1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mobile Game AKB48 Beat Carnival

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Aug 1, 2018.

1. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    in my case (since akb otoge) precision is my enemy, actually its because "good" is not good enough and break the combo.
    no bad no miss, just good. then failed at full combo.

2. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Sometimes I think the problem is not with the timing, but where do you press. I you don't touch the middle of the circle, you get a "good" or "bad".

Today i reached lvl 44. Doing quite well in the event, and got a few cool cards like a 3 stars Yuihan, 2 star Saho, and a 2 star Myao (this one from medal dasu).

3. L3X

L3X Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I will try that then... Maybe im not pressing correctly :/
    Btw is it worth to lvl up 1 star cards? Or is it better to wait till I get better cards? I mean, can I upgrade a normal card to a rare one and get 2 stars from 1 star?

4. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    probably, i will try to keep touch in the middle. another problem is my phone have 6.2" screen size (zenfone 5) sometime if not hold my phone properly, my thumb can't reach the button if appear pair circle like 1-2 or 1-3 also 4-6 or 5-6

if you have no other card, its ok to do that. because as long as you play the game you get much resources to maxed lvl for a lot of cards.
    to upgrade from normal to rare? unfortunately you can't as SunnyHighland already mentioned that

5. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I didn't, but i think it's ok because, as kelincipedo said, you will always have plenty of items to upgrades cards. If you do, you will probably get higher scores at the beginning and maybe level up faster, but sooner or later you will replace those cards...

6. hypothalamus

hypothalamus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    hypothalamus_
    Anyone with a trans or english information for the ABK48 Beat Carnival Ticket something.

• Like Like x 1
  7. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    You just enter the amount of ticket you won at the event to be drawn for an actual ticket for the special performance later. So basically it is for people who can come/are in Japan.

Btw, at what level you guys in right now? I'm at lv 52 and loving the Kimi no C/W video so much. I miss Mayuyu :cry:

8. qpet

qpet Future Girls

I had 35 tickets, I guess I wouldn't had a chance to win, not that I could've gone to the performance:^^;:

I'm only at lvl44. I always try to make the songs in expert mode, and sometimes I fail, so I don't get the XP.
    I miss Mayuyu too. It's nice to have her in the game

9. mav48

mav48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    Level 51 here. I've only managed to clear one Expert stage with no problems, and that is Heavy Rotation. Currently, I have 256 gems, and I'm saving all of them for when HKT48 is added.

10. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    51 here and 200exp for next level
    the event give good items and unfortunately i just 1 game to get SR but the event time is end :wall::wall:
    i have 250 gems too and will spend it on the next event, just like previous game, only spend gem (if possible) on event day
    *just realize, i got a focus card

11. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Another 51 here! I simply can't save diamonds. Whenever i have 20, i spend them. I think i was quite lucky, since i already got 2 sr and 1 ssr cards. Does it make any difference to save and do 10 dasu together?

12. firecoral

firecoral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    You get a guaranteed SR or higher card if you do a 200 dasu while if you do single pulls you have the chance of getting 10 R cards.

13. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    In total I got 5 SR and no SSR yet. 4 of the SR I got from pulling all 10 diamond dasu together and one from the normal medal dasu.
    But the certain advantage has been mentioned above.

Yet to complete any expert level :|

14. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    A Yuiri event! Nice! With Ponytail to Shushu as the event song.

Also Manatsu no Sounds Good is now a permanent song with a Satopii cam lol. (How do I change from the Satopii cam back to the normal cam? I was curious so I chose to download the Satopii, but now I want to have the normal cam as the background)

• Like Like x 1
  15. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Press the video button (blue/purple) on Manatsu song selection screen, then choose the top one.

By the way, anyone know which song has the best number of onigiri reward?
    From what I tried
    Ie de no yoru ~ Hebirote > Managu

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  16. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Thanks, that's the base before the bonus right?
    dang, now I have to spam Ie de no yoru and Hebirote again while both already completed until S rank. :fp:

Ah, Kimi no c/w also has 40-ish onigiri as the base in hard mode.
    Why the star songs onigiri always suc*s :^^;:

17. mittens_220

mittens_220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Level 41 here. I'm stuck at normal mode here because I failed all the hard modes other than Heavy Rotation. I think if you manage to get full combo in normal mode, you actually get around the same amount of onigiri as the hard mode numbers above.

18. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Yes it is. No worries, for an event I would suggest just spam Ie de no Yoru or Hebirote in normal mode until you are highly familiar with the song and then sometimes try the hard mode, therefore you will get more onigiri to do the event song. You will get there slowly especially if your card getting better and better (more HP --> more likely to survive harder modes).
    Now I am at the point of not giving care about N and R card anymore, and just use it to level up SR and SSR cards.

19. mittens_220

mittens_220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yeah, I actually only have one SSR card, the initial oshimen card, and the rest are R cards. So when I miss, the damage is so bad. Even when I passed the Hard mode in Heavy Rotation for the first time (and the only time), I was like one bad note away from failing lol.

I went to record the onigiri I got in normal mode, and yeah, Heavy Rotation and Ie no Yoru is so much better in terms of payoff. Base numbers are below

Heavy Rotation (full combo) - 52
    LOVE Shygyou - 44
    Iiwake Maybe - 32
    Houteisokudo to Yuuetsukan - 43
    Iede no Yoru - 51
    Kibouteki Refrain - 32
    Labrador Retriever (full combo) - 36
    Kagami no Naka no Joan of Arc - 36
    Show Fight - 41

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Sailor Miyawaki

Sailor Miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    yep it's the base before the bonus onigiris cos I'm better at some songs more than others lol