1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yamamoto Sayaka (Sayaka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by AikyiTaizne, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Suii

Suii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    • Winner Winner x 4
  2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Informative Informative x 2
  3. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    This is a really late reply but Expo Park is 35-50k all-standing (the variance is because we don't know how the stage layout will look). It is much larger than Kyocera Dome and is a fairly prestigious place to have a concert in.

• Like Like x 3
  4. richard durbano

richard durbano Kenkyuusei

I always find that period between the time our oshi announces her graduation and the time she actually graduates to be a very difficult one. I remember when my all-time oshi, Maeda Atsuko, announced her leaving, I simply couldn't watch any of her videos, interviews or TV appearances. I would get so incredibly sad that I couldn't enjoy seeing her knowing that her days as AKB's center were numbered. In fact, it look several months after her graduation concert for me to even watch the damn thing and, even then, it was just brutal. To this day, I still can't watch it without becoming sad. Fortunately, I've gotten better at handling those last tough weeks when it comes to other graduates. It's a good thing too. Sooooo many girls have left in the last few years.

5. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    It’s emotionally draining for the fans for sure. And especially at the pace girls graduate these days... the emotional roller coaster never stops. I try to cheer myself up by seeing one girl’s departure as a chance for another of my faves to get the spotlight they deserve. That’s how I feel about Sayanee leaving NMB. It’s sad to see her go. Much like Acchan it feels like the end of an era. But I have so many NMB oshis. I can’t help but also be excited at the prospect of getting to see more of them.

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. richard durbano

That's a great way to look at it. But sometimes the bright side is a little hard to find.

7. Nory

Nory Member

Oshimen:
    Tsuzuki Rika
    Twitter:
    Kami_oshi_SKE48
    @richard durbano
    I used to have the exact same feeling when i first got in the 48 fandom. But, over time I understood the graduation is just a transition phase. Unless the girl is quitting entertainment you will be able to show support to your oshimen wherever she is, whether it's her being an actress, voice actress, singer, comedian, etc. you can still support her and show her that you're still there for her. I don't think anyone expects a girl to spend 20 years of their life in a group, being a 48 girl it's just a period that has to come to an end at some point. The departure might be painful but there's a new beginning tomorrow.

I would genuinely rather see my oshimen graduate knowing that she is happy with her decision and looks forward to what the future holds than see her being utterly unhappy but still staying "to make her fans happy". Being an idol is far from what the media portraits. Sure, there are moments when they are all smiles but there are plenty of moments when it's simply overwhelming for them, and it happens more than it should.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. richard durbano

Well, obviously, all the girls are different. Some enjoy the perks of idolhood more than others. Miichan certainly seems to thoroughly enjoy being an idol. Some girls leave after a couple years. Kojima graduated at 30. I think all the girls operate and make life decisions based on their own self-interests. I'm pretty sure no girl remains in the group, miserable and unfulfilled, simply to please their fans. They are, after all, entertainers, not martyrs.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  9. Miss Kojima NyanNyan

Miss Kojima NyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Oh my goodness... :cry2:You are breaking my heart. Cheer up soon. At least Sayanee isn't leaving the industry. You'll still get to see her plenty.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. richard durbano

Agreed. I told myself that over and over as Mayuyu's days in AKB were winding down. The really talented and popular grads will probably stay in the entertainment biz as long as they want.

11. Suii

Suii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamamoto Sayaka
    Well... here it is...
    Sayaka graduation concert will go with the name: SAYAKA SONIC ~さやか、ささやか、さよなら、さやか~

And you can apply for tickets. I wish every one good luck who tries to get one! :)

Soon Sayaka will say sayonara to NMB. It's starting to feel more real to me and I'm getting a bit more sad about it these days. Let's enjoy her last days with NMB!

source: http://news.nmb48.com/ticket/20180907/210054.html

12. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I really hope for the best graduation con for my last oshi
    Sadly, I can't go there

13. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story about last Music Station appearance.

"Yamamoto Sayaka announcing the graduation from the idol group · NMB 48 on 17th, before singing "365 day paper plane" as AKB 48 at TV Asahi series "Music Station Ultra FES 2018" (~ 9: 48) Responded to the interview Yamamoto said "" It is the special day for me to sing the "365 day paper plane" at the last time to appear on "Ultra FES" I'd like to sing a lot more than ever so that it will reach a lot of people. "

20180917-00000310-oric-000-view.jpg

https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2119703/full/

• Like Like x 2
  14. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    The newspaper Sponichi got every single 1st gen member to write a farewell message for Sayaka. Yes, everyone.

5f784cfe.jpg

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 2
  15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

it's been a while since Sayanee's graduation announcement but I haven't been so active on stage48 in recent months so I only comment about it now, I just want to say thank you to Sayanee for all the hard work she did for all these years in NMB and in AKB. Since the first time I saw NMB, she directly got my attention and became my favorite NMB member and one of my favorite 48G members. She was amazing everytime she center in a single, especially with early singles of NMB since I really loved all those songs. and all the solo songs she got in NMB stages, albums/singles etc. were great, all her unit songs too, it's like she's the reason those songs were so good, she always made it special. I love her voice, her performance skills, her expression/aura, she looks beautiful both with long and short hair, she has a great personnality, she's an amazing girl (she's been HS queen for years, we know how well she treat her fans), she's funny, down-to-earth...

She's perfect both as person and as idol/performer, and I'm sure there's only success waiting for her after graduation, her solo albums are great! She has the support of many people. it's what she deserves! I'm excited for her last center single with NMB and I hope she gets a beautiful graduation song and concert.

Btw 365 nichi no Kamihikouki is one of my favorite songs and it definitely won't be the same anymore without Sayanee being there as the center, that song is HER song. I'm going to miss it ._. I'm glad she got to perform it on Music Station the other day. Hopefully she can perform it again before graduation <3

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yui said in her recent mobame, Sayanee sings 365 is THE BEST.. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  17. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yui knows, it's the truth only ;_; and now this reminds me, I'm going to miss Yokoyamamoto pairing ;_; They're close like sisters, I'm sure they will still meet each other often after Sayanee is graduated, and hopefully they can share some photos with us! I love their friendship so much. <3

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yeah.. I will miss them too.. But, i'm still hopeful Yui can make it to Sayanee gradcon.. Just be there at the end will be already enough.. Damn schedule.. :cry:

• Like Like x 2
  19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

it's here! Boku Datte Nai Chau Yo's full Pv! Sayanee's last NMB single, last center ;_; I'm liking the song, it's fun and upbeat! Sayanee looks so good, she's so pretty <3 This is perfect tbh a very nice last single for Sayanee and the Pv is kinda touching too with those parts when she met members, and old footage. ;_; then the dancing parts look energetic and colorful, love it. as expected anything with Sayanee as center is perfect! Thank you Sayanee <3

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. Mana

Mana Under Girls

• Like Like x 2