1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Produce 48 (2018/06/15 - 2018/08/31)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    No one is taking anyone's place. Girls who don't make it are those who haven't been voted enough. That's it. I also lost A LOT of my former picks to eliminations. It's just part of the game.

• Like Like x 15
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Nilya Derencli

Nilya Derencli Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

And I think she deserves to be in the top 12!

So, we can stop this "debate/conflict" seen and reviewed and that leads strictly to nothing? !!! Thanks

• Like Like x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

But just having a visual is not going to get you far in the kpop idol world.
    Also, there are girls who are prettier than Sakura imo.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
  4. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Except that we are talking about idols, not athletes, scientists, or ballet dancers. The only idol that deserves something is the one that attracts fans and is able to make them happy, all others can go cry in a corner or try to move to a field where the mastery of some technique is actually needed.

• Like Like x 11
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

That's a fair statement and like I said before, some people like idols like Sakura who don't have much talent and not much charisma, so what will be, will be.
    However, it's Sakura's popularity that will get her a place in debut and will take a dream of another girl who is more a better all round performer. They all have dreams but in an ideal world, Sakura wouldn't be anywhere close to debuting.

• Dislike Dislike x 10
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. FOAKB48

FOAKB48 Kenkyuusei

It's just conversation. this is the Produce 48 thread after all.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Speaking of Yueha, if things go like with WJSN we might even see Yena, Sihyun and Yireon debut with Yujin and Wonyoung. People were speculating that Yujin and Yena might be so close because of that.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. Morrigan

Morrigan Kenkyuusei

We all have different opinions and expectations regarding celebrities. Sakura is not perfect and that in itself can be charming to many people who may be put off by a Diva type who has it all. For example, when you chose Yokoyama Yui as your oshimen, I don't think you were looking for the best singer or dancer or variety girl. You just chose an idol that you liked because of your personal expectations for an idol (work ethic, charm,etc).
    If P48 was an event in the Olympics, Sakura may not finish top 12 due to pure talent. But this is fans voting for Idols, and Idol fans usually love and support the underdog. And Sakura is a very cute underdog.

Oh also, if you vote for Sakura in Korea you can win a lot of meat.

• Like Like x 15
  9. Mr. Take It Easy

Mr. Take It Easy Kenkyuusei

She's pretty, that's all I want in an IDOL GROUP!
    I could care less about talent, We are into 48 groups, duh!

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Be careful on finding Sakura boring and needing to be "carried" in performances though, you might be seen as a hater. As you might have noticed, for some of her fans, its either you like Sakura or you're a hater. It seems one is not allowed NOT to like and not hate her at the same time.

• Agree x 7
    • Winner x 4
    • Dislike x 3
    • Creative x 2
    • Old x 2
  11. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Spotted today at Haneda! Looks like most eliminated trainees will be watching live afterall.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    cr: natsu3_m8

• Like Like x 6
  12. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I mean, what can be said about Sakura when IOI has a whole Sohye and this group might have a whole Hyewon....
    Sakura is comparable to Chaeyeon in season 1 imo (for those who have seen it, maybe you'll understand)

I personally just get tired of going on every thread and having the same people saying the same old things about Sakura. At some point, I think some don't even want to see her qualities. But I understand that's a quick way to get likes and agrees. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. zno3

zno3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I still don't understand, I only hate someone if he do bad things to me personally, you guys are weird, its 2018 now.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
  14. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

oh please. she's a somi if anything.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I mean it's not hard when someone comes out during the skill evaluation and performs worse than a lot of the girls who ranked badly and she is still given an S rank anyways.

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. Elena

Elena Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Well, please note that these fans are completely delusional. I have met some kpop fans who like that too. It's either you like the idol or you hate the idol.

To some of them, criticising the idol is call `hate'. I'm mind blown about it as I have no idea how stupid can they get. And wanted to bang my head against the wall.

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  17. kamihime

kamihime Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I MIGHT be delusional but I still can't compare sakura's dancing skills to somi's though. and even if somi's weakness was singing back then, she was still miles above sakura. skill wise, sakura and chaeyeon are alike. charisma/stage presence wise, sakura is closer to somi.

unless you consider that chaeyeon is better than somi
    then i'd insert here a shook gif but this is stage so i cant

edit; or you might be sarcastic and i'm too tipsy to catch it. if so, ignore this. she's indeed a somi

There was no s rank, but go off...

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Kirameku

Kirameku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Sakura was born to be idol. She just has it, you cannot deny that. She has a stage presence, she can attract fans - everything idol should do. May be she doesn't have a talent in dancing or singing, but she has a great talent in being idol. You guys are idol fans for many years and still cannot see that noone cares about how an idol sings or dance if it's not very terrible or very impressive :). Most of popular idols (espicially in Japan) are bad dancers/singers. But they attract people nonetheless

• Agree x 14
    • Disagree x 9
    • Like x 3
    • Dislike x 1
    • Informative x 1
  19. Momentosis

Momentosis Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    typo

A*

20. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

Pardon me while I die laughing. Her smile looks the same as a 90 year old housewife on 80 years of botox. She's not ugly by any means, but if you're going to make a cray statement then I will too. ;) If you want pretty, put Nako in the center. For real. If you want cute, bring back Noe or Minami.

Yup. It's like getting voted prom queen. Or president. :p Maybe not a lot of talent, but a lot of charisma.

• Dislike x 9
    • Old x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1