1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ikoma Rina (Ikomachan) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Ikoma attend sailor moon stage play?

2. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    She said that "she is sure everything will be fine", so it's more like she reassure fans not to panic on the whole graduation situation that they are facing right now.

https://twitter.com/Nogi_maki525/status/1047440604987252737?s=19
    Yes, she did. Fans spotted her together with Himetan and Marika.

Sent from my SM-J510GN using Tapatalk

3. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Oh my.. Himetan!! :cute::cute:
    Is there any pict for it?

4. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    No. Even if members do take pictures with her, it can't be published since she is no longer in the industry.

5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yeah.. it could be the reason. But back then a few weeks ago her activity has been published. So i thought she's okay with that :^^;:

6. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    • Like Like x 1
  7. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    sometimes, i wonder why they didnt wanna show their faces even they completely retired? and did they completely dissapeare from social media too? no insta, twitter or whatever japanese use for connecting people.

8. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

I noted yesterday in IG feed thay ikoma was on a bananaman show(i noted they also has sota fukushi and another movie star as guest) . But i cant trace it back i wonder if it just old news or in coming one
    Well privacy mean something. Extreme case in the past was like the great yamaguchi momoe didn't have any trace for her private life and even for public appearance after her retirement and marriage - well i probably exaggerated it -
    I dont think they will completely disappeared from sns but in private mode or something. it's just they mean it never intended for public consumption anymore.

cogito ergo sum

9. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    It is for the upcoming bananaman show this weekend if I'm not mistaken. I'm quite busy this week so I will update the news about the show and several other stuffs (including her upcoming drama appearance) later.

• Like Like x 1
  10. animeboy552

animeboy552 Kenkyuusei

am curious to know, is there a reason why so many nogi fans dislike ikoma?

11. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    Management's big push at the beginning (5 consecutive center) + "she doesn't deserve it" (Not really good HS results in comparison with other top members)
    For me, I still like Ikoma and thank she for her contribution to the group.

12. animeboy552

animeboy552 Kenkyuusei

yeah i agree w you, i feel like she's one of the most hardworking members and cares about nogi more than anyone. also its not like she had a choice in getting the push and i think she managed to pull off well all the singles she centered. so i rly dont get all the hate smh

• Like Like x 1
  13. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    News And Updates
    • Ikoma was featured in the magazine TV Life November issue that was published on 17th of October. Source
    • She will be on the cover of OVERTURE Archives, the magazine will be released on 24th of October.
    • She was appointed as one of the guest speakers for WOMAN EXPO TOKYO 2018 on 30th of November and 1st of December. More details will be announced later. Source
    • Ikoma gets another drama role! :ome: She will appear as one of the guest characters in the MBS/TBS drama "Room Laundering" (episode 3 and 4) -the drama will start on 4th of November at 12:50 AM on MBS and 6th of November at 1:28 AM on TBS. Her character will be about a ghost who appeared in the main character's room and the story revolves around her relationship with her distant father. Source
    • Ikoma will appear on Bananaman's Show "Great Connection" on 21st of October at 4:25 PM JST. Source
    • She will appear on NHK's "Kyōkai chōsa baraetī Nippon no wakeme" on 27th of October at 8:15 PM JST.
    • She will appear on the show Bunbuboon no Kinki Kids on 27th of October together with Takahashi Yu. They will show the charms of Akita in this episode. Trailer
    • Akatsuki no Yona stage play will hold a NicoNico Douga's live broadcast on 23rd of October at 10 PM JST. The extra corner of the show will only be available for premium subscribers. Live broadcast link
    • The Music Festival in Yurihonjo will be aired on BS Sky Perfect TV in December 2018 (Broadcast time and date will be announced later). The full show will be broadcasted in January 2019. Source
    • She ranked 6th in petite and adorable female entertainer ranking (1st place is Hashimoto Kanna) - this is just for fun poll though. Source
    • A bit late, but they finally added schedule section on her official site.

OVERTURE Archives Cover
    Dp3NZRGUUAAatpv.jpg

Room Laundering
    mj2UAdtXMF-2Kk8KduvHUEF0pLtZfAONzown23hy9OU.jpg DprWYDXVsAAcUgj.jpg
    *Ikoma gave food to everyone during the shooting and one of the actresses, Ikeda Elaiza tweeted on how cute and beautiful Ikoma's skin is when she saw it up front and how easy it is to talk to her. She also mentioned that the story and script are really nice and she can't wait to see it soon.

