1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Nogizaka46 Eigo (2015/06/28 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 30, 2015.

1. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    LOL OMG, the fun level becomes different now :D

Goukon with sensei :D:D:D

2. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    That was fun. The 'beetle' moment is hilarious :D

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    ^Because it's only one member, thus it's called a beetle [hehe]
    it's converting me into a regular , this new season :D

4. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    It's maybe just me... But I felt the girls kind of not in their best condition during the shooting.

Can't help to think that all of then got swollen face. Also Yuuri seems too catch quite some black spots on her cheeks.

Anyway, I just hope they all stay healthy.

Avoid too many make ups!

5. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  6. Kanarin oshi

Kanarin oshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakadakana
    TBH, Hawaii episode sucks

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Today an article appeared on NewsWalker about the next episode. I am looking forward to it, especially the part with Nick. I wonder how the chemistry with the new regulars is.
    I know he is a big fan of Maaya, which is a very different character than the others.

I made a rough translation of the article:

Shinuchi Mai confesses an embarrassing event in English!?

Saito Yuuri, Shinuchi Mai and Higuchi Hina from Nogizaka46 are enjoying learning practical English in Nogi-eigo. The second episode in the new style (#28) will be broadcasted on TBS channel on the 29th of July.

The three Nogizaka46 members start talking calmly with lecturer Yasukouchi Tetsuya and Suzuki Taku from Drunk Dragon. When they finish talking about the impressions from last time and reviewing their English, they challenged the homework assignment “Tell an anecdote in one minute in English”.

The theme is “an embarrassing thing that happened recently”. The first one to try is Higuchi, who tells about an embarrassing incident while riding a train. Up next is Saito, who tells about a similar train happening. Nevertheless, Yasukouchi sensei was more surprised about the girls actually riding a train than the actual anecdotes.

On the other hand, Shinuchi confessed she made a mistake in wearing her private clothes inside out. She tried to cover it up, but she was exposed by a member. Also, be sure to check the eager gestures that Shinuchi uses to express herself.

Continuing with the “English skill check through prank interview”, a video with a fake interview carried out by a foreign reporter is shown beforehand. The interpreter leaves halfway, saying he needs to talk with foreign reporters in English.

Higuchi said “I thought something was off”, and by saying “During the interview the manager disappeared”, Shinuchi also expressed her doubts. The three talking eagerly with the reporters is noteworthy.

In the second half of the program, Nick appears, imagining he is a Hollywood star, and the “interview interpreting challenge” starts. Higuchi is in charge of the interpreter role, Saito plays the reporter and Shinuchi who plays a fan utters phrases such as “what should I do?” and “what should I ask?”, with Suzuki interfering “we don’t need that part”.

Furthermore, with moments, such as when Higuchi interpreting the various questions with minimal English skills, fires back with a “Sharappu!” when Suzuki points out her mistakes, it is a segment that shows the personality of each individual member.

“The words didn’t come out at all. I realized how difficult it is to actually communicate, instead of writing”, reveals Shinuchi. On the other hand, Higuchi replied strongly “because interviews are a weak point, I will work on it”.

Whether you want to gain practical English skills or not, it is a must to see these 3 people improvise and challenge it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  8. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Sounds great! Sounds interesting. Sounds sad?

Yeah, looking forward to this, good to see Nick is back with the pack.

9. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yeah, read that too. seems like Higuchi having yet another traumatic Nogi Eigo experience lol. probably the others too lol.
    on another note, i am wondering if they will have guest members like previously for the episodes thereafters.

Edit:
    Latest updates from Twitter
    https://twitter.com/tbschnogieigo/status/1022445797638430722

07/30/2018 edit:
    saw the latest episode. lol, even with new regulars , its still funny.
    Maichun may be the best in the exam, but conversation wise, she's not really there. she can catch words spoken to her but has difficulties trying to find words. on the contrary, Higuchi seems to be that bit better at it. fake overseas interview: Higuchi always last out of the blocks and loss of words to describe Suzuki, so just said He is cool while laughing lol. and when sensei explained that Interesting actually means deep personality, she waved it away much to Suzuki's dismay lol. Yuttan tried to describe Disneyland princess and turned into I love you confession to the fake interviewer.
    Higuchi tells Suzuki to shut up lol during translating Nicky Bieber's interview. etc
    anyway, all 3 have their own personalities , and it shows even though its just the 2nd episode of this new season. I like the chemistry already.

edit:
    http://48videodouga.net/video/8173

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    The interpreting part is hilarious! :lol:

11. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    next episode preview. in addition to Nick , Aike from a previous Christmas special will also be in this episode.
    http://www.tbs.co.jp/tbs-ch/item/v2694/

Edit:
    as described in the preview, Higuchi went out to location and used English . and according to this Twitter update just before this weekends episode, she went alone without her fellow members nor the sensei.
    https://twitter.com/tbschnogieigo/status/1032951050192343041

Edit 180825 :
    pics of the Hinachima trip
    180826nogieigo1.jpg 180826nogieigo2.jpg 180826nogieigo3.jpg 180826nogieigo4.jpg

Edit 180826 :
    pics from tonight's episode
    IMG_0741.jpg IMG_0742.jpg IMG_0743.jpg IMG_0744.jpg

Edit 180827 :
    saw the latest episode. started with few bloopers lol. Higuchi's foreigners interview section became a quiz show for the other 2 members.
    then continuing from the last episode, translating an interview part 2, this time its Aike instead of Nick. he brought the level up a notch, although there were hints in between from Nick. still funny, with the members various personalities coming into play, Higuchi still giving her opinions(partially about Suzuki lol) , Maichun even though she finds it hard to put into words, but her listening is really surprising, Yuttan just try to piece Japanese and English word by word together lol("Now Girl" , "Single = Singer, Shingou(Traffic light)" and "Who is the Kanchou")

Edit:
    http://48videodouga.net/video/8452/

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 2
  12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    NewsWalker did a nice interview with the three regulars. Here's my translation for those who like to read it.

