1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single NGT48 4th [Sekai no Hito e] (2018/10/03)

Discussion in 'NGT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Gosh, I missed last night ANN because I was overslept . Could've streamed it on my phone while watching UCL (a football tournament) on my TV but I ended sleeping last night. I actually woke up at 3:30 AM on my time but it ended, well sorry for telling something that nobody cares. heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh

Any video on Bilibili perhaps? Seems they should give Noe more variety jobs. She's a comedian type idol.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  2. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

KKS Song (Kyou wa Make Demo Ii) Full MV

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka

NGT48 4thシングル「世界の人へ」 CD盤収録 研究生曲「今日は負けでもいい」MUSIC VIDEO Full ver. / NGT48[公式]
    NGT 48 4th single "To the world's people" CD record collection Study song "I will not lose today" MUSIC VIDEO Full ver. / NGT 48 [Official]

Weren't this suppose not to have a MV? They made one in the end because they saw how hard the KKS worked.

• Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 5
  5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Another thing that you don't care is that NGT48 - Sekai no Hito is released in a same day with Poppin'Party's new single, Girls's Code. Poppin'Party is one of bands of Bang Dream & I consider Ushigome Rimi, the 2d band's bassist as my waifu. Poppin'Party - Girl's Code ranked 4th on first day release on Oricon. It's nice to see my oshimen & waifu are releasing singles of each of their groups in a same day.

Edit: https://twitter.com/TOWER_Info/status/1047682689212403713 Sekai No Hito He ranks 1st on this chart. This is the thing you care about. hhe hhe

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  6. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    The difference on Oricon for Day 1 is not that huge, they still might be able to pull this off.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    I bet Tower Records in Niigata was noisy yesterday! :D

DolnbnOVAAA7fZb.jpg

(from Noepii's Twitter)

• Like Like x 5
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

NGT48's 4th Single (Sekai no Hito e) (2nd Day Sales)
    Day 2:
    10,018 (128,426) (2nd)

Kis-my-Ft2's 2nd Day Sales: 33,048 (156,357)

27,931 Difference

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  9. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    KKS are amazing. I love them =) Song is my favorite in this single. :inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

10. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I imagine someone might have already noticed these tweets being liked/retweeted by NGT members on their accounts previously, so I figured I could report them here too.
    For those curious about it, Tomita Aya, the choreographer responsible for two of the songs in this single, shared these posts over the past few days, on occasion of the release day of the single and then the Kenkyuusei PV, in which she talked about her thoughts with working with the members. Pretty insightful writing, also worth of a translation.
    As a little side note before starting: the text in square brackets are some additions on my part, to provide context to the story. The text regarding the KKS song also quotes several passages from the lyrics as well, which I put in «» quotes for the sake of clarity.
    It would be better if the whole song lyrics were translated to appreciate it in full, but well ...I hope someday someone will. ...Someday.

---
    When, at the time of the 2nd single, I had for the first time the opportunity of creating the dance choreography for their A-side song,
    I thought about how much I hoped to do something to take even a little bit of weight off the great amount of burder that was resting on Yuka-chan small shoulders.
    This is the same I think even now.
    It's not only Yuka-chan's, but the burden that NGT48 as a whole is carrying on their shoulders that it's growing bigger and bigger.
    I'd really want for as many people as possible to split this weight evenly among themselves and carry it together.

Sekai no Hito he
    Congratulations for the release!!

#RandomHopes

https://twitter.com/Lipstick925/status/1047485082590621696

DolqH-EUcAAgdn6.jpg DolqH-CU8AAlqop.jpg
    NGT48's 4th single, "Sekai no Hito he"
    This one is a single, released in such a period of transition in between NGT48's first and second chapter, that I can't help but find very, very NGT-like.

"Everyone, let's go ahead and be happy together"
    To be able to express loud and clear those words, so seemingly simple in a certain sense, is something that's possible only because everyone in there had faced and overcome the bumpy roads and the various walls that were in their way.

I'm sure it was not a smooth going at all.
    There must have been plenty of days spent crying, which people are unware of.
    But in light of that,
    the strength it takes to say
    "Everyone, let's go ahead and be happy together"
    while putting all your heart into it, is something which I personally find beautiful.

Last year [for the choreography of Sekai wa~], a thing I was extremely mindful about was to have each single one of the other members help prop up Ogiyuka, the center.
    This time around, truth be told, I didn't need to go to such lengths in our endeavors.
    The reason is because I was sure that, even without me thinking up or devising anything, she had already established a firm foothold for herself.
    "Sekai wa Doko made Aozora nanoka?"
    Since that time, when everyone was still searching for their own place to be, they have all steadily grown one further step up by the time of "Sekai no Hito he"

From Niigata, and from Japan, to the whole world. Even as their horizons expand, the important things remain always the same.
    That is, if you join hands, if you sing together, you can all unite as one.
    We can allow ourselves to believe in such a wonderful world, can't we?
    And then, speaking of the dance choreography, in which anyone, even after watching it for their first time ever, can perceive a sense of nostalgia, this "yearning for home" coupled with "euphoria" which itself makes up one of NGT's good qualities. Even on my part, I put all my heart into it.

