1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Yokoyama Yui (Yuihan) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

i just don't like mizugi photoshoot for akb member, not only for Yui
    for the record i'm big fans Yui's traditional outfit photoshoot..i'm crazy on that

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. BurguilloTeam

BurguilloTeam Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    But that wasn't mizugi. Like I said, I can think of several live concert outfits that are more revealing than that poster.

3. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yuihan Mobame Summary September (Week 37):

Fri 21:
    Yesterday at Yokohama, after done the radio schedule, she went to Yokohama Landmark Tower observatory with Mion & the manager.. & it remind her of Taipei 101 tower.. :)

She go to Majimuri stage play practice wearing her No.6 tshirt.. [hehe]

After bath today, she dont wear usual pajama b4 going to bed, instead she wear a Japan team football jersey.. She said she has 4 pcs at home.. :eek:

Sat 22:
    It's a cold day today.. & Yui told her fans to check the Smart magazine that release today.. She's in it too.. ;)
    ***she post it on twitter earlier this month abt it.. https://twitter.com/Yui_yoko1208/status/1035129792104824832?s=19

She's on the road again after done shooting (but not mention for what).. :^^;:
    & her umbrella got broken.. :cold:

She listen to ST in the car while moving to next schedule..:) (hope u get a good rest Yui-chan.. :^^;:)

Her Insta Stories return.. "Do check it out if u have time".. :D

Sun 23:
    Today is Janken Tournament.. She excited to see who will become the Champion.. [hehe]
    & this story was kinda funny.. Yui said she was strong in Janken, she like the pressure of Janken.. But after eating Katsudon last year she lost.. lol.. :rofl:
    & Bis give a smooch on her cheek.. :cute::inlove:

She said that she will participate on Live commentary start from D block 'till the final.. :)
    ============================

various pic:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend

if the video does not show watch the video here

Yuihan makes an appearance in NMB's 19th single MV @ 2:29

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Nighthawk141

Nighthawk141 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Twitter:
    mraiman_
    I really love watching Yuihan on TV, and now I'm currently lacking of some title.
    Can you guys suggest me any variety show which starred Yuihan?

I would be happy to see more Yuihan videos

• Like Like x 2
  6. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    U can try mirai monsters and kyoto irodori nikki

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    U can try KenminSHOW too.. Yui appear there once a while.. :p
    But for regular show, its like @henx mention above.. ;)

8. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Did Yuihan still doing "soukantoku room" in akbshow?

9. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yuihan Mobame Summary September (Week 38):

Mon 24:
    She congratulate Fortune Cherry for winning Janken this year.. & she happy to see a lot of "new wind" rise up.. ;)
    & Yui 'lil bit worry of her eye was having dark circle since yesterday.. :eek: (u don't get enough rest huh Yui-chan.. :wall:)

She won't be at HS event tomorrow becos of other work schedule.. & ask her fans to have a good rest.. :approve:

She finish recording for Mirai Monster.. Today outfit is purple checkered pattern theme.. (the pic that i post above with Juri)..:)
    & Juri told her she is cute.. lol.. [hehe]

Tue 25:
    **This mail kinda long but mostly about the new single senbatsu announcement.. :)
    She was happy chosen for AKB 54th single senbatsu.. She thanks all of Yuifans that always support her up until now.. She also will miss the member that will depart for IZ*ONE especially Sakura.. (she knew Sakura start from Majisuka gakuen)
    She can't imagine how AKB is without Sakura in the group.. :^^;:
    & also yesterday, Yui, Juri & Naachan also Mastu-san from costume department gather to say congratulation to Sakura on her debut.. (she post abt this on instagram too.. :))

Yuihan quiz time.. She ask "what DVD she bought recently?".. & answer her through #yuihanmail as usual.. :D

& no one get it right.. She feel that the quiz is a bit hard.. (i agree.. how to know what she bought.. lol.. :rofl:)
    The DVD she bought is 逃げるは恥だが役に立つ(Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu @ The Full-Time Wife Escapist).. She never seen it b4 & now addicted to it.. :eek: (drama again.. :fp:)

Wed 26:
    Only 1 mail today.. She listen to Spitz songs while going to her schedule.. She has photoshoot today & after that she will go to Thumbnail stage performance.. :D
    She had miss 2 episode of her fav drama.. Need to catch up.. lol.. :lol:

various pic:
    Non-No web
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    She still is.. ;)

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui

Thu 27:
    She like Love Trip songs from Thumbnail stage & told that if she go to karaoke with only 2 people, she will sing it.. :eek:
    She also take a 2s with Yukarun & today she will go to majimuri stage practice.. ;)

A 2s pic with Kirin (Yui always write Yukirin name like this.. :^^;:) from thumbnail stage.. (she look happy to see her.. :p)

She wish me Happy Birthday today.. :eek: (i think she know all of her fans Bday by this mobame app alert.. Becos its my birthday date for real.. :D)

Yui post a pic & ask "who is this?".. there is a person in it show only her back front.. :^^;:

&.. the answer is Yuiyui.. she want to take photo with her but sadly can't becos of rehearsal.. From her word, Yui look a bit nervous for the upcoming stage play.. She said "Please give me power".. :p

