1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyazaki Miho (Myao) / 5th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Tatami Mats, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I hope Myao succeeds <3<3<3<3<3<3 She deserves to have this dream come true so much ;A;

• Winner Winner x 4
  2. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Forever bitter Myao didn’t make the final 12. I really feel she deserved it more than anyone else. Here’s hoping a Korean agency will take her in and debut her in a group. I’d love to see her living her dream of becoming a K-Pop star. But she is getting up there in age for an idol. I think that’ll be a hurdle for her.

Still, Red Velvet’s Irene debuted at around 24 years old so it’s not like it’s impossible. And she has a way better chance of making it as an older idol in Korea than in Japan. Japan really prefers their female idols 22 and under. There are more instances of successful female idols in their late twenties and early thirties in Korea’s entertainment industry.

What I absolutely don’t want to see is her not getting with a Korean agency, graduating from AKB, and fading into obscurity or retiring from showbiz all together. Or getting with a Korean agency that keeps her locked in the basement for years and never debuts her only to let her go when her contract expires and she’s 30. Please God let Myao be happy so that I can be happy.

• Agree Agree x 10
  3. liakyan

liakyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    Twitter:
    idollia
    I can't be the only one who's just really upset that the 2 girls who wanted it most (miho and ka eun) didn't make it, right? i mean this was 100% miho's time to shine, and she was so ready for it. ka eun also deserved to debut! she's so good and mature as well. i'll be honest and say that pd48 was a big waste of time for me, not only because my favs didn't debut, but because of the rollercoaster of rankings. there are some girls who just didn't deserve the debut, but i'm not gonna get into it.

tl;dr: im salty

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  4. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    After seeing Miu's haul, I went to look at Myao's....omg...:shock:

Capture.JPG

I think Myao looks like she can scarcely believe it too

All the viewing avatars are like in Hangul [hehe]

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Ezia

Ezia Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Yep, so much Korean in the Showroom chat! I'm glad to see so much love for her. I hope she can debut in Korea if that's what she wants to do.

There were over 12000 people watching Myao's Showroom just now. Does anyone know if that's typical (as in, similar to her pre-Produce 48 figures) or is she seeing a lot more interest now? Obviously towers and gifts are more numerous but I'm wondering about viewing figures in general.

6. stoneharts

stoneharts Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishichiyori
    Twitter:
    softchiyori
    Can't even begin to say how upset I was to see that she didn't make the final twelve, totally broke my heart.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. popocake

popocake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    I still can't get over it... Pd'll be forever stuck in my throat

8. BilyIsFab

BilyIsFab Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I hope she debuts in a girl grp in s. korea or as a soloist which I dnt think would be thay sucessful >~<

9. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Myao said today in her seitansai speech that she might be able to tell everyone some happy news soon! Before that she was talking about PD48, her activities outside the theater in Japan (radio etc.) and how she keeps finding new chances inside AKB48 despite not being at the top.

• Like Like x 8
  10. MyaoOshi1

MyaoOshi1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    katorena
    what could it be? :eek:

11. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Kpop debut :hehe:

12. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I don't see her in new idol activities, but more MC and variety opportunities that will utilize her bilingual skills. If she gets a job in Korea, that will be a huge deal because this means her agency is helping her out abroad.

13. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Myao seitansai letter from Miyu.. ;)
    To Miyazaki Miho, who I love and respect

Miho-san. Happy birthday! Now... do you recognise who it is? You definitely won't seem to know who it is.
    I tried to call you by "Miho-san" in this letter unnecessarily. Heeey! Heeeey!
    You're probably in a state where you don't recognise who it is so it feels like no matter what I say, it would be acceptable.

Hearing about being able to write a happy birthday letter to Miho-san was a big news in my home yesterday.
    To my point of view when I was a kenkyuusei (AKB48's research student)... I'm sorry. But Myao-san, you were really scary.
    Several years passed. We went to have dinner together but because I was really scared, I couldn't close the distance between us.
    However, finally during these past several months,
    I came to know about a lot of Myao-san's charming qualities and was able to open-heartedly speak to you without reserve.

During Produce 48, I would always look at Myao-san who was being a translator for both the Korean and Japanese trainees.
    You would take the role of group leader and take into consideration the feelings of the other girls who are younger than you.
    I would always look at that sight of Myao-san when I was walking past the stairs or classroom.
    Even though we came into a world of competition, you didn't try to forcefully appear on screen and didn't try to forcefully grab other people's attention,
    but firstly, you thought about others and placed everybody else before you. I think the Myao-san who is like that is very amazing.
    Ever since then, you've become my very best role model.
    I was able to be in the same team as Myao-san in the next evaluation...
    we turned out to be in the same team, but at that time I was still very scared of you due to my impression of Myao-san from 7 years ago.

