1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Mobile Game AKB48 Beat Carnival

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Aug 1, 2018.

1. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Tip: Look for a card (N or R) with the power of reducing 40% damage. I got several of it actually. Used all in the formation and eventually got to finish the Hard mode for the first time.
    Also I think you should have pretty good number of diamonds now, just use it to do 10 diamond dasu at once and you will get at least one SR (I got 4 SR for my first time, another one from normal medal dasu). Once you got it, fully upgrade all of it to SR+/SSR+, and then you're good to try hard mode I think.

IKR, for me the most difficult hard mode is Iiwake Maybe, don't know why but the rhythm to press the button just do not match the song rhythm in my brain :^^;:

2. mittens_220

mittens_220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Thanks for the advice! I only have 128 diamonds right now because I used diamonds early on in the game to get some starting R cards. At that time, I could not even get through Normal mode with a SSR card and 4 N cards (yeah, I know it's really bad lol). I'm saving up for the 10 diamond dasu now. Though at that time, I would have no idea which "package" to choose, there's just so many of them...

3. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    When I complete the Full Combo of Iede no Yoru in Normal mode, I get 71 onigiris. I friend of mine receive less onigiri from that song. Anyone knows why the difference?

4. mittens_220

mittens_220 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Did your friend get Full Combo too? If not, your friend will get less onigiri. There's also the bonuses. And maybe it depends on how many Excellent vs Great ratio too?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. firecoral

firecoral Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    It also depends on your score. So if you A rank/S combo you’ll get more onigiri than a C rank/S combo.

6. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Here are the numbers for expert mode:

Manatsu no Sounds Good = 54
    Heavy Rotation =69
    LOVE Shugyou = 61
    Iiwake Maybe = 45
    Houteisokudo to Yuuetsukan = 63
    Iede no Yoru = 76
    Kibouteki Refrain = 47
    Labrador Retriever = 48
    Kagami no Naka no Joan of Arc = 47
    Show Fight = 56
    Kimi no c/w = 68

The rank/combo multiplier is C = 5%, B = 10%, A = 5% & S = 20%, rounded up.
    If you get S/S on Iede no Yoru: Base Score (76) + Score Bonus 20% (16) + Combo Bonus 20% (16) = 108 points
    Whereas, S/S on Iiwake Maybe: Base Score (45) + Score Bonus 20% (10) + Combo Bonus 20% (10) = 65 points

I hope they rebalance it. A small difference is one thing, but getting half as many points depending on song is a bit much... Bored of Iede after last event so I'm spamming Hebirote and Kimi no c/w for sun/moon pills.
    Also the event is sun based again, so more sun rewards. e.e Come on AiiA...

• Like Like x 3
  7. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Thanks, maybe I'll challenge Kimi no c/w now. Btw Kimi no c/w is a star category isn't it?
    Already do Iede no yoru too many times. And lacking any SR/SSR star card.

8. hinapyon

hinapyon Member

Oshimen:
    Muto Tomu
    Twitter:
    nagekinohina
    Yeah it is. I keep mixing up moon & star lol For some reason I associate moon with blue.

9. S.Awaaf

S.Awaaf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Can someone explain about the skillstones? I would really appreciate.. I know they're for skill level upgrade but I'm not sure I know exactly how to use them.
    I have quite a number of them and of different types and I feel like I've wasted some already because I just randomly tried on cards with not much to show for results except like once

10. harleymar

harleymar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jonishikei
    I started about a week late, so I'm rank 47! ^^ I'm going crazy spamming Iede no Yoru, but I'm greedy for onigiri so I keep doing it. :^^;::^^;: Thankfully at this rank you have exactly 63 LP, just enough to be to play Iede no Yoru once on x3 LP so hopefully I won't get burnt out on this song- it's quite nice :^^;::^^;:

Glad I'm not the only one getting moon and star mixed up! I feel like moon should be blue haha! Anyone else have a really (comparatively) beefy sun team and a scrawny star team? :lol:

