1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 54th [NO WAY MAN] (2018/11/28)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Sep 24, 2018.

1. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Of course they do, like those MCs care about NGT48 (and AKB48) and I'm sure they hope she insults the group like she did on that one show.

lol true, I'm sure that some folks here would also love her for it as well [hehe]

:fp: The usual Stage48 member attempt of bringing your oshi into this as a sad attempt to make a comeback...:fp:.

But it's funny that you actually think that me saying this is making my oshi look bad lol when how many times have I actually mentioned her in this thread...That's right 0.

and since you wanna bring her into this, at least Katomina can actually sell out a slot for an AKB48, How did Rika do again? What's funny is that the 5 girls ahead of Rika in the SSK all did better then Rika last single. Hell even girls who rank lower then Rika did better then her last single.

and maybe you should listen to your advice, maybe start helping Rika sell out alot of her slots (Cause right now she's even in the Top 10 for NGT48 when it comes to HS Sales), start telling her to act mature, doing stuff to help get rid of the negativity she has around her, and comments like these will actually go away.

• Like Like x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Yes :blush:

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    comeback ? i dont had any profit by attacking you and i dont even fall behind too so comeback is a weird word. and you? yes. typical stages user which always try find a scapegoat when his beloved girls getting shafted instead his most hated girl.

wants to bring hs sales ? well , seems some user already mentioning above , 0/30 doesnt mean sold less rather than 21/21. and then your arguments about katomina sold more than rika will automatically being invalid.

yes , you dont need to teach me. i buy and i met her. its a question that you should answer yourself , what’s your contribution for your oshi ? + i dont need she’s fake herself to being classic idol that do a cute and well behaved things. her out of the box chara pleased me so well and its paid well she landed lot of jobs because her “shitty” behave.

you may said rika is lucky to had agencies. then why she got agencies at first instead the others ?

because her chara would probably had a better prospect in showbizz + more interesting rather than the other boring girls. thats it.

i feel glad as rika fans i dont need to rant in every single release thread to complain about her positions or etc. because there’s plenty interesting work she had done outside of 48G activities.

props to her devil side , helping so much to attract non-wota viewers.

• Like x 5
    • Disagree x 5
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  4. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Was it Nishino Miki that lately revealed some bits on how 48G evaluates members?
    If i remember correctly there are several factors, like
    - how much goods you sell
    - how popular you are on social media
    - how many people come to your HS (not just Individual, but likely also National)
    Can't remember them all, but AFAIK there were around 5-6 categories.

Maybe we shouldn't just concentrate on Individual HS sales and/or SSK rank to justify how popular a member is?

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yep, and she gives them what they want. Logically it's just as likely to have a negative affect but management seems to operating on the basis that all news is good news

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  6. wetpantsu

wetpantsu Upcoming Girls

I like both Rikahime and Katomina.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

lol yep, I'm using her as a scapegoat because my beloved girls are getting shafted... my god, just stop, you are embarrassing yourself.

and I only brought HS Sales in because you wanted to bring in my oshi into this for some reason because you actually the BS thing of I'm only saying this because my oshi got "shafted" when I haven't even mentioned her in this thread (Hell I know other NGT48 girls deserve a spot in AKB48 Singles more then her) So don't try and make this that I'm only saying this because my oshi got "shafted". What's funny is that other people aren't liking the fact that Rika is in this senbatsu (Even the ones who aren't as vocal as me), so I guess it's because their oshis got "shafted" as well?

and I think it would be better if I didn't say why she really got into an agency instead of the others (Don't wanna trigger some people here).

and if you got a problem with me ranting about her in every single release thread, here is an idea...B-L-O-C-K-M-E. Cause I'm going to continue talking about her or anything else that I don't like and I could honestly care less what anybody here thinks anymore.

Now you know those don't matter, the only thing that matters for her is how many non 48G Shows you can be on, cause that's the real way to justify how popular a member is.

Which is sad really (Shows how much 48G Management has finally over these past years).

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Blatantly ignoring/downplaying HS results is also not the best idea either, or else you'll be lost and tunnel visioned by your own subjective views on how popular a member is.