But, as we spent more time together. I learned that sometimes you read books by yourself, I learned about the things you studied and did when you were little,
    and I also learned that you were actually very girly and came to realise your unexpected qualities and many other things.
    After that, my bad impression of you got completely destroyed.
    And most importantly, Myao-san was an affectionate senpai who stayed close to me and understood the pain in my heart.
    When we were in Korea, everyone had times when they felt very sad and painful.
    And so did I. At that time, it was thanks to Myao-san's words that my closed heart was able to open up.
    It was thanks to you that I was able to release my emotions and cry. I was saved many times by the tears we shed together back then.

Myao-san's Korean ability which was the "bridge" between Japan and Korea,
    was the most important thing for Produce 48 and I still think that it is something to tell to many people.
    There were many things in my experience in Korea that couldn't be done without Myao-san's help.
    It was because of Myao-san's efforts and affection that really helped both the Japanese and Korean trainees.
    That's why, I really think that your help was an important point in Produce 48.

Although I want to oppose the people who are saying irresponsible words about Myao-san despite not knowing about the things Myao-san has done and that they are things not anyone can just do....
    I'll just leave it at that because it really might take long and I'm already on the edge of getting severely criticised online...

Anyhow, I just want everyone in the world to know that Myao-san was talking in Korean and Japanese more than anyone,
    and was helping us communicate by translating for us.
    She is a very important person that helped everyone connect with one another.

bunlyang juseyo(?)

I felt that I really relied on Myao-san after the last stage was over. You and I were both feeling down.
    Although I knew that was the last stage, I acted tough and didn't show my emotions.
    When I saw Myao-san's face after the program had finished,
    I hugged you while crying and thought, "Ah.... you really understand me. You're really feeling a lot of pain right now, right? I wonder if I had done anything for you?"
    To me, you had become someone who I shared the most pain with together. I was really happy to be able to fight along side you, together.
    To me now, Myao-san had become the first and last senpai in my AKB life who I was able to convey my true feelings with.
    Even though I'll graduate this year, I would like to stay in touch and become even closer in our private time.
    Also, I'll be happy if we're able to work together again someplace, somewhen in the future.

Please take a good rest today.

Happy Birthday.

I'm sorry for it being such a long letter.

AKB48 Takeuchi Miyu

**credit to Merkurin on discord
    https://amp.reddit.com/r/Produce48/..._to_miyazaki_mihos/?__twitter_impression=true

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  15. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Maybe IZ*ONE need a Myao-mama [hehe]

16. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    as a bridge like Miyu said in the seitan tegami.. [hehe]

17. stoneharts

stoneharts Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishichiyori
    Twitter:
    softchiyori

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Myao for YSS! English translation by pd48jokbal (who kindly let me post this quick translation they sent me through DM’s when I showed them this video lmfao):

Hello, I'm Miho. I came to Korea! It was a dream of mine to do activites in Korea for a long time now. Because of you I'm recording for YSS today. Thank you for always supproting me and I'll work hard. I want to continue to do activities in Korea. Please wait for me!

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Here’s the full interview. Summary (source):

- She likes Sistar Soyou & Girl's Day Yura.
    - Favorite Produce stage - The Truth Untold
    - Closest Korean trainee was Kim Minju because they were in the same Class at the beginning.
    - 'Congrats on your debut Minju. I'll cheer for IZONE fighting!’
    -Broadcast she wants to do - Knowing Brothers (popular variety show, really funny. I think 48g would do well on a show like this)
    -Produce48 to Myao is? A special time.
    -What do you think of your nickname Kim Myao? ‘Since I like Korea and it's like a Korean person's name I really like it. Thank you for the ad, I was touched.’
    - A message you want to say to your fans: "Thank you for supporting me. I will work hard to appear in front of you again. Let's meet again"​

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    what is YSS? variety show?

19. stoneharts

stoneharts Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishichiyori
    Twitter:
    softchiyori
    I was told it’s like a community/fan driven news site. Like Soompi (if you know that site, which posts daily kpop news). I WISH she’d go on a variety show. Like Knowing Bro’s. The girls would do really well on a show like that, especially Myao, Chiyori, Sakura, and Noe to name a few.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. stoneharts

stoneharts Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakanishichiyori
    Twitter:
    softchiyori
    Myao in Senbatsu! :mail:
    I’m so happy for her honestly. I guessed this must have been the “good news” she was talking about? Other than having activities in Korea?

AKB48 54th single
    "NO WAY MAN”
    Release Nov 28th
    0F664C77-1758-4819-BD17-B9533EA83573.jpeg

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 6