Congratulations for the release of "Sekai no Hito he", then.
    And may this go on to become a song that will receive plenty of love, as well.

---
    Here are also some thoughts I had while, back at the time, I was in the middle of creating the choreography for this song.
    #Kyou Make demo Ii

https://twitter.com/Lipstick925/status/1047711229567877120

Doo3zmtV4AA0qus.jpg Doo3zmsVAAE1q0w.jpg
    Many times, during the training [for the dance choreography of Kenkyuusei song's "Kyou Make demo Ii", "For today, it's fine to call it a defeat"], I found myself repeating them "Keep your mind on the meaning of the lyrics". But in the end, I then switched to telling them "It's alright even if you don't understand it, for the time being", instead.
    I assume they must have thought of me like "What on earth is this person even speaking about". But that's fair enough anyway.

Once I noticed how this song resonated so much with the 1st generation members, I thought to myself how this all made sense actually. This one is, if anything, a song that resonates exactly with those people who went ahead and had entered the fray already.

Even among the Kenkyuusei members, especially those girls coming from the Draft, I guess there are many members who actually understand the meaning of this song.
    But even so the thing is that, all of them, in their essence, still happen to be girls who have just recently managed to climb their way up to this place, thus getting to realize one of their big dreams along with it.
    As such, I absolutely didn't wish them to sing it while holding inside any feelings like «Forgive me for the good-for-nothing I am».
    Let's go ahead and «win at everything»!! -- this is rather the kind of sentiment that I wish them to carry along, instead. At least for now.

Sooner or later, they'll all end up understanding it anyway.
    Sooner or later, the meaning will sink in.
    For this reason, this one is a song that is going to accompany the members as they both grow up together.

Personally speaking, the part I like the most is the one that says «Even unachievable dreams count as a dream».
    In a world like this, where actually realizing your own dreams might mean to spoil those of someone else, if you can keep in mind that «Even unachievable dreams count as a dream» and can treasure this thought, it'll be one of the things that'll make you the strongest.
    More so, if everyone, all together will be able to hold a shared dream, an impossible one at that, it'll be one of the things that'll make each of them the strongest.

The songs that will come out in the future are surely going to differ from that, I imagine.
    However, for them to receive right from the beginning such a splendid song that will leave a lasting mark on their life, I find them so enviable.

Don't become just goody-two-shoes!
    Make sure to grow up carefree!! As you senpais did.
    And for today, it's fine if you call it a defeat.

From the standpoint of an irresponsible person, with love.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

NGT48's 4th Single (Sekai no Hito e) (3rd Day Sales)
    Day 3:
    6,751 (135,177) (2nd)

NGT48's 4th Single (Sekai no Hito e) (4th Day Sales)
    Day 4:
    3,474 (138,651) (2nd)

• Informative Informative x 3
  13. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    http://www.pandora.tv/view/sbs-tv/56493248
    Japan Countdown 181007
    NGT48 part starts 12:50

They really highlighted Ogiyuka's speed speech/rap and challenged her to do a PR on the 4th Single within 20 seconds.

NGT48 SEKAINOHITOE×Let It Be

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Old Old x 1
  14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I wish the special edition was made into CD. Yuka still owes me to make it available on Spotify world wide. wwwwww

Sekai no Hito he x Viva La Vida would be good too. wwwwww

15. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    UM YES. Please on Spotify too so I can subscribe the premium legally. (^^♪

Because I've been told that if I subscribe Spotify premium of any country but I'm not in such country then my account could be suspended.

18. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    iTunes won't be bad. At least I can buy the songs and hopefully the MVs from there instead of ripping it from the DVD which is so low quality when you compare to 1080 Full HD or 720 HD stuff you can get nowadays.

https://realsound.jp/2018/10/post-258414.html
    Interview with Mahohon, Hinatan, Ogiyuka, Miharu and Katomina on the New Org structure.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av33471259
    Yuka and Minami
    TVK-Kannaidevil

• Like Like x 2
  20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Please, not only Sekai no Hito he but also the whole discography. At least special editions for digital releases.
    I promise I'll have NGT48 with songs Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na noka & Sekai no Hito he on 2018 (this year) edition of this:
    25010131_1942968432385362_7455118298691141632_n.jpg

I'm retty sure Yuka will fulfill what I suggest to her & NGT48. ^^