The new Nogi Eigo regulars Saito Yuuri, Shinuchi Mai and Higuchi Hina are a direct hit!
    “I have a trauma because of this program (laughs)”

Nogi Eigo is a variety program in which members of Nogizaka46 are studying English in a fun way. Starting in June of 2015, this program is now into its fourth year. The show renewed in June of this year, and Saito Yuuri, Shinuchi Mai and Higuchi Hina were selected to be the new regulars. The lecturer has been the same until now, Yasukouchi Tetsuya-sensei from Toshin High School. Furthermore, Suzuki Taku from Drunk Dragon also continues as a regular.

You are a new regular since June, how did you feel to be chosen?

Higuchi I have known this program before I became a regular, and because I have been a guest frequently, becoming a regular myself felt strange. But it seemed educational, and I looked forward to the recordings.

The three of you have appeared before as guest, right?

Shinuchi That’s right. But as far as becoming a regular is concerned, the atmosphere is totally different. More than before, it feels that the degree of difficulty of the program’s content has gone up (laughs). Nevertheless, because we repeatedly say important words and phrases many times, I think the English will stick. During English lessons in middle school, the teacher often said “repeat after me”. Because we say things over and over in this program as well in a natural way, it is very educational.

Saito In the beginning, because I was aware I wasn’t good at English, I wondered “if I become a regular, will it be okay for the program?”. But Yasukouchi-sensei and Suzuki-san are very nice, and speaking feels easier than before when I was a guest. I am grateful for being able to learn in these circumstances.

Is it tense to record the program?

Higuchi I was nervous before when I was a guest and I didn’t know English, so this program traumatized me a bit (laughs). But since I have become a regular, I have laughed until my belly hurts since the first recording, and because it is so enjoyable I am not nervous at all.

Miss Shinuchi, English was already one of your strong points?

Shinuchi No! Out of my 5 main subjects, it was my worst subject after science. But being chosen as a regular, and having to study it again because of the programs' homework, I am doing various research of my own. I wasn’t able to do that 10 years ago (laughs).

Because you have to go overseas often for Nogizaka46 related work as well, English seems to become more important, right?

Saito There are many people from foreign countries that come to Japan for sightseeing, but when they ask me for directions, I cannot answer it right away. On such occasions, I go with them to the place, but I want to study English and be able to explain it to them with words.

Miss Higuchi, you also did a shooting alone.

Higuchi It was very scary. On middle school and senior high school, everyone around me attended schools were they could study, but it felt as a temporary solution to me. During the shooting this time, I thought “If I properly studied like everyone else at that time, I’d know more words and could speak more diversely”.

Shinuchi But you speak quite well! You did great alone.

Higuchi Thanks! But I might did well because I did it alone. Because there weren’t people around me to help me, I had to somehow do it with my own vocabulary. In this situation, I had the feeling I managed somehow by an unexpected human instinct.

Saito I can say some words, but because I can’t have a solid conversation, I am very impatient now (laughs).

Shinuchi I think my hearing is fine, but I am bad at asking questions myself. The words won’t come out. During middle and senior high school, I intended to study for the tests, but even doing so, I haven’t been able to speak in the recordings up to now.

Miss Higuchi, when your shooting was decided, what did you study and how did you prepare?

Higuchi It was decided just before the shooting, they said “it’s tomorrow”. Because I didn’t know the contents of the shooting until I went to the shooting location, I couldn’t prepare at all. I thought to just try it, and although there aren’t set phrases in an English conversation at a normal level, I thought it would be good to study and remember the phrases that I need to know from the conversations.

The English quiz for the September broadcast was pretty exciting, wasn’t it?

Saito The quiz was absolutely fun! I like quizzes and riddles in Japanese, but it was my first English quiz. Different than in Japanese, I didn’t understand the English questions so I couldn’t answer them, which made me feel very irritated.

Shinuchi Even though the answers matched by chance, truth is I didn’t understand the questions often, so I still need to study some more. But I had fun as well!

Higuchi It was hard and when I think too much, I become thick-headed (laughs).

You will continue to learn English even more from now on through this program, but what are the things you will try to use English?

Higuchi There are many people coming from overseas to Nogizaka46 events, and the opportunities to meet them also increase, so I want to be able to hold a conversation by myself, without an interpreter. Furthermore, instead of formal English, I think it’s good if I can gain casual English communication skills.

Shinuchi If there are Nogizaka46 members that can speak English, I think we can become more known around the world, so I want to be a forerunner of that (laughs).

Lastly, do you have a message for the readers?

Saito We are still inexperienced, but let’s learn English together, we and all the fans as well! No matter what episode you watch, it’s absolutely enjoyable, so while bursting into laughter, I hope to learn English together.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  13. diki

diki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    Chima was 1 level above the rest.
    in term of pronunciation, vocabulary..
    and cuteness..:)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    • Like Like x 2
  15. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    I started to think that there's a relation between James Rodriguez and Nogizaka. :D

16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Did you mean 'that' James Rodriguez?

17. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Yep, the football player.

18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Why you think there's any relation between them?

Sent from my Redmi 5A using Tapatalk

19. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    I am just joking bruh :glare:

20. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

lol. I was thinking seriously about it :XD:
    It'll be nice if a world class footballer have a relation with Nogi :omfg: