1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You might not consider it a promotion but it was certainly a transfer. Because prior to becoming non-concurrent Kanji she was a Hiragana member with a concurrency in Kanji. She wasn't equally both, Hiragana was still her home group.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I saw other people answered already. I just want to add that Neru wasn't just "promoted" from Hiragana to Kanji, Hiragana had been made because of Neru.
    Don't try to find comparision in AKB and sisters, I doubt there's something like this.
    Kanji and Hiragana are "work in progress" with fans either wanting Hira be an under group, divide and walk alone under the Sakamichi banner or, like me, being a whole new concept with Kanji under Keyaki and Sakamich banner..... complicated as it sound lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  5. eve666

eve666 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Why does Neru have a diff color uniform?

• Like Like x 1
  6. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    That's awesome! And kinda fitting. She's got a quirky personality, but when she gets onto that court she just dominates.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    And she won the game over serena williams

• Like Like x 1
  9. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I think I have it.

Notice the back says 怪盗 33E 101E 101W 21S ー
    Her name is 怪盗クランキー so they clearly represent letters.

If you take all the letter-number combinations and:
    Subtract 10 for E
    Add 10 for W
    Add 1 for S
    Subtract 1 for N

Now take the Japanese 50-sounds-order
    After above calculations, each number's first digit refers to the line, and second digit to column. With ん being the 11th line under わ

You can see the key refers to よろいのなか

edit:
    the way it's supposed to work is to take the hiragana chart vertically, i.e.
    https://pm1.narvii.com/6196/64e3bea96380c8af3a92830f7aa2dbb9a0c4d32d_hq.jpg
    The first digit now refers to column (left to right), and 2nd now row (top to bottom)
    And for N go up one, E one right, and so on.
    This doesn't work with a horizontal chart so it took me some time to figure out why the letters were being used for "plus 10" etc.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  10. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    @kanjo is pretty much spot on,
    just to add, for me the NSEW is referring to direction like a compass North= up South= down West= left East=right
    while looking at the hiragana table, after locating the cell based on the number's column and row, move it according to the letter's direction ..(its kinda like locating a location in a map using coordinates)
    https://pm1.narvii.com/6196/64e3bea96380c8af3a92830f7aa2dbb9a0c4d32d_hq.jpg
    *for me i count the columns from RIGHT to LEFT*
    95E = 9th column cellら -> 5th rowろ -> move 1 cell East/right direction = よ

find the rest and it will get you =
    95E = よ 85W= ろ
    11S = い 54S= の
    61E = な 22N = か
    which gives you よろいのなか/鎧の中= "inside the armor"

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Kami

Kami Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Is there anyone who feels like keyaki is fading? Sorry for bringing up the topic, but I really adore all members and I'm a huge fan of them, but right now I just can't find anything thst keeps me glued to them

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    For kanji yes, 2018 is not their year. For gana i think they gained their momentum this year. And looks like management push gana more this year.

Eventhough kanji is fading, at least they still perform on TV like music day, doing tour, rep keya etc months ago (doing their regular activities), They will be on music station next monday and on girls awards (9/16), also get invited to perform at the place where they shoot saimajo mv, one concert festival but i forget the name, they also won the award from MTV VMAJ for Best japanese video group and will perform on 10/10. And ambivalent single just got a million certification from Recording Industry Association of Japan.
    Kanji still have some activities but but not as hype as last year. And also this year many individual job for kanji members.

Three months left, we don't know what will happened with keyaki next. But still support them.

I'm sorry if oot. And sorry for my poor english

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I don't think its fading but imo the main problem could be the lack of contents from the group/mngmt. They just finished a summer tour and we haven't seen any videos of it, even not any pictures of the differents lives/stages. The only little info we have its thanks to some fan that were there.

We have nothing new to watch from Kanji, the overall year is very poor until now. Hiragana is doing well, lots of new stuff.

Maybe it's time to make something like another drama for Kanji, idk it could be great.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I don't think it's a lack of content, I think it's a lack of new things. There's been fewer and fewer things to be excited about.

At least that's how I feel about it.
    Though Kanji should be getting their first new members ever soon so that's pretty interesting.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

Maybe you meant that you feel kinda distant from them now? I think It's normal occurence for some fans to feel like this after a certain amount of time.
    Now that you mentioned this I'm super excited again and I'm looking forward to the new members

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Or could it simply that the novelty effect is wearing off as compared with a couple of years back ? To me they still seem new though.

• Like Like x 2
  17. glsone

glsone Member

It was hard to get excited about the tour knowing we would see absolutely nothing from it. I'm having a tough time giving a crap about the upcoming republic BD release because it's a concert from a year and a half ago. I'm sure it'll be entertaining, but it's just so old at this point. It's a shame that the most anticipated thing is a crop of new girls. I'd like a reason to get excited for the girls I already love, but it is how it is.

It also doesn't help that 75% of Kanji forgot they have a blog they can write in and tell fans about things to look forward too.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    it would be nice to get access to the major lives more frequently and timely, but i think an amazing live is timeless, so i am highly anticipating the republic blu ray.

im not anticipating the new girls at all. i have an eye on so many idols i don't get distracted by ones that haven't proven anything to me.

i

19. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I'm waiting for Shida's return, I think it will re-invigorate the group.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  20. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

I remember now, in Rina mobame or blog? I'm not sure. She said to look forward to the upcoming Mste perf on 17th .Some people speculate that maybe Mona will return.... How I wish

• Like Like x 2