1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Shimazaki Haruka (Paruru) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Merlin54

Merlin54 Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Merlin54

Article from Asa-Jo.jp

島崎遥香、数撃ちゃ当たる作戦で“謙虚な若手女優”に路線変更か
    Shimazaki Haruka, change the route to "Humble young actress" in a strategy of winning a few roles.

20181026_asajo_shimazaki-250x250.jpg

Google Trans:-

Former AKB 48, Haruka Shimazaki, since the drama "I threaten you from now" (Japan TV series) last October has won regular appearances in series drama this season and guest appearances are also continuing. There is a glimpse into a strategy different from the previous one in those actress activities. An entertainment reporter points out.

"Even though Shimazaki was in "from now" to "Mr. Super Salaryman" (Japanese television system), she has been given a role closer to the core of the story .This is "Housewife Katsu!" (NHK BS premium) is a typical sub-role, heroine · daughter of Suzuki Honami. Likewise, Ryoko Yonekura starring "LEGAL V ~ former lawyer · Yoko Oga" (TV Asahi)), in the fourth episode, guest appearances at club employees who ask Yonekura for work. And "From today I am! ! " (Japanese TV series) Although the performance times are unknown, they are named one of the special guests. It is the first time for her to appear in three dramas at the same time while clearly dropping the count as a cast like this. Apparently it seems that she is moving in the direction to show presence by "a few roles" strategy. "

Furthermore, in these works, it is said that Shimazaki, once known for "salty response" shows kami response which is unthinkable, and impresses strongly the change of the route

"At the interview meeting of " Housewife Katsu! " held on October 2," I am a bad person " to Suzuki serving as mother of the heroine, but she was gentle and made me laugh and I was able to play with freedom.” “Thank you very much " and expressed gratitude. In the report about "Legal V", "I saw Yonekura-san for the first time," Ha ha! She said "celebrities are about such people!" I was talking about an outright effort. By showing respect for the seniors of the entertainment industry like this, it seems like she is trying to transform herself from a past that was criticized as cocky or unkind commonly, to a humble young actress. " (Entertainer reporter)

Shimazaki held a fan tour on October 12-14, and it is reported that it was a kami experience, taking a commemorative photograph with all 130 participants. Can she succeed in escaping from "Salt response"? It is going to be a momentum as an actress from now on.

(Asako Shirane)

https://asajo.jp/excerpt/61011

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Merlin54

4. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    I wonder how the show is doing ratings wise?

Side note on the FC. No video update in 2 months and no diary update in about a month. What are we paying for??

5. kl9391

kl9391 Member

Twitter:
    KsLeep9391
    Rather than being a regular, but by appearing in multiple shows is one way to keep your name out there.

• Like Like x 1
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Story about the FC trip.

"On the 12th of October, the second floor meeting room of a seafood restaurant in Fukuoka city past 12 o'clock. Approximately 130 participants who had lunch had a roar of rumors roaring. "She" showed up.

"Today's" Paruru "fan service is not half-hearted, although I could only talk to her about 6 seconds as a real at a handshake meeting in the AKB era, today I was able to watch Pararu in a close range for four minutes!"

"On the second day, after dinner at the hotel in Kirishima (Kagoshima prefecture) A karaoke set was brought to the banquet hall, and Paruru was going out for a duet with the fans! Super super rare experience! That's six songs too !!!"

"In the end three days, I saw" live ぱ る る "nearly ten times Each time Paruru was trying hard to sing and try to get laughter, she would have become adult too?

I am not sure, but is sounds like she sang the duet Lonely Chaplin with a "middle-aged fat man" :)

Singing karaoke with Paruru. Can heaven be any better?

https://www.dailyshincho.jp/article/2018/10290559/?all=1

7. Merlin54

You do wonder...
    The shooting for the dramas / movies she's involved in does seem to coincide with hiatus from FC (and Twitter) so she's probably very busy but it's surprising there's an almost total absence.
    It's also disappointing there's nothing in the Diary about her own experience of the Kyushu trip (and no movie either) especially for the majority of fans who weren't able to go.
    Paruru has posted about previous fan events (although there was that Showroom).

Edit:

Haven't found anything about viewing figures for Housewife Katsu but Legal V is doing well, averaging 16.3% for the first 3 episodes. Paru, of course, guests in episode 4 this Thursday.

