1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Alright. THAT'S what I'm excited for lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    we need 16M PhP for that to enter our favorite MNL member in the elections and if you want to achieve your oshi to enter in senbatsu you need 40m Php for that ... that's why we need to unite on this one :)

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    We'll get there when we get there. Being able to participate at all is a HUGE deal. I'm game lol

• Like Like x 2
  4. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

Can you provide fact-based proof on this? Because, you see, I'm very curious about these things.

Also I'm writing a novel during NaNoWriMo this year that is basically a bunch of reincarnated idols.

5. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I think he/she's working on the condition that all votes will come from voting codes from CDs, then use the number of the votes of rank 100 I supposed?

Of course, if we factor in the possibility of mobile fans votes, etc, then the equation may change.

6. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Cherprang got 26.202 votes on this year ssk, assuming all the votes comes from CD that means each vote cost at least 1500 yen/vote. 26.202 x 1500 = 39.303.000. CMIIW but according to google 39 million yen is equal to 18 million Peso and that is only to rank 39.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Team L is really great at MCs, very enganging and natural :O Had me shook tbh, did not expect that, they kinda feel like veterans lol Sela, Grace and Quincy led the MC well and they told stories and fun facts about each other aside from promoting their single. Made the audience laugh a couple of times too and everyone had great follow ups.

Can’t wait for their theater! :cute:
    =====
    EDIT: Here’s Team L’s performance today for those who missed it!

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Yey! My only fave group team L!

9. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Holy fruck, Team MII squeezed out all of the wotas money :lol:

Team L sold out all their copies in around 10mins or lesser (to be fair they were really good at fishing people xD) and Team MII literally didn’t want to go home until all their copies sold out like Team L’s so they did everything they could just so people would buy it.

Originally it was 5 copies and 1 random card from an MNL48 member. Then it became 5 CDs, 1 random card and a selfie with your oshi. Then out of desperation they did 5 CDs, 1 random card, selfie and a video message of your oshi lmao some of the wotas literally went to withdraw more money, and some had to give up all the money they had :^^;:

Rip wallets. Guess some are walking home tonight :XD:

• Like Like x 7
  10. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

Good thing I'm not in PH right now. Also a good thing my wife words 6 days a week and doing immigration stuff so she can't be bothered to go to events like this when I ask (like when she sprinted during the first official Mi store opening).

In other news, are we getting a sub team to handle MNL48 stuff and post it on Aidoru or DM or somewhere?

11. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I was there at Starmall Shaw earlier and believe me, when Team L manned the selling booth, the first guys in line bought in bulk (10,15, even 38 if I can remember it right), it's unfair to the people at the back. Lol

It's either a coincidence that a lot of high-payed/rich wotas are present or it's just Team L's "fan pull" (charm, visual, fishing techniques? Haha) at work. Probably it's just the latter. Sorry my bias is leaking :p

• Like Like x 1
  12. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    The biggest money-maker music act in PH has come! Get ready your money, next summer will be Sousenkyo (OK, I hope but I'm not sure... less than 48%)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Probably the latter, I don’t have an oshimen yet but I’d definitely wanna go to their theater stage the most out of all the teams. They know how to entertain, barely no awkward pauses and treated fans like long time friends.

That’s not gonna be easy tbh, it’ll cost millions of pesos just to enter 1 girl in the top 100. If we want to make this work we might need to focus on 1 or 2 girls to represent MNL like Cherprang and Music for BNK.

Btw, does anyone know how many copies they need to sell to reach Gold certification?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    With wota favorite Ash and normie-killer visual Sela, you know you have to double your stock. Haha.

Kidding aside, true, it seems like a lot of them has natural talent in hosting, especially with the likes of Sela, Grace and Quincy.

15. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    According to Wiki it's 7,500 copies.

16. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

All right, thanks for the information on that.

So... that's what? A little over 100k copies all for one girl? I'd wager that's entirely possible BUT I don't know if Filipinos are willing to vote for someone who isn't their oshi in order to promote the group/Philippines as a whole. On the other hand, if they believed that it could help promote PH as a whole they'd have a top 10. On the third hand, there'd be too much infighting regarding who is the best to represent MNL48/Philippines.

I think it's very possible but everyone would have to work together and support a chosen girl...

17. onego123

onego123 Member

JKT, and BNK'S 1st Elections were for their 6th singles. So if their 5th single is out by then it's possible.

Also are there anymore details of what was said about the World Election

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  18. angelkinetic

angelkinetic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    if that would he the case... all we can hope is the filipino community in japan to recognize that there are filipinas in the sousenkyou.... you see somehow filipinos have a pride for their countrymen in pther countries...

well I might be going to japan next year to study... I will vote for ash if they will be in the world sousenkyou

• Like Like x 3
  19. roze_street

roze_street Kenkyuusei

With World SSK, what CD do we need to buy AKB or MNL? Also mobile voting is free or not?

Do you think it would help if the management decides on who to pushed for the SSK?

Maybe it's gonna be Sheki, 2x center. But maybe they are testing the waters with their KFC single who will be hit?

20. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    We’re not even sure if they’ll do another world senbatsu :^^;:
    The only way we can get a member to rank in is if we pick representatives imo. Unless we have a millionaire wota and they could just Ogiyuka their oshis into SSK :^O^: We would also need to have some sort of a comittee to organize everything like BNK too. If MNL blows up with KFC, then the higher chance we get.

AKB’s CDs. There are no mobile voting for overseas sister groups. We’d need at least 2 Million pesos to secure 1 girl in top 100. Every member in MNL are eligible for SSK unless they dont send their in entry applications.