1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    • Like Like x 1
  2. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Center for next AKB single ! :banana:
    NOOO WAAAYYY MAAANNN

and then I become sad

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Old Old x 2
  3. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    what a rough week

congrats for center anw

• Old Old x 1
  4. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Yeah, I can empathize with you :cry2:

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Hoping CJ&EM make those years worthy at least and not be stingy with promotions and fan events.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Damn idk if I should be happy for her center or sad because I cant see her again with her HKT and her dorky side in Youtube
    Kr management better treat the Jlines equally and fully promoted them
    I dont want our girls just to be a sideline for a whole 2,5 years and risk their Japanese fans
    I'll wait for Sakura's thought later to process this mess tbh

7. Yami

Yami Kenkyuusei

You should be worry because that literally means she will graduate as soon as she come back. AKS are so stupid

8. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    For all purposes, the three going to Korea are graduating. I don't believe they will come back. Too much time will have passed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    risks ? we know the answer ofc after this 2.5 years contracts

always lowkey hoping aks would do a good job for “balancing” her long time japanesse fans and izone new fanbase. but well im not surprise when it was gone wrong at the end.

she’ll entering new “world” rn , i dont think can follow the new group although i’ll still be her fans no matter what.

korean and japanesse idol had different approach for their fanbase , and i dont think i would like their fan meeting style in the futures (if it happens anw).

HS is not only “buy 1k ¥ tickets and shake an idol hand” . we’re building “relationships” in positive terms with the girls , it just like make a close friends afterall , not distance-ing as we’re totally commoners and they’re artists which stand lot higher than us.

i dont feel any positive things yet for the japanesse fans and myself. yes i wouldnt hate her with her decision. meanwhile it just feel like a “next level scamming” from aks for the fans lel , especially after ssk. cant imagine how HKT will tank all of this , its denial if anyone think someone can “replace” sakura’s camp in HKT.

i wouldn’t deny im utterly sad rn , sure ssk broke me down too few months ago. but this time was another and totally different things.

she’ll had the last hkt national hs this week , glad i’ll already on japan before that day , fukuoka is expensive trip from tokyo , but i’ll come for one last ride and congratulating her and wish her always a good luck in the futures.

i lost my last 2 remaining kami oshii in just below than 1 weeks, its a very harsh week to me , but i’ll keep moving on.

so proud be your fans even im not coming in very scratch , i vote for her in her last 5 SSK inside her 7 total participation. otsukare sama sakuratan ! also not forget to mention again congratulation for your last centered single in AKB ! hope you can outshine anybody else in this one last time , not got outshined like what happen in KwM.

さくら咲け!

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I can't deny that I'm very sad about this decision... all of these years I supported Sakura as AKB/HKT member and even though the latest years weren't ideal because she didn't have as many jobs as before but I thought things can be improved if she signs to an agency and get more solo jobs (look at other members who signed, they get a lot of activities). I never thought that so much would change and so much would happen in such a short period of time...

I'm really happy Sakura is trying new things and her fandom did grow a lot, which is a great thing. but I can't believe she won't be in AKB/HKT for 2,5 years... like 2021 is so FAR... and she will be 23 by then, I feel like she might even graduate soon after re-joining. not to mention, what will happen to her japanese fandom? I know IZONE will promote in Japan too, but the japanese fans definitely won't get to see Sakura as much as they used to. I guess it can't be helped that she will lose fans, and she probably knows. it's such a big risk, because what if IZONE don't do well? will she spend 2,5 years like this? is it worth it... :/

I'm going to miss her as Jpop idol so much. I'm not happy about this ._. I know it's hard to balance both countries but I wish they tried, or make this contract less than 2,5 years. I guess AKS didn't care because in the end it's just 3 girls and they have thousand idols in 48/46 groups. and the 3 girls in IZONE, it's just Sakura who is top member of AKB/HKT for years. so I guess they gave up and let her go and didn't try to make the contract better. and Sakura accepted.

I'm still not sure how to feel about all this, I'm dissapointed tbh. I saw all Sakura performances in PD48 and tbh I only really liked her in Pick Me. She was cute in Very Very Very too. overall I didn't really like the different songs and styling she had in the show, so I'm not sure how it will go after the group debuts and how I'm going to feel about it. I'll definitely stay her fan and keep supporting her though. I just can't believe she is now a Kpop idol for 2,5 years and no more part of AKB/HKT.

The new single feels like a goodbye single and kinda like a graduation single too ._. I'm so sad. too many graduations in 48/46 lately (also Sayanee, Nanase, etc.) I'm just sad ._. I wanted Sakura to get center of the new single, after doing so well in PD48. I just didn't expect it would be a goodbye single and she's gone from 48G until 2021 now. it's crazy. I feel like as long as she signed to an agency in Japan, her future would have looked very good, since she has quite a big fandom in Japan and all she needs was solo jobs and more recognition with the public. but it didn't happen and now everything changed. Now her future is unknown, all depends on how IZONE does. it's a bit worrying. either way I'll support her even if it feels different, I'm her fan and I'll keep supporting her and wish her the best.