I'm saving my diamonds for NMB! (of course haha) It's so super slow getting them, I feel, so I haven't used a single one, even though I want to!
    I wonder if they're going to add a difficulty higher than expert :huh: I'd say I'm very good at all the expert modes- three full combos and no parts where I feel that it's too difficult! (That cascade in the middle of Manatsu no Sounds Good's chorus always messes me up though lmao I know what it wants me to do and I get the rhythm but I haven't quite figured out a good way to press them in time ^^>) Are there higher difficulties in the Nogifes game (and/or the Love Live one, I guess)? I feel like they won't add a higher difficulty, since the game's all set up already, but a girl can dream (´-`).。oO (They did add an extra difficulty in otoge though- one in the middle of hard and the super hard monthly ranking song)

I wish you could do something with the event tickets in-game, like an extra dasu or something, and I also wish you could choose the members you want from the event rewards instead of having them just given to you ´ `

11. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    i also spamming at ie de yoru even sometimes i use yellow item for leveling my red/blue team.

i feel its normal (at the begining). now after read opinion in here, i also think moon should be blue and star should be yellow :^^;:

my average onigiri, usually play with 3x but this ss with 1x play
    228183.jpg
    my best score is B and my (sometimes) combo is B. mostly get C, still because that 'good' problem.

Tips from me to play higher dificulty:
    - build a team and using auto build with high hp
    - build a team with increase hp skill
    - choose guest with higher hp
    - choose guest with increase hp skill
    obvious tip, more hp more chance to get bad/miss before game over

- choose team/guest with less damage skill
    - choose team/guest with bad still counted (cmiiw, there are skill about handling miss too)
    with these, you can still survive but only affected if skill is activated

if you still failed at those tips, there is another way and every player have it (or maybe)
    - use your starter card and choose guest with starter card too (lvl 90, SSR+, closed up photo, rainbow background)
    why? because this card have skill to recover your hp while activated. even this card have less stats (hp and gp) than other R or SR card, but this skill really helpful for beginner.

• Like Like x 1
  12. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    just get lvl 60 song, kimi no koto ga suki dakara
    lvl 70 will open flying get.

i tried kimi no koto ga suki dakara for onigiri:
    easy: 37
    normal: 42
    hard: 48
    expert: 54

also i tried play hebirote (after bored with ie de no yoru) and i get more onigiri. since my best team contain full red member and easier play hebirote, i get better rank and combo so i get better percentage bonus for onigiri

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I have just updated and got 110 diamonds and some tickets i don't know what for :eek:

14. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    It looks like the 110 diamonds is a present campaign from the 2nd Unit Janken. I'm not sure if there are going to be any other bonus diamonds from this or not.

15. Hayato

Hayato Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    If we got this many diamonds from the 2nd Unit Janken, imagine how much we can get during Sousenkyo.

• Like Like x 1
  16. kelincipedo

kelincipedo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokomichiyuri
    its change and somehow i pefer previous one

there is another way to get sayanee by redeem the coins
    R:2770
    B:6925
    Y:3520
    and
    R:5550
    B:2800
    Y:2800

but i think its still need hardwork to get it since i tried play 4 games and just get around 20 coins/game

expert mode
    Manatsu sounds good: 19 coin
    ponytail : 23
    hebirote : 25
    365 kamihikouki : (not sure) 21. accidently tap button before saw it

please add another one..

also just get rank 70, will try it later for flying get
    next locked song is yaban na kyuuai

• Like Like x 1
  17. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    How about ie de no yoru? The usual to go song for event? I already maxed out Hebirote up to 100x for expert :^^;: as I need a LOT of sun juice

18. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Hmmm, playing 365 maybe actually not the best idea for collecting coins. Better to do other thing. So I think I will just spam 365 until the play number mission for S rank completed.

19. kimmichi

kimmichi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I somehow managed to accidently change my oshimen and now Miyu isnt on my front screen, could someone please explain how to change it back :cry2:

20. PRB Posh

PRB Posh Kenkyuusei

Click on the menu button on the main screen (メ二ュー) and then go to your profile (プロフィール). Then tap on the card on the left and select the card you want from your collection.

Alternatively, tap on the card on the card screen (カード).