1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single BNK48 4th [Kimi wa Melody -เธอคือ...เมโลดี้-] (2018/09/28)

Discussion in 'BNK48 News & Releases' started by Red13th, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I saw people sell single on ebay but with high price.
    but If you live in Thai you can just buy CD only for 50 Baht(1.5 US Dollar).

2. ehs01

ehs01 Kenkyuusei

Isnt the retail price like 350thb on shopee TH? I've seen 50thb prices but that's the CD alone right? The seller would have taken out the pictures/tickets/etc and sold separately.

Ebay price is too ridiculous... in my experience I recently bought River and Photobook from a Facebook reseller. Items were delivered in sealed and good condition. As far as this purchase is concerned there's the usual mark up and shipping charges to Singapore so I ended up paying extra 40%?

Wish there are more options other than Shopee. The merc shop at The Mall Bangkapi is sad.

3. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Yes, 50 THB is for CD only. and for Random photo is up to which member you want to have like Cherprang is around 500-1000 THB while Nink is only 50-100 THB. since the CD factory in Thailand is now close to zero(since people here didn't buy CD or DVD anymore), they gonna use Pre-Order method to know the estimate of CD so they don't need to worry about how to store the left over CD.

4. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I wish there were more options too. I live in the UK and have brought from Japan/Korea before, but not Thailand!
    If anyone has a CD and/or photos they'd be willing to sell/trade, I'm here ':)

5. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
  6. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Some random photo ;)
    DoPfjglU4AAk9Je.jpeg DoPfjgkU0AIXmMw.jpeg DoPfjgmU8AAg6Cy.jpeg DoPfjglUwAAzgHP.jpeg

7. Elmagnifico

Elmagnifico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhanilaksani
    Someone, can anyone translate the meaning of the note in the last part on MV BNK48 Kimi wa Melody (before credit title), about Siam lolita... :)

[Oversized image deleted by mod]

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2018
  8. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    A lot of hard word, so I'm asking for my bf to translate it so hope you enjoy it. Lol.

SIAM LOLITA
    A style of uniforms showing contemporary Thai identities with the inspiration of Thai authentic royal attires duringbthe reign of King Rama V that includes the harmony of the liveliness and the cuteness of the local Thai human-like dolls and such attires.

9. ehs01

ehs01 Kenkyuusei

Nice! I assume these are the random photos that come with the CD?

10. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Yes ;)

11. Elmagnifico

Elmagnifico Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhanilaksani
    Thanks you very much... :)

12. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  13. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    [MV] Yume e no Route -หมื่นเส้นทาง-

[MV] Yume e no Route -หมื่นเส้นทาง- (Special Olympics collaboration Ver.)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  14. ehs01

ehs01 Kenkyuusei

Not sure if this is right place to post, but I will be going to the Kimi wa Melody handshake on this Saturday. My goals are to get some merchandise, handshakes (as many as possible :p), and make some new friends. Do drop me a PM if you are going and don't mind meeting up!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I'm not sure about merchandise since they have longggggggggg queue everytime in every moment and It's take about hour to buy. but who you are going to handshake with? have a great times with girls ;)

16. ehs01

ehs01 Kenkyuusei

I plan to get the mercs done first thing in the morning, then go for handshakes. 1hr queue sounds reasonable as long as I can buy things that i want lol. For handshake, Cherprang is a must unless the queue is too long. Doesn't really matter coz i am going for her 2shot in December anyway. Next will be the usual popular ones, again depending on queue length. If I have more time i will drop by the shorter queues to support the other girls too. :)

17. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Details about the HS details

Slots
    24 - Cherprang, Pun, Orn, Kaew, Jennis, Noey, Mobile, Namnueng, Tarwaan
    22 - Kaimook, Pupe
    18 - Jane, Mind, Mewnich, Wee, Juné, Phukkhom
    16 - Fond
    14 - Satchan, Korn, New
    12 - Namsai, Natherine, Ratah, Bamboo
    10 - Jaa, Cake, Khamin, Oom, Minmin
    8 - Jib, Izurina, Miori, View, Myyu, Aom, Gygee, Faii, Panda
    6 - Kheng, Piam, Maira, Kate, Fifa, Nine, Pakwan, Nink, Stang, Deenee

Those with 12 slots or more will participate in all 6 dates. Those with 10 slots or below will only participate in 4 dates

pheraltdjBpbUiOhnob-o.png pherazmelq5w1Jux4QA-o.png

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  18. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    You forgot Kheng.

19. ehs01

ehs01 Kenkyuusei

Went to Kimi wa Melody handshake event today. Just wanna share my experience as a first timer and foreigner POV.

1. Crowd is crazy lol.
    2. People are very friendly. Special thanks to Ms. Miki who chat with me during queue and also few traders whom i traded photosets with. You guys are awesome!
    3. Merchandise queue (credit card) took me 1.5hrs. I started to enter the queue at 9.00am. The cash queue is at least 5 times longer but seems to move way faster.
    4. Felt that half of the trading zone are just businessman ...
    5. Fanbase is quite diverse. I see a good mix of males and females from different age groups.

In total I only managed to handshake with three members. Long queues wore me out. :(

Cherprang
    Queue time: ~75 mins all in.
    Comments: she is very professional so ... I got no comments but that's something off my to do list.

Kaimook
    Queue time: ~30 mins all in.
    Comments: when she said "nice to meet you", i melted instantly. This is the sweetest "nice to meet you" i heard in my entire life. So so so sweet omg.

Miori
    Queue time: <3mins all in.
    Comments: Basically no queue when i went ... Thumbs up to her fans though. They gave out some fanmade photos to encourage voters for 6th single. I can really feel the enthusiasm from them in supporting her.

Overall, it was pretty awesome. Would definitely look forward to attending another one next year!

20. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Really like your report and feel happy that you enjoy the event. if you have time come again next time the girl will be happy for sure. From my view what I want is some mini live from members and everything will be really great.