I guess I need some time to realize and accept all of this ;_; and it's not even like I met her in HS or anything, her japanese fans must feel even more conflicted and sad too. For me I'm just sad I won't see her as Jpop idol anymore or doing activities in Japan ;_;

• Like Like x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. chiara_t

chiara_t Kenkyuusei

well going from being in AKB to top tier Kpop idol is effectively a promotion. a big one. easy decision for her tbh.

• Dislike x 7
    • Disagree x 5
    • Like x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Creative x 1
  12. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I disagree with this, all the members of IOI with the exception of one actress are continuing their idol careers. If IZONE is successful, the returning girls will only help their group immediately. I’m going to predict Sakura will get an immediate AKB center and Nako will center HKT.

Imho the reason why their deals exclusive is because of videos like this one.

if the video does not show watch the video here

Each of the random solo photo cards is the equivalent of a handshake. Being able to see Sakura so easily via AKB and HKT singles will make IZONE sales flop in Japan.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    If the group is successful, korean mgmt will want to keep them.
    And I didn't think Sakura had two years as an Idol left before this, if she returns then just because she wants to properly graduate.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I guess IZONE will promote in Japan from time to time as well, and I guess they will do events like high-touch? Since that's what Kpop groups do. So Sakura's japanese fans who decide to stay with her will get a chance to meet her again, even though it's much more difficult to get the ticket, from what I see, you get cards when buying the single, if you get group card you don't meet anyone, if you get member card, you can meet that member, right? Most people get group card, it's hard to get member card, and even if you do, they have 12 members so the chances to get Sakura will be low. They can always buy from others who put it on sales (more expensive of course...). and apparently high-touch event are shorter than a HS ticket, not sure about this, but they just give a high-five and speak during that high-five, it's very short. so all in all, japanese fans can still meet Sakura, just that it will be more difficult, there will be less events too, and it's more difficult to get the ticket, more expensive probably, and less time to interact. it's not ideal, but they can still meet her... even for a little.

I hope she can keep a good amount of her japanese fandom. She worked so hard for it. at the same time, I can understand if some of them decide to switch favorite members, it's sad but we have to be realistic, some fans love her as Jpop idol, love meeting her, seeing her perform etc. and if they don't get this, it might feel too different for them. but hopefully a good amount of them keep supporting Sakura though, the amount of Japan promo will be important.

I'm trying to think positive, I'll enjoy this last single with Sakura as center, we won't see her like this in a long time and I don't know if I'll even still be fan of idols when Sakura will be back in Japan in 2021 LOL ._. so I'll really enjoy this last single, I hope the song is good, I know Sakura as center will be amazing <3

and I just thought about it, but I wonder what will happen to her Youtube channel. it can't be considered as 48G activity, since it's her own channel... I hope they'll let her use it, I love watching her videos, she's so cute and fun <3 I wonder if she's still going to introduce herself as HKT/AKB member when she talks with japanese fans ;_; *sad*

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    THIS MIGHT BE THE CLOSEST PREDICTION I COULD THINK OF. but please noo~!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. I didn't think mNET would really do a full 2.5 years exclusive contract. Will Sakura even want to continue in HKT afterwards? Feel she just would come back to maybe do one single and graduate..... :cry2: i'm super depressed. will sasshi still be here when she gets back.. though.. with her in izone, might make it easier for me to see her perform live.. the little things, i guess..

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    the thing was , as i've mention lot of times , its not we're going to met her , but the essential of the HS event itself will tear apart in the futures. HS and fan meeting were incomparable things. as we can see from some live reports from the HS Event goers , the girl exactly remember her regular fans , they're interacting as a very close friend.

everything is a double side coin , the new group will gain some new fans but also lose some older core fans. which will be better for the girls ? only time will tell.

sure some unpopular girls got benefit from PD48 , such as miyu and myao "finally" got a spot in akb senbatsu , and can some sell certain slot in IHS which they barely can achieve in the past. but there's also bad example how juri tank hard her sales in the last single ( + mirurun probably also but still its a debatable thing ) , dont forget both of them was top members in respective group and likely participating in next year SSK, i wish nothing but their recovery esp juri after decent senbatsu rank in 3 years a row since i dont rly sure abt miru condition. but yeah , at last some everything were still a gray area , some got benefit and some tank hard.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Just heard all 3 Japanese members will be halting their 48 Group activities to promote with IZONE until 2021... I honestly didn’t think they’d do that. Very unsure of what their standing in the group will be when IZONE disbands...

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    lol. im pretty sure once saku got the paycheck, she gonna be grateful that she was chosen there. although probably she need to split her earning between aks, stone, and herself, the amount still big enough.

• Dislike x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Old x 1
  20. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

pls her paycheck in 48G only is able to bought her those complete high-end gaming set and those pricey gaming chair and iirc k-idols wouldnt get their paycheck until they can paid back what the agency spent for their training time before their debut
    so lol if u said that she will grateful to be k-idol because of paycheck

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1