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20181029-00000049-sph-ent

And from Hideki Takahashi's blog:-

tbK1V6sF.jpg Legal V 1.jpg (Paru is covered in stars, lol!)

https://ameblo.jp/takahashihideki-official/entry-12412412612.html

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  9. hazeleden

hazeleden Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    She uploaded some random pics in the Salton section, I think they're from the Kyushu trip? :?:

10. Merlin54

^
    Yes, and some good ones, too but we miss the Diary and movies :(

Article from thetv.jp with lots of pics about Legal V, Ep #04:-

Dq0siCNU8AA20zL.jpg Dq0siCOVsAAaUd7.jpg Dq0siCLU0AEqsq7.jpg Dq0siCMVYAID3vW.jpg

more pics:-
    https://thetv.jp/news/detail/167653/

• Like Like x 1
  11. xrtxrt

xrtxrt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Can someone tell me what the show ranking beauty face of 48G members,
    And paruru is number one. :?::?:
    Not AKB Shirabe. :fp::fp:

12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Legal V, tonight.

Dq4C8ALVsAAhz9c.jpeg

https://twitter.com/paruruchan0330/status/1057786198620438528

Update: Story about Episode 4.

"The fourth episode of a series drama "REGAL V ~ former lawyer · Kotori Yukiko ~" (TV Asahi, Thursday evening 9 o'clock) starring Ryoko Yonekura will be broadcast on the 1st. Mr. Takanashi Takanashi (Takanashi) Shoko (Yonekura-san) et al. This time the client of Kyogoku Law Firm is Ms. Rena Minejima (Shimazaki Haruka) who is a nurse in the daytime and hosting a high class club in Ginza at night. Rena said he was the wife of Mr. Kensuke Minejima (Mr. Ryuta Ryuu), the chairman of "Minejima Kogyo" who died of illness, and was fighting inheritance with the bereaved families. However, Reina was married to Minezima president only four hours before he died.

Mr. Minezima's legacy is 20 billion yen. Shintaro Minejima (President Yoshihiko Hakamada), the president of the only son, was in the direction to inherit the full amount, but Rena appeared in the funeral, the situation changed completely. Rena asserted that he also has the right to inherit heritage. Shotaro who panicked by the appearance of Lena with the right to inherit 10 billion yen of legacy as a half of the heritage appealed Lenna as disputing with invalid marriage and absence of inheritance right as Mr. Minezima was not willing to marry . Kataya and Rena are asking for advice to Kyogoku Law Firm, through a friend's active host, paralegal, Akira Miura (Mr. Shohei Miura) ... but that is development. [I didn't check all the names]

002_size6.jpg

https://mantan-web.jp/article/20181031dog00m200045000c.html

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Merlin54

14. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    It got postponed until next week.

15. Merlin54

野球中継延長のため、今夜の「リーガルV」は休止いたします。 放送を予定していた第4話は、11月8日(木)よる9時からお送りします。
    "For the extension of the baseball live broadcast, tonight's "Legal V" will be suspended. The fourth episode scheduled to be broadcast will be shown from 9 o'clock on Thursday, November 8

https://twitter.com/LegalV2/status/1057977958948716545
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Consolation:

Paru blonde 1.jpg

Vintage Paruru in the 'new' Team Surprise AKB48 3 pachinko (circa early 2015?)

Paru Pachinko 3 4.jpg Paru Pachinko 3 1.jpg Paru Pachinko 3 3.jpg

Cr: uploaders. More in the Team Surprise thread from this post and after-

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...i-no-oka-2017-09-04.19763/page-7#post-1534858

Edit -

Another new drama for Paruru -

Actress Shimazaki Haruka will make a guest appearance in the situation comedy "Manga Mitaini ni Ikanai'' vol 2. The new drama series will be broadcast next spring on Japanese TV , it was revealed on the 2nd.

Paruru will reprise the role of Tsukasa Saijo

Tsukasa 1.jpg

https://news.mynavi.jp/article/mangamitaini-2:amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Paruru joins Nogizaka46 member Hori Miona who will play Sakura

https://news.mynavi.jp/article/mangamitaini-1/

Last edited: Nov 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  16. xrtxrt

xrtxrt Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
  17. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Merlin54

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  19. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

That's only for the Satellite television category. So it's not a real ratings indication compared to the television shows airing this season.

20. Merlin54

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018