1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    poor Zara, I think is time to JOT to think for a new center for team T zara might have a center aura but in the end she fall deep in the hole
    her push is one of the most fail in jkt48

sorry for my bad English

2. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    It's just the 2nd preliminary result. If you want to judge pushes by ssk result, at least wait until it's actually done.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    is an overall review not only on this sousenkyo... Is not difficult to see that she have a push à la meru who never hit the top

4. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

@CherryBlossom48
    He may refer about Melody herself than JKT48.
    IMO and maybe, He may refer about Melody's scandal.
    Ughh... I start to have negative thinking... o_O
    but, on another side...
    Is it contradict or no ?
    It can be one of "Cocoklogi"
    For me, I don't care about member's love life. But, Melody is too old for her age to marry someone. Well, actually, I understand and there is no problem if she wanna grad on that year... :blush:
    Oh yeah, make sure that Sinka, Aby, Sonia and Erika stay in their possition.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  5. Hendry

Hendry Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jenniferhanna
    Breaking down the second result by generation:

Gen 1: Frieska, Gaby, Sonia, Shanju, Ayana, Beby (6 members) -> highest rank: Beby (8th)
    Gen 2: Natalia, Nadila, Vinny, Rona, Vanka, Yona, Sinka, Yupi (8 members) -> Yupi (1st)
    Gen 3: Sisca, Michelle, Desy, Okta, Stefi, Anin, Feni, Gracia, Shani (9 members) -> Shani (2nd)
    Gen 4: Hapsari, Celine, Fia, Melati, Jinan (5 members) -> Jinan (6th)
    Gen 5: Zara, Aby, Eve, Aya (4 members) -> Aya (5th)

6. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  7. Arigatou means Thank You

Arigatou means Thank You Kenkyuusei

8. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

I think "dentsuXentertainment" watermark is better than "JKT48 Project" watermark.
    I agree with some opinions in Kaskus some years ago (yes, I haven't opened the thread in Kaskus since last year or a couple of years ago) but at that time they said that from the words "JKT48 Project", it seems like JKT48 is only a temporary project rather that a continuous work. You can compare with BNK48 where the watermark says "BNK48 Office", but yeah, comparing JKT48 and BNK48 is an endless activity that we shouldn't do often.

I'm glad they changed the watermark. :)

9. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Isn’t JKT48 Project a joint venture between Dentsu & MNC Group? and now that they’re using the DentsuXEntertainment watermark, maybe they ended the partnership and now JKT’s solely under Dentsu/AKB?

10. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I'm still sad that Andela has to graduate, she got so much potential to become the new ace now that Melo and Ve has graduated :(. Speaking of SSK, JKT SSK is a wild roller coaster ride we could have someone enter kami 7 last year and not rank at all this year. I don't think it's wise to predict only by preliminary result.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/adhisty-zara-zara.16933/page-5#post-1537254

Movie jobs

Now we got Erika as a perfect idol for JKT48 even Erika is better than Andela because Erika speaks Japanese & attends a prestigious university. Both are skilled in singing, dancing, & musical instruments.

Next year we got to make Erika having a rapid rise because she deserves it. She should've joined JKT48 years ago.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Julita

Julita Kenkyuusei

Happy Halloween guys.

if the video does not show watch the video here this MV not from official

13. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina

you are to biased for Erika...
    I love Erika and currently is my oshi but Erika better than Andela ok stop is too much.
    yes she have this perfect idol aura but in the meantime Andela level is high. so wait for the future

• Like Like x 1
  14. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    So probably almost 90% jkt members didn't deserve a rapid rise because they can't speak japanese, didn't attend a prestigious university with average singing/dancing skills and can't play instrument?

• Like Like x 1
  15. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I'm kinda hoping JKT could become opening act for Blackpink concert (I remember them being an opening act for a kpop girlband concert few years ago but I can't remember the name of the group). It's very unlikely but it'll be a nice chance especially if they could perform songs like UZA, How come, The remix ver of Kamonegix to suit the image of the concert and might attract a little attention.

16. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    GIRLS GENERATION

17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    IMG_20181103_142626_729.jpg

Pardon me for post something definitely political.

That man is Erick Thohir, an Indonesian businessman, he was the chairman of local committee of 2018 Asian Games. After the successful event ends, he enters politics, joining the winning team for Jokowi on general election next year (2019). I just found an article that in case of Jokowi re-elected in 2019, ET could be in cabinet, and he'd prepare himself to the successor of Jokowi aka next president of Indonesia in 2024.

Maybe unconfirmed but if this really happens then remember that pic and let's see if JKT48 could work with ET again if he really becomes the President of Indonesia.

18. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    48G + politics = LOVE!

• Like Like x 2
  19. gwahaha

gwahaha Kenkyuusei

@hrs022

I'm sorry I have to talk about this, but discussing politics (mainly about JKT48's home country) may increase some conflict. I hope we don't repeat our mistakes. Please reduce our discussion in politics here, thank you. :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Please watch Jejak Petualang Weekend next December. Hina & Chiho of STU48 would make appearance.

It's a part of 60th Indonesia - Japan diplomatic anniversary, this one to promote Setouchi tourism.

https://twitter.com/SarinaIDN/status/1058491815198773248

No JKT48 members indeed. I think JKT48 fans whose oshimens are Yupi, Feni, or Eve would like Hina. ^^