Great Connection
    DphyT7sVAAUiNKW.jpg

Kyōkai chōsa baraetī Nippon no wakeme
    DpouHb2UwAA3I4J.jpg 001_size6 (1).jpg

Chikyu Seifuku
    Dp8Td1hUUAIBrdC.jpg

Only wotas seem to hate her, the general public, on the other hand, loves her. She is well loved in her hometown (gets loud fangirl screams when she appeared at events there) and even Girls Channel that pretty much hates most of the female celebrities love her.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
  14. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Mahou Sensei Negima Stage Play
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av33436022

Great Connection! (181024)
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av34525006

eGG (e-sports Good Game) Livestream Link (181025)
    DpS2bAMUYAAMueL.jpg
    https://www.openrec.tv/live/egg_official
    *Livestream will start tonight at 12:59 AM JST

Akatsuki no Yona Press Conference and Nico Nico Douga Live Delivery (181023)
    DqPtOgnWwAE9nSa.jpg DqNHsNCVsAAoylf.jpg DqMqeFrWwAAueK0.jpg DqMqeFlX0AEdyar.jpg

Press Conference

if the video does not show watch the video here

Nico Nico Douga Live Delivery (Full Show + Extra Corner for Premium Members)
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av34494321

Some information, random and useless stuff from the press conference and live stream:
    • This is the most tiring Nico Nico Douga live for Ikoma, primarily because of how 'aggressive' the guys behave on screen:hehe:.
    • Ikoma and Yabe Masaki (Hak) are shy around strangers, so when they met for the first time, they couldn't even make eye contacts for the whole time.
    • This is the first time Ikoma works as the lone girl in the cast, so she was pretty awkward around them (especially because of their attempt to get friendlier with her [hehe]).
    • Both Ikoma and Yabe Masaki confirmed that there will be a love scene. No confirmation on what kind of 'love scene' it will be, but Yabe Masaki said that it exists in original work and it will be fun to watch. Ikoma commented that it will be her first time doing it.
    • When asked on how Yabe's fans would react to that scene, he replied that he was afraid of how Ikoma's fans will react instead. Ikoma replied that her fans will support all the so-casts in their work instead, like what happened before this.
    • The guys said that Ikoma can do whatever she wants because she is a princess (they said this to back her up when the MC questioned on her 'my pace' behaviour)[hehe].
    • Ikoma wants them to call her 'Ikoma-chan' since she's already used to it (during Hoshikuzu Revengers back then, she wouldn't even respond to others unless they call her that :^^;:).
    • She also touched on Wakatsuki when the reporter asked her if other Nogizaka members would come (she doesn't expect that they could come since it was during their busy period), and said that Wakatsuki also has a stage play during that time so both of them will be working hard together even if they are in different place.
    *Source (1, 2, 3)
    *Her fans were confused at the said 'love scene' since the closest that we could get is the near kiss scene in the manga, so nobody really knows what could happen yet. Anticipating on how it will turns out:hehe:.

Ikoma on Yoshimotozaka46 Show:
    https://twitter.com/sakami_ti46aaa/status/1054784152594051072
    They greeted her during the Girls Award.

Room Laundering Poster:
    DqJPdhlVYAAaQZO.jpg
    The drama was based on the movie with the same name (Trailer). The movie is a part of Asian Selection at Fantasia International Film Festival.

OVERTURE Offshoots and Posters
    DqHa6SnVYAAlJM6.jpg DqMN65tU8AAjtRP.jpg DqQORy0W4Ac0CY6.jpg DqQORy0WoAEFCpn.jpg DqQ6xt3U4AAyJZU.jpg DqPsERkW4AMk8vs.jpg DqPsERlXcAEQZrv.jpg

Ikoma will appear on TV Tokyo's 緊急SOS!池の水ぜんぶ抜く大作戦 (Emergency SOS! A strategy to drain out the pond water) on November 18th at 6:33 PM JST. They are going to drain out the water and clean the pond at Daizafu Tenmangu shrine, which is a famous spot for students to come and pray for their exams.
    DqTq_FxU0AAxhUH.jpg DqTq-koUUAA6LVk.jpg
    Source: Modelpress

• Like Like x 5
  15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

She's doing great even without Nogi's name on her :1st:

16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Woah, when did they record this? I visited the shrine about two weeks ago.

Also, many thanks for always compiling news about Ikoma. It is great to see her doing lots of different things and having a great time doing so.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    According to a tweet, they spotted her there on 12th of October.
    Source: https://twitter.com/geinou_sougu/status/1050652174319898627?s=19

18. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Nooooo that's exactly the day I was there! If only I had known... It's a nice shrine and I wandered around leisurely, eating an ice cream... but went away after an hour.

Well, nothing to do about that. :(

19. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  20. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Kannai Devil (181105)

Musicru TV (181105)

*Akatsuki no Yona stage play practice and interview

Ikeda Elaiza spoke about Ikoma from the 8:00 minute onwards:

News and Updates:
    • She was featured in the SHEL'TTER magazine #48 (The magazine went on sale on 5th of November)
    • Her talk session for WOMAN EXPO TOKYO 2018 has already been decided. She will give a talk on "Strength on surviving the changing era" together with SHOWROOM President, Maeda Yuji on 1st of December 2018. Source
    • She will appear on 1-minute relay of singing and dancing to NHK Olympic 2020 support song, 'Paprika', together with other Stretchman's Gold casts on 7th of November. Source

From Hair & Make-up Kanako's Instagram (she's her hairdresser for her photoshoot in SHEL'TTER magazine):
    44417929_1156369651184320_2773202582202761776_n.jpg 43550840_549614348820328_7331165682665853527_n.jpg 42003834_1986513161433418_1173243164939452626_n.jpg 43913653_252047298743576_8330466466724079298_n.jpg

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1