Btw it was Kojima Natsuki probably you were referring to? I cut out that clip some time ago.
    And in that episode, they revealed those management's evaluation purpose wasn't meant for measuring a member's popularity/push, but instead it was a reference point on deciding the income of that member for the rest of the fiscal year.
    https://twitter.com/marioworld929/status/1012326047050694658

Those 3 categories that we were told are:

- Goods
    - Mobile mail registration (That's why not sharing mobame posts/pics had a legit reason from Japanese fandoms)
    - HS sales

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Those you mentioned plus comments from dance and vocal coaches, theater appearances and customer surveys*

Ozaki mentioned similar things in the HKT documentary as to why members were picked for singles. Also the wishes of the record company factor highly, there was a funny scene in which Aki-P mused about how the particular song would be a good one for Natsumikan but he didn't get his way lol.

Quite right, we shouldn't. But it is probably the thing that makes most money for AKS (except maybe member TV appearances) so it probably is heavily weighted in the matrix of management choices.

*question for those who've have attended theater shows lately like @Cristafari , do they still give surveys to the theater patrons after a performance? I recall the HKT members used to have a league table of which member got most theater performance MVPs back at their old theater, I wonder do the other groups still do something similar.

• Informative Informative x 2
  10. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Yes they do....

1. How was I treated by staff?
    2. Best dance performance?
    3. Best MC Performance?
    4. Overall MVP?
    5. Any comments?

I always fill it out, and I don't always pick my favorite member(s). I really try to think of who did the best in the show.

• Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 2
  11. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I want to know what song is this lmao.

12. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    look who’s going to embarrassing theirself

yeah its ok. i wouldn’t block you since you’re a very entertaining person ;) . too bad you’re not nakai oshi , since both of you like to embarrassing themself and create some sensation and it would be a perfect combi for “sometime fans act were lean towards to their oshimen behavior” word. oh welp , i forget while rika is embarassing herself and the others for banter and entertaining purpose but you’re embarrassing yourself by try brainwashing everyone to hate rika with wholeheartedly hate speech about her everywhere:eek:. its quite different ;)

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Thanks, that's good to know.

That was Shekarashika , HKT's 6th single.

Might be time to move on from that discussion or take it to PMs. I sense mods will step in soon otherwise

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  14. Aestaine

Aestaine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    So many opinions and saltiness in this thread...
    For once I felt the senbatsu pick this time around is actually quite brave. Yes I do feel bad for Tomu, Honma Hinata, and others who were shafted despite their SSK ranking. But I can't say I am not happy to see the Produce48 contestants getting their "reward" in this single - Miyu and Myao, especially. In the Produce48 thread I said hopefully there will be some sort of recognition for the contestants and somehow Aki-P delivered - I am surprised and glad this happened.

The fact that Sakura and Nako will be out of commission due to their commitment as IZONE members signals a new era for AKB48 (not syaing this as a Sakura/Nako hater - in fact I love Sakura, just stating the fact). I do hope that since from now on more core senbatsu spots are freed up, we will see a variety of new faces filling in their spots.

• Agree Agree x 11
  15. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    And it also isn‘t something I‘ve written.
    +1

• Like Like x 2
  16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ehh, I'm done already.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    I agree. I hope there'll be more senbatsu space for AKB members. About 7-10 reps from SKE (Jurina, Dasu), HKT (Sasshi, Miku), NMB (Miru, Akari), NGT (Ogiyuka, Hinatan) & STU (Yumiko) are just enough. The rest should be given to relatively new faces such as Yuiyui, Saho, Narumi, Rinrin, Mako, Seina, Sayaya, Tomu (not really but she hasn't made many appearances, so...)

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 7
  18. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    This is Miku's time to rise and take over AKB and HKT lol. She's Sasshi's only child for 2.5 years (and by then I assume Sasshi will graduate so Nako and Sakura might miss out on that I think?)

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Fixed that for you. NakoMiku are Mayuyu's Kids :D (Sasshi is the aunt they always spend time with).

• Like Like x 9
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Then I guess no one focused on "individual HS sales and/or SSK rank to justify how popular a member is" either.
    +1

;)