1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ogino Yuka (Ogiyuka) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Maybe it's photoshop, maybe she's gained weight. As long as she eats three healthy meals a day, I'm not worried

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yuka said on Twitter she wanted to eat 500g yakiniku.

Just a joke from her but she indeed needs to meet propotional body.

Gravy with Ayaka shown that she was skinny. She needs healthy and balanced meals.

3. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    I can only ask: what is the source?

4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    • Like Like x 2
  5. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    So that's Weekly Playboy 2018.10.01 No.39-40

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yuka was an apprentice, now she's the master and she got an apprentice, Mirii!

Yuka describes Mirii as a hardworker and always take good care for her colleagues.

Order of Niigata, May the Force be with you.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yuka ranked 1 on Aikabu! But there's another which she ranked 5th. Can anoyne explain the difference about the charts which she ranks 1st on one & 5th on another? BUT OMEDETOU! Would they get anything? A song or something?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  9. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    hello!! i been trying to learn more about ogiyuka recently.. is there any videos or shows you guys recommend that feature her a lot? thanks :mail:

10. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    IMG_20180924_155928.jpg

Forget the title but it was a week ago. Too bad the video at Dailymotion has been deleted.

12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    IMG_20180925_231015.jpg

Yuka designed this bread, coated with strawberry & filled with chocolate.

Too bad Lawson branch near my dorm doesn't have it. wwwwwwwwwwww

13. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    on the cover of Weekly Shonen Magazine
    1.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    thanks for the link! was a great read.. i'm becoming a big fan [hehe]

do you know what it was?

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    9/21 I believe. I'm also gonna find that. I think @Cisalpine88 has that.

16. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Eh, it was actually from an episode of Ittenmono that aired on September 19, more specifically this one.
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av32243166/
    Unfortunately I forgot to have it saved, but in case it's needed you can avoid my same mistake by downloading it using the link above in combination with this other useful site.

It should be said that course there was more to it than just that scene, and it wasn't even the most funny of it, I might say. You can check (here comes the shameless plug, sort of...) this and this for more highlights taken from the same episode, where I should say Ogiyuka handled the interaction with the other geinins in the studio masterfully.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Seems Yuka has secured her place as runner up of Aikabu sousenkyo. Still a chance to dethrone Seina who ranks 1st tho.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Lest I forget, I thought about leaving here the full translation of the interview Ogiyuka had for Tokyo Sports last week, as part of the promotion campaign for the release of "Sekai no Hito he".
    In bold, there's an episode that Ogiyuka had with the 1st generation AKB members in the past, which is what caught my attention in the first place as this meeting also had an impact on Ogiyuka's choices, but I feel it worth to report the whole text.
    Original source here: https://www.tokyo-sports.co.jp/entame/entertainment/1132984/

---
    [​IMG]

新潟を拠点にするアイドルグループ「NGT48」が、4thシングル「世界の人へ」を10月3日にリリースする。センター荻野由佳(19)は、6月の「第10回AKB48世界選抜総選挙」で4位となり、AKB48グループを担う存在として期待される。「全盛期のAKB48と言われていたあの時代を、私が作っていきたい!!」という総選挙スピーチも話題となった荻野を直撃すると、先輩の前田敦子(27)らに示した“重大決意”を激白した――。
    For Niigata-based idol group NGT48, their 4th single "Sekai no Hito he" is set to be released on October 10. Having ranked in 4th at last June's "10th AKB48 World Senbatsu Sousenkyo", many expectations are now placed on the center Ogino Yuka (19) that she will go on to be one of the figures who will carry the AKB48 Group on her own shoulders. "That era which used to be called the Golden Age of AKB48, I want to rebuild it back!" With her Sousenkyo speech having also become a matter of discussion, we had a direct interview with Ogino, who revealed to us what "solemn resolve" she has shown to her senpai Maeda Atsuko (27) and others.

――2度目のセンターですね
    - So, with this, this is going to be your second time as center.

荻野:2ndシングルで初めてセンターをやらせていただいた時に「もっとできた」と心残りがあったんです。みんなでもっと話し合ったり、曲を固めれば良かったとか…。それからボイストレーニングを始めるようになった。今回、リベンジできるのがうれしい。「世界の人へ」の歌詞は、言葉は通じなくても歌で人と人をつなげる、歌で強い愛をつなげられる、そういう壮大な歌になってます。
    Ogino: When I served for the first time as center for the 2nd single, I was left with a sense of regret, in the sense of "There's much more that could've been done". I discussed it further about it with everyone else, on how it would've been better to tighten up the music aspect. Since then, I went on to begin voice training. This time around, I feel happy that I could have a second try at it. In addition, the lyrics of "Sekai no Hito he" speak of how, even if they can't understand each other's language, singing can help people unite with one another, how through singing one can carry along a strong sentiment of love -- this is the magnificient song that it turned out to be.

――ドラフト3期生5人、2期生16人が加入し総勢43人態勢になった
    - With the five members from the 3rd Draft and the 21 members from the 2nd generation joining in, you have also turned into a formation of 43 people in total.

荻野:その中でセンターを務めさせていただくのは、使命感をすごく感じてます。私たち1期生は、AKBを見てこういうグループを作っていきたいと思って頑張ってきた。私たちを見て「NGTに入りたい」と思ってもらえる日が来るなんて…。私も後輩にいい姿を見せないといけないなと思ったし、いい道をみんなのためにも切り開きたいと思ってます。
    Ogino: To be chosen to be the center out of all of them makes me feel an extreme sense of duty. We 1st generation members saw AKB and gave our best effort thinking about shaping up a group such as this. As such, the fact that eventually the day would come when people will look at us and think "I want to join NGT too"... I've been reflecting on how I too need to show a good imagine of myself to the kouhais, and now, for the benefit of everyone, I want to help open up a good, new path as well.