Fri 28:
    Yui post a pic of her by wearing & holding her SoloCon goods (a t-shirt & a mug..) She told fans to wait to the details later.. :)
    She was reading the script for her schedule tomorrow (this mail post at 12.55AM JST.. :^^;:)

She done practice for stage play today.. Seems like she miss Shiichan & want to meet her.. (2s pic with the person mention.. hehe.. :D)

She talk abt Majimuri stage play practice.. After repeated practice she feel that she become better.. But still need to improve more.. :)

Drama addict talk (the recent 1 she bought b4).. :fp:
    A 2s with Kirin from Center Exam MV shoot.. :p

various pic:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    BOMB 10th issue September 2018
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
  12. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui

Sat 29:

She is nervous.. "the 1st try" she said.. :p (this is abt THE W competition thing.. :D)

She had a photoshoot for AKB Calendar.. Theme: Cheerleader.. ;)

Yui apply a lip tint syrup 02 (strawberry) from Canmake on her lips.. :D
    It's bright red.. "Too mature" Yui said.. lol.. [hehe]

Tomorrow schedule for Music Tribe 2018 at Okayama has been cancelled becos of thypoon.. Yui said "Everyone safety is the most important thing".. & she feel sorry abt it becos can't meet the fans at Okayama & ask fans to be careful.. :)

Last mail.. She reveal that she & Yuiyui team up as Yuiyuihan once again & take part in THE W comedy competition.. It's 1st time for her & Yui feel so excited.. She practice secretly for this & can't wait to see the result.. ;)

Sun 30:
    She really surprised & feel so happy becos Yuiyuihan pass the 1st round at THE W.. :1st:
    After the lost at Janken, she feel that she still want to have more of Yuiyuihan activity & decide to join this comedy competition.. & now she feel nervous for round 2.. :)

Yui checking up information from various places about the thypoon.. Her mother call her & it seems her parent house experiencing really hard rain.. She ask fans "Safety First".. :)

Today is her offday.. But becos of the current weather, she cancel her plan to go out & stay at home.. She can feel the strength & heard the sound of the wind even from inside of the house.. :eek: (stay safe Yui-chan.. ;))

various pic:
    THE W Yuiyuihan
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Kyoto Irodori Vol.4 BD&DVD cover
    [​IMG]
    ST single bonus photo
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Yui & Shiichan both seems to has delete this pic & post.. Myb inappropriate content.. :^^;:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  13. otabe

otabe Member

Oshimen:
    soranyan
    cheerleader theme eh? [hehe] this is going to be a good calender.. time to preorder ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yup.. Yui actually post the pic wearing it with Yuiyui, Akari & Ryoha.. :D

Latest NEWS:
    Yui SoloCon BD&DVD will be on sale at 19 October (Friday).. Pre-order will start open at 3.00PM JST 3 October (tomorrow).. :omfg:
    Super Happy for this.. Yeah!!!..:banana::banana::banana:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  15. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Finally her solo con DVD!!! It's been so long :cute:

Also, today Komiharu posted on her instagram the upcoming net shop photos for Halloween. I'm super excited to see Yuihan's and what costume she is going to wear!

• Like Like x 2
  16. SpookieSenpai

SpookieSenpai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    That coordination of the Irodori cover... not a good look for her. Doesn't matter though because we know how beautiful Yui-sama is. :D

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Does anyone know if her SoloCon BD/DVD is going to be AKB Shop specific or will it be available at the regular online shops? (CDJ, HMV, Amazon, ect?)

• Like Like x 2
  18. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Yuihan Mobame Summary October (Week 39):

Mon 1:
    It's a shiny day today.. & yesterday Yui rewatch Yuko GradCon.. She felt nostalgic.. Kawaei was also there.. & Yokoyama Team A too.. :cute:
    She will go for practice today.. :)

A solo pic of her at practice room.. :p (the 1 with T8 Nao from her twitter post..)

Tue 2:
    This particular mail is abt her SoloCon BD&DVD release info (same like twitter).. & Yui add that she hope her fans that couldn't come to her concert b4, they now will be able to see it through this BD&DVD.. :1st:
    Jacket cover will also be reveal tomorrow..:banana:

She's at practice again.. She feel tense but excited also.. :lol:

She appointed as host at ANN 50th anniversary celebration today alongside Kakihana-san.. :)
    Yui feel so happy & it's an honor to work with this program & be part of many people that contribute to this program & it's history as an AKB member.. :1st:

various pic:
    majimuri stage practice
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ANN 50th anniversary announcer
    [​IMG]
    Yuihan SoloCon BD&DVD:
    Jacket Cover:
    dvd.png
    Disc design:
    item_disc.png
    Booklet:
    item_book.png
    Bonus photo:
    item_photo.png
    AKB staff tweet
    [​IMG]
    AKB shop
    IMG_20181003_150724.jpg
    Urmm.. Yeah.. I think the previous 3 vol more better.. :^^;:
    Well, becos today the start of pre-order, i think the info will come later.. ;)

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

• Like Like x 2
  20. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 2