1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Wiki - Organization & Discussion

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by aakun, Aug 3, 2010.

1. popocake

popocake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    • Like Like x 2
  2. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    I see that Stefi and Mobile, the 2 exchange members from JKT48 and BNK48 are listed as temporary Team K members.
    But the official AKB48 site, doesn't specify any team for both of them as for now.
    And they will make their theater debut in the thumbnail stage, then work as zenza girls for at least 1 Team K stage.
    Wouldn't it make more sense to do the same as the official site and only list them as AKB48 members, without particular Team ?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  4. galaxy46

galaxy46 Kenkyuusei

How can I create an account? I asked on PM to an ADM and was never answered, about 1 or 2 months. I wanted to put some stuff on Keya46 that is missing.
    I appreciate anyone who could help :cute:

5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Apologies for raising once again the thorny issue of macrons! However during Sunday's Janken broadcast I was making good use of the Wiki due to there being so many D3s I was unfamiliar with, but I had some problems finding the page for Otake Hitomi, it wasn't coming up when I put her name in the search box. However when I did find her page I noticed that her name under her photo had a macron over the first letter 'O'. There's no macron in her name above the photo or in the main page heading. If I include the macron in the search then her page appears.

I'm not really that fussed whether or not macrons are used but I thought maybe I should flag this particular issue here?

• Like Like x 1
  6. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Heya, I’ve tried searching for Otake Hitomi on several devices and it seems to be working okay, would you mind giving it another go? Possibly just a glitch.

We have the new layout set up precisely for your problem though: in the event that we can’t search for a member the normal way we can find them using the macron version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Just to be clear, the problem happens if I search only using her surname without a macron. If I search using her surname and given name together (with or without a macron) it's fine. However if I search only for her surname without a macron I get the following result:

otake.jpg

But if I search for her surname alone with a macron ('Ōtake') then her page comes up in the search results.

• Like Like x 1
  8. MeoJim

MeoJim Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Aaaah gotcha, and it doesn’t help with the fact that we now have a member simply called Otake who’s part of Yoshimotozaka46.

As there is now a page with just the name Otake the best we can do is include a redirect to a disambiguation page; that member’s page will take priority if you only search for the last name, and this would be the best workaround we can have for such a simple search bar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. momo

momo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php/IZONE_Members

So someone deleted all the contents of this page requesting it to be removed with the reason being "subunits dont have a members page". Was that the right thing to do or am I the only one who doesn't think IZONE counts as a subunit? You get the gist.

10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Whether it's a subunit or not is beside the point. There's only twelve of them, and barring unforeseen circumstances they won't change at all over the group's 2.5 year lifespan since they are all contracted for the full duration. There won't be frequent changes in membership that need to be tracked, so a members page is completely unnecessary.

Just put them on the main IZONE page.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Yuiyui is in Pocari 7. Should Pocari 7 get a page?

• Creative Creative x 2
  12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Added Tsumugi's graduation.

Also, from the trivia for Sentimental Train, I removed the trivia about the song not including any Team K members. Although Kuranoo Narumi is primarily a Team 8 member, she is also currently in Team K, thus it is kinda wrong to say there aren't any Team K members in it. On the one hand, I think it is interesting there aren't any "real" Team K members on the song but I didn't know how to phrase it without it sounding convoluted so I thought I'd take it out all together. I'm up for suggestions though

• Like Like x 1
  14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Miyajima Aya is still shown as a current member on the Team NIII page, she graduated in August.

15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    You meant NO WAY MAN, which you indeed edited.

I would leave it out. Can you say that this song included all AKB48G members who finished in the top 20 of PD48?

• Useful Useful x 2
  16. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Of course that's what I meant, my bad. I added it.

17. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Yuasa Hiroshi's 755 link need to be updated
    The current one is a dead link.
    https://7gogo.jp/yuasa-hiroshi

Also as I pointed it some days ago, the 2 girls from JKT48 and BNK48 should be listed as temporary AKB48 members instead of Team K members since they aren't performing exclusively with the Team K. So far, they performed with K, 8 and 4.

18. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
  19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    755 changed their url scheme a while back. There are dozens of these broken links throughout the wiki.

Indeed. Performing with a team doesn't make them part of it anyway, or Megu would have been a Team K member. That's too much text for me to fix this early in the morning though :fp:

• Informative Informative x 2
  20. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    It's been so long since the last Team SH member's profile was edited...there are still lots of Team SH members that doesn't have a full page yet