1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I understand. I hope you manage to fix it eventually ^^;

On another note, I wanted to ask if it's possible to add two of my posts from the thread of the AKB48 Beat Carnival game to the first post (either link them or integrate them into the first post or quote them, I'm not too fussed).

I translated a lot of screens into English, which could help some people who don't understand Japanese to play the game here:
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...kb48-beat-carnival.22316/page-11#post-1536511

And I also translated all of the missions here:
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...kb48-beat-carnival.22316/page-12#post-1539308

Would be useful for some international players, I guess

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Thanks for the translations, edited the first post of the game thread.

3. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Hmm... I assume there are still forum members who have graduated AKB members as their oshimen ...
    I'm not sure if someone with Acchan or Takamina as oshimen would appreciate it if they (Acchan etc., not the forum members, that would be a bit too drastic ;) ) were removed to make space for a kenkyusei who are still unknowns at the moment. (unless you can do a query on which AKB members no longer have active forum members supporting them)

I guess it has to do with the forum software? because if it isn't I'm willing to take a look at it ... (if it wasn't closed software I'd be willing to submit a fix as well, btw)

4. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Though the very definition of oshimen is oshi member = member of the group that you support. If they're not members of the group anymore, can they really be an oshimen?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I haven't changed my oshimen but I'd understand it if they took Tano-chan out of the list. Acchan especially, I think, could be removed cause she's been gone for 6 years now if I'm not being stupid right now. Takamina's graduation was also 2 years ago. I think it would be valid.

If you have an AKB48 Group ID and you log in on akb48.co.jp and let's say your registered oshimen was Tano Yuka (as in my case), they will not show you any more of her social media activity or media appearances (which makes sense especially in the case of the latter because the website shows AKB related media appearances) because her profile is gone. Kinda sad, but you know it's coming when she graduates and there's other ways of keeping up (for example actually following your oshimen on social media). On this forum we still have the threads where people can still talk about members, look at posts and updates, and you can have a picture of your oshi as your profile picture as about 90% of people on this forum seem to do

Anyway, if nothing can be done about it at the moment it's pointless talking about it. My original oshimen, Akimoto Sayaka, and my recent oshimen, Tano Yuka, have both graduated and it would perfectly make sense to me if they weren't eligible anymore.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Haruka Suzuki

Haruka Suzuki Member

Oshimen:
    Isogai Kanon
    I'm not sure if anyone has ever brought this up before, but some of my friends have been telling me that they can't sigh up for Stage48 because the reCAPTCHA doesn't appear to them. They have tried with various devices and it doesn't work. I've tried to register for them too but it doesn't work either. What might be the case here?

7. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Yeah, currently this one is buggy, but there is a workaround:

1. Download Tapatalk app on iOS or Android
    2. Make a Tapatalk account (must have)
    3. Do not forget to confirm your accounts email (it won’t work if it’s not confirmed)
    4. Search for stage48 forum
    5. Make an account for stage48

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/stage48-feedback-suggestions-vi.7501/page-80#post-1517750

8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    As a suggestion, would it be possible for the mods or admin to selectively delete from the list those graduated members from the earlier generations who are less popular and unlikely to be anyone's oshimen? Hopefully enough room could be released to allow the names of the newest members to be added and in that way anyone who wants to have a graduated member displaying as their oshimen could still do so.

9. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Unfortunately the oshimen list is in such a state that nothing on it can altered, not even deleted; we're trying to find a way to fix it.

10. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Hi Kuura,

regarding the issue with the reCAPTCHA, is there anything you (or rather the admins) can do?

11. Kuura

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Only admins might be able to fix it - I'll let them know that it's still an issue.

• Like Like x 1
  12. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    reCAPTCHA v1 was axed by Google back in March. And iirc, that is around the time this has became an ongoing issue for us. :?:

• Informative Informative x 1
  13. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    Why is Oshimen even an option list and not a text field?

14. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    So you can't type in "The Real Donald" as your oshimen.

• Winner x 5
    • Like x 3
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
  15. qpet

qpet Future Girls

I've received this alert, but none of my recent posts were deleted. Now I don't even know what you've deleted. Can you give a warning or something before you delete things?

16. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Yes one was deleted. "This message by qpet has been removed from public view." No you don't get a separate warning; the warning is in the rules that you should be aware of. You posted roughly one hour after your previous post.

"Do not spam/double post/triple post – Don’t talk to yourself in a thread or bump a topic for the sake of bumping the topic. Having back-to-back posts is fine if, for example, your last post was 1 week ago on episode 2 of a series, and your newer post is on episode 3, but spamming a post to bump the topic or when no one else is talking does not serve a purpose."

The rule is actually interpreted to mean 24 hours, not one week, but posting twice in 2 hours is a violation. As mentioned, you can edit your first post if you have something you want to add.

P.S. Mods also delete oversized images without warning as well.

"Thumbnail images or gifs larger than 750 (width) x 750 pixels (height)"

http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-official-stage48-rules.13331/

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  17. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    I know which of your posts was deleted but I still haven't remembered the girl's name so I cannot remind you:awesome:
    but now the next posts make literally no sense though, lel :hmm:

18. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I generally think I play by the rules (well I try), but I've probably broken the rules occasionally after I posted something and then something completely unrelated came up, sometimes it feels a bit 'unnatural' to add it to a previous post.
    (or if it's late and I'm just plain stupid, then I wake up the day after and see what I did, but my post already has some likes, so it feels stupid to merge the posts :/)

btw, I can understand why the mods don't merge those posts (although, sometimes they do?)
    just like they won't resize oversized pics or re-upload them as attachments ... I think they are busy enough as it is.
    (but yeah, sometimes it's a pity if a pic 'disappears' and the op doesn't re-upload it)

19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    You have a choice: edit or wait. Sometimes I wait and sometimes I edit. Rarely, I will cheat just a little after 20 or 22 hours, but I usually identify it by saying I am cheating.

"It hasn't been 24 hours since my last post, but there is too much new stuff. "

Of course, as a mod it is hard to enforce a rule I don't respect myself, so occasions such as the above are indeed rare, and I never post again after only two or eight or fourteen hours (assuming no other posts).

20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Wel, I sometimes suspect 24 hours per day isn't enough when I see how active you are :)

btw, wouldn't it be an idea to add the forum rules to the rotating news banner at the main page ... something along the lines of "New to Stage48? Welcome! please take some time to read the forum rules here"
    because most of the time it seem to be new members who 'get into trouble' and I've seen at least one new member how hasn't been active after his pics got 'zapped' and that's a bit of a pity.