1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single JKT48 19th [Everyday, Kachuusha/UZA] (2018/07/07)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Apr 8, 2018.

1. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    The fact they not releasing it as one special edition like keyaki on spotify baffled me

2. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    The fact that they announced it as if it's UZA/Kachusha when it's actually Kachusha/UZA baffled me more.

3. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    THIS MAKES ME SAD! :cry2:

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    What's a new download card to be released in October actually? Not related to Uza/Ebikachu?

Maybe because they gave English song jobs to MNL48.

5. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

@hrs0722 Well, that's too bad if English version will be released by MNL only...

6. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Do they released he physical CD yet? Because I don't think I'll be able to come to HS event it's been at least a week since the release date

7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Not sure because MNL48 songs are in Tagalog but English are co-official language in PH.

8. potopekjkt48

potopekjkt48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Not yet, last week, I've heard from one of the label's staff that JOT hasn't sent them the master CD to them yet.
    There are also rumor that they might change their next release to music card / digital only because the BELIEVE and Kimi wa Melody CD didn't sold very well (less than 700 copies). I'm just hoping that the physical CD of Ebikachuu/UZA will be released before the sounsekyo period begin.

9. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    but is only a rumour

10. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

I'm agree if they release it as download card only. But, they should include it with MV and photopack (as same as physical CD/DVD), so the price is a bit less or same as CD/DVD release. :blush: Try to sell it in Indomaret and Alfamart. :blush:

11. potopekjkt48

potopekjkt48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    It's still a rumor which will never be confirmed.
    However, there is a fact that BELIEVE and Kimi wa Melody CD only printed 1000 copies and will not going to be reproduced again once it sold out.
    If you ever open the photopack vendor (juiceboxgift, before the site suspended), they only print 1000 photopacks for both CDs.
    We can also see the sales from tokopedia sites, and it doesn't doing well.

But I really really hope the next single will be released physically, not just by teasing us like this just because of low sales.

12. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    JFC, that's some bad news if its actually happen. Does others musician in Indo also experiencing this kind of sales? It's really sad when you think about it :( I wonder what Hits record did to promote JKT release? I mean JKT must've been one of their top artist

13. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @ootamudkip physical release is dead here, right now it's all about digital release and youtube view, also HITS never do any promotion for jkt, i don't know why

14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    #2019gantilabel

Hits doesn't even promote any of its artists seriously.

15. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

Now this is a movement I can get behind. Download card and digital releases are good too, but you still need something physical and long lasting on some occassion.

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Download card isn't Hits' innovation tho. It's already practiced in Japan even a group was selling their single with a QR code on a cup ramen. Well, in 48, JKT48 is the first who introduced it I believe.

Well, even if JKT48 joins a new label, I hope download cards continues. I consider this is a very good collectible item.

17. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Didn't SKE have music card download for Coquettish Juutai Chu? I wonder how long they have sign with HITS Record, they barely do any promotion for them (even Nadatop is dead) I wonder if we can use Sakamichi songs if JKT move into Sony

18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    NEW NGT48 SINGLE IS FUCKING EPIC

19. potopekjkt48

potopekjkt48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Not everything was the label's fault since the very beginning.

I'm quite tired of the waiting so let me open everything I know.

PS: take this as a grain of salt, I'm not a staff of HITS or anyone involved. But I can't tell you where and whom this story from.

As we know, the recording was done by the internal of JOT itself (by the division of 'CD recording', consists of Fay Isma*l and many others). HITS was only responsible to reproduce the CD. However, some of the late release was because many factors:
    - the late of master CD sent by JOT to HITS to reproduce
    - master DVD need censorship from LSF, and sometime it took longer before they can announce it or they will face the law.

I also want to add that BEGINNER CD is delayed for more than 1 month after announcement because JOT need to re-shoot the MV again after showing the first version to press. It probably related to censorship.

There are also a case when HITS doesn't know that JOT will release a new single in advance. JOT just let them know after announcement in event (e.g. Mahagita), and they send the master CD to them H-5 before actual release. If any of you remember why Request Hour 16 DVD wasn't produced by HITS, it was the beginning when JOT want to push the digital sales (music card, I mean). They produced it themselves outside HITS, and it caused internal chaos between them. The result is, HITS is forbid to sell the JKT48 release anymore to maximize profit by only selling it via tokopedi* and theater. Maybe this happens because sales from nadatop are not transparent, or sales from offline stores are suspected by JOT. I don't know, I don't get more information about it. Let only the internal know.

Why I can say this? Before the release of LOVE TRIP (or, when tokopedia open), the photopack was sealed inside the CD.
    The process before that was
    1. JOT start recording
    2. JOT sent master CD to HITS and the photopacks
    3. HITS finished producing, and seal the CD
    4. HITS can sell them via nadatop or any other distribution

But, when LOVE TRIP released, the process was
    1. JOT start recording
    2. JOT sent the master CD only|
    3. HITS finished producing, seal the CD
    4. HITS send the item back to JOT
    5. JOT sell via tokopedia/theater, as you notice, the photopack was outside the CD case.

The side effect is that CD sales or JOT releases are limited in distribution, making sales go down, and the impact is what we have until now.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 3
  20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Probably because JKT48 release more than 1 CD a year that is not usual in Indonesia?

Could've helped promoting when the sales goes down.

Also this year sousenkyo can be a good sign for sales because Thai sultans are voting Yupi.