――一昨年の総選挙で速報1位(最終5位)になり、一躍“シンデレラガール”と注目された
    - By placing in 1st at the preliminaries (and 5th in the finals) at last year's Sousenkyo, you became the center of attention overnight as a "Cinderella girl".

荻野:NGTもAKBも選抜に入らせていただけていることを、昔の自分と照らし合わせると、いつまでも夢の中にいる感じがして…。でも、いつまでもそれでは良くない。私らしく、ファンの方からいただいたものなので、自信を持って過ごすようにはしてます。
    Ogino: When I think of the fact I have been choosen to join Senbatsu both in NGT and AKB, and I compare to how I used to be back in the past, I can't help feeling as if I am currently inside of a neverending dream... Still, being stuck in such a mindset forever would be nothing good. Since this is something I have been donated by my own fans, in my own personal manner, I'll make sure to spend this time in here with full conviction in myself instead.

――今年も速報1位となり、最終は自己最高の4位となった
    - And then, on this year too, you came in 1st at the preliminaries, eventually achieving the 4th place, the highest to date.

荻野:去年は、ただNGTの名前が売れたら!という一心でAKBの選抜メンバーとしてお仕事をしてたんですけど、今年はAKBの一員としてもっと頑張ろうという気持ちになりました。
    Ogino: Last year, I carried on with my job as one of the AKB's Senbatsu members with my mind set exclusively on "Let's just hope for NGT's name to become popular!". But this year around my feelings are instead to work harder as a part of AKB itself.

――どうして
    - How come?

荻野:総選挙前、秋元康さんのお誕生日パーティーで、前田敦子さんやたかみな(高橋みなみ)さんとか、AKB1期生のメンバーさんと一緒にいさせていただいて。AKBの歴史を映像でまとめたものを見てたんですけど、先輩方が「わあ~懐かしい!」と言ってる姿を見た時に「ヤバい! エモい!(感情が動かされた)」って本当に信じられなくて、涙が出てきてしまったんですね。
    Ogino: Sometime before the Sousenkyo, I had the honor of attending the birthday party for Akimoto Yasushi-san, along with many 1st generation members of AKB, such as Maeda Atsuko-san and Takamina (Takahashi Minami)-san. Here, we watched a video giving an overview of the history of AKB. While I looked at the senpais as they were in the act of commenting at it with "Aaah! It feels so nostalgic!", I couldn't help thinking "How extraordinary! How emotive!" it all was, it truly felt unbelievable to me, to the point tears started rolling down.

――何か言葉を?
    - Did they speak any word with you?

荻野:映像が終わった後に前田さん、たかみなさんに「頼んだよ! AKB」と言われたんです。先輩たちにそんなことを言われたら「できない」とは言えないし、本当にやらないといけないと思って。総選挙の「全盛期のAKB48と言われていたあの時代を、恐縮ですが、私が作っていきたいなと思いました」というスピーチは、それがきっかけで言おうと決めたんです。言ったからにはNGTだけじゃなく、AKBグループを盛り上げていかないといけない。
    Ogino: After the video was over, Maeda-san and Takamina-san said to me "This is what we now entrust to you! AKB!". To have this told to me by my senpais, I couldn't dare to reply back with "I can't do it", instead I felt it was something I actually had to necessarily carry out. Regarding my speech at the Sousenkyo, in which I told "That era which used to be called the Golden Age of AKB48. Pardon me for saying it... But I thought about how I'd want to rebuild it back", this is actually what inspired my decision to say so. Now that I have declared that, I have to work to invigorate not only NGT48 but the AKB Group too.

――48グループの“顔”となる必要がある
    - There's a necessity for you to become a "face" of the 48 Group.

荻野:何かしらアクションを起こしていかないと。バラエティー番組に出させていただける機会も増えてきましたけど、必ずNGTの衣装を着るようにしてて。私はパッと見て「アイドルだ」と思ってもらえる知名度がない。衣装で「総選挙で見た子かな」とか、少しでもNGTやAKBにつながったらいいなって。まずはそういうところから、やってみようと思ってます。
    Ogino: I feel I need to incite a reaction some way or another. I have had more and more opportunities to appear on variety shows, but I make it a point to always wear my NGT outfit there, as I don't think I am yet to the level of recognition where people would go on and think "Ah, that's this idol" just by looking at me on a first glance. If I wore this outfit then the reaction would more like "Ah, isn't that the girl I saw at the Sousenkyo before?", and I would be glad if I could contribute even if just a little bit toward NGT and AKB in doing so -- this what I had been thinking, and so I decided to begin acting from these particulars first of all.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Another single centered by Yuka, not ranked first at Oricon again. ………………

Well, still a chance for her to win Rikuawa again.

But the problem is, what fans of other 48 feel if NGT48 wins Rikuawa again butthe group's sales isn't good?

20. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    What is the benchmark to say a single's sale was successful? Must it be always be better than their highest selling single to date?

Even stock/shares have their ups and downs. Do you close down just because you are not number 1? In that case companies like Microsoft and IBM should have closed years ago.

Do schools close down because they are not the number 1 performing school?

Looking at the sales, the is doing quite well. NGT48 excels in other areas, just not CD sales. Most of the members don't even have a CD player, so you can guess how their fan demographics is like.

Is the single the worst selling single in Ariola Japan's family of releases? I guess NGT48 could be one of the better selling artist.