1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single BNK48 5th [BNK Festival] (2018/12/14)

Discussion in 'BNK48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Mata Anata no Kotowo Kangaeteta Audition 1st round are about to start
    44961429_1778750418918875_8073766062316847104_n.jpg
    This round they going to do it private, cut from 38 down to 20 members
    and They'll post the name of final 20 who pass around 16.00 (Thai Time)

Final Round are going to audition live around 17.00 to find who's 11 members for this song. you can watch audition in BNK48 facebook page.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    since they got the same piont so they let's all 22 to final audition
    In : Jaa, Jennis, Jib, Kaimook, Kate, Korn, Miori, Mobile, Pupe, Tarwaan, Cake, Faii, Fifa, Kheng, Myyu, Natherine, New, Niky, Nine, Pakwan, Panda, Stang

Out : Izurina, Jane, Kaew, Music, Namneung, Nink, Pun, Aom, Bamboo, Deenee, Gygee, Khamin, Maira, Minmin, Oom, Phukkhom

a little bit disappoint that Izurina didn't made the cut, since I love her voice.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My prediction(not in order)
    1. Stang
    2. Kheng
    3. Mobile
    4. Jib
    5. Myyu
    6. Kate
    7. Tarwaan
    8. Nine
    9. Faii
    10. Fifa
    11. Jennis

but hopefully Pupe & Kaimook made it. since some people kind of underrate them in term of singing.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Will be watching the final round as I work, not gonna miss this! :D

I am totally rooting for Stang as #1, her vocals are no joke, and really hoping Kaimook makes it in. Bias aside I also really like Panda's vocals and would like for her to make it in too.

3. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Final round audition are going to start in 15 minute. you can watch live stream here.
    https://www.facebook.com/bnk48official/videos/493689257804482/

[Mod note: Watch the double posting]

Mata Anata no Kotowo Kangaeteta Senbatsu
    Myyu(center), Kheng, Panda, Jib, Kaimook, Tarwaan, Mobile, Niky, Nine, Cake, Fifa

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    YAAAAAAAAAAY KAIMOOK AND PANDA!!!! <3 They're singing as a group now, it's great.
    Tarwaan was amazing to listen to as well.
    How Stang did not make it in is beyond me.

5. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I think everyone wonder the same question as you, I'd love to switch Cake for Stang.

6. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Cake and Jib I'd have swapped for Stang and Pupe.
    Also, why was Jobsan crying after they all auditioned? It made me tear up too, and I don't actually speak Thai. :(

7. Tk-Tonkla

Tk-Tonkla Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Fukuoka Seina
    Congrats to selected members and to Myyu for the center position, she really deserves it.:approve:
    I'm rooting for Jib and Panda so I'm delighted that they've been selected.
    Hopefully they can gain some new fans from this.

8. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    He's proud of girls since BNK48 in general view they're just brunch that just act cute, can't sing. so this audition are prove to them that girls are have talent, so he cry.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    I miss CinCin on BNK48, she could be the center of this song.

10. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Handshake slots allocation are out. Those with 12 slots or more will participate in all dates while those with 10 slots or less will only participate in 4 dates.

Kaimook and Pupe are the only 453 aka senbatsu staples who does not have 24 slots. Quite a few 2nd gens got bumped up while 1st gens lost some slots.

Attached Files:

11. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    CD Limited Edition 300K seem like already sold out in just 2 hours.

and I missed it. :cry::cry:

12. ehs01

ehs01 Kenkyuusei

A lot of complaints on FB on the unpleasant experience buying from their website. Why the shift away from Shopee suddenly?

13. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I've just seen about this and been reading the comments - a lot of people seem to be tired of this system, or want them to go back to Shoppee.
    I didn't even get chance to look about how to do it because I am at work, or ask someone to get me one. :(
    I think they need to consider selling more than 300k; there are definitely enough fans to meet the demand of 500k, if not more, despite the small CD culture that Thailand apparently has (as has been explained to me before).

14. ehs01

ehs01 Kenkyuusei

To be honest I think most people are buying the CDs for the handshake ticket and random pictures. At least i did haha ... The CDs without extras are resold as low as 20thb so it is not the item of main value.

This music card edition has a physical collectible card so i am not sure why can't they do something similar with the handshake tics and pictures. Maybe that will moot the idea of the CD itself? Personally I feel that the 300k cap is set so that they can manage with the crowd; observing how they extended KWM handshake to 6days and now this too but limiting 50k per day.

And yeah my usual reseller didn't manage to order this too >.<

15. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    In terms of managing the handshake crowds, the 300k cap is understandable. In that respect it makes sense, because that it a hell of a lot of people to work through, and a lot of days for the girls to manage.
    As I'm not there, I would be buying it for the random pictures and just to own something legit of the group, and in terms of this single, VOTES. At the moment I own some pictures but no CDs. I'm going to see if the person I got the photos from managed to get CDs, and will try for one from them.

I'd say this is also a testament to the on-going rise in the group's popularity, that this has caused such rage/disappointment from the fans. I also hope they go back to Shoppee, or make this experience easier for the fans.

16. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I think Thai fans are very bossy they can blame official in everything, even some little thing.

IIRIC They talk about CD Manufactured factory in Thailand about issue they got from Kimi wa Melody so they decided to limit CD to 300k since they can't produce more than this, and to manage in handshake event properly they split and sold CD by date of which date you want to attend handshake event to make sure about place and numbers of people in each day.

About shopee thing, most of fan complain about why their CD didn't receive in day one, even official are give them about range of date but that didn't satisfied them at all. All they need is to get their CD in day one. I don't why these people can't wait and complain all the times, and This time they switch back to BNK48 shop cause they need to send SSK code, so maybe this going easier for them, and maybe switch back to shopee in next single?

atleast I got 3 CD for this single, yayyyy

17. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Yeah Thai wotas are SUPER bossy

18. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko

if the video does not show watch the video here
    MV Teaser for BNK Festival!

• Like Like x 1
  19. PunShark

PunShark Kenkyuusei

The teaser looks good. I'm excited for this single now especially with my kami at 0.

20. stormcaster

stormcaster Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    DD
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1