[General] The AKB48 Team SH Thread

Discussion in 'General Team SH Discussion' started by Kappa, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Weren't these names copyrighted like a while ago though?
    I remember reading those very same names months ago.

Still, I doubt they'll launch into anything until they see if Team SH is successful.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Chinese ppl probably have another word for blowj*b. Besides they’re not gonna cater to international fans

3. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

Fair.

4. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    seriously I never tough of bxxxxxxxx

edit: so last week they have shoot the 1st MV
    source: weibo

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. welp

welp Next Girls

Existing SNH's sister groups are
    - BEJ (Beijing-Hebei province)
    - GNZ (Guangzhou-Guangdong province)
    - SHY (Shenyang- Liaoning province)
    - CKG (Chongqing municipality)
    Some big cities left are
    - Hangzhou (Zhejiang province)
    - Wuhan (Hubei province)
    - Chengdu (Sichuan province)
    - Jinan (Shandong province)

Indeed, Liaoning is smaller population and economy wise.

Hong Kong's entertainment industry is independent from mainland China. A separate agency will be needed to manage a group in Hong Kong. Not really answer the question.

6. onego123

onego123 Member

Hong Kong is one of the places I've always wanted AKB to make a sister group, but I think they'd probably make on in Malaysia before they ever do that LOL.
    I know SNH has said they're going to make groups in Changsa, Chengdu, Wuhan, and Hangzhou, I think it would be interesting to see AKS try to establish one in one of those places before them, but besides them I want to see one in Nanjing(NJ), and Zengzhou(ZZ?) mainly because of historical reasons. Maybe one on one of China's islands too! I would also like to see a Cantonese speaking sister group.

Anyways how do you think they'll name the teams? Cause right now I'm thinking they'll do generational teams like SDN, and zaka46, or they'll make 5 teams. Example: Team A, Team K, Team B, Team S, Team H. Doing 5 teams would make the naming kinda strange for the other sister groups though.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

I'm a little surprised there's no attempt to have one in Shenzhen.

8. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    I think they will go with the generation because the girls presentation is "akb48 team SH 1st generation"... but if they use team
    team SH 1 2 3... wait and see

Attached Files:

9. welp

welp Next Girls

Techinically speaking, you may count Team TP as a sister group on Chinese island.

Nanjing is a seriously big city but, it sites in Jiangsu which encloses Shanghai. So, geographically speaking, Team SH can cover the area of Jiangsu. Meanwhile, Team BJ can cover the area of Tianjin.

Did you say Nanjing was historically interesting because of "the Rape of Nanking"?

Because Shenzhen sites in Guangdong Province, just like Guangzhou.

10. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

I meant instead of Guangzhou, that's all.

Technically speaking only if you confine yourself to the rules of the Chinese Communist Party. In reality, Taiwan is a separate entity that has its own government, own bank, own regulations and rules, etc. China just says Taiwan is China, and demands other countries to call it China, but it doesn't actually control anything in Taiwan.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    TeamBJ, TeamSH, TeamPRD(?) and TeamTP =) That's enough!

Attached Files:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    imagine i'm not sure how many major city/provinces China have but woooow they will outnumbered any JPN48 groups~

also did y'all heard that someone (most prolly a Team SH or overall JPN48G wota) created an account to weibo to spread negative attacks against to SNH48 Group. yeah i know this will happen but i think it's time to move on. SNH Group is really different now compared to their first 3 years... personally opinion and honestly speaking, i like snh they're kinda addicting and i feel like snh worked hard to achieved what they achieving now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. welp

welp Next Girls

But, ain't Guangzhou more populated and the capital of Guangdong? Why should Shenzhen chosen over Guangzhou?

Better call me out once UN fully recognizes Republic of China as a state, once your country develops formal diplomatic relationship with Republic of China, once AKS excludes Team TP from AKB China.

Possibly, Team GZ is coming. It's said there was an audition in Guangzhou.

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

That audition was round 2 of Team SH 1st gen audition. :^^;:

15. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

Hey, if you want to just believe everything an aggressive and heavily censoring government, whose opponents mysteriously disappear and where anyone who even has the audacity to accidentally think a free thought gets sent to repatriation camps, wants you to believe, then be my guest. :)

Also many countries have very strong "unofficial" ties with Taiwan that are, shall we say, much better than their "official" ties with China? Literally the only reason people have "official" ties with China is because China "officially" can wipe the world with our tush if we ever tried to go to war with them. Also because they're the only reason North Korea isn't blowing everything up. Also because we owe them a few billion dollars or more. It's not because the US actually believes that China owns Taiwan, but they want to keep China happy.

Maybe... just maybe... learn a bit of world politics? We're on an international forum discussing groups from several different Asian countries. It'd be useful to understand why certain things happen, things that most people on these forums just wonder about or argue about. (OG SNH48, P48, others).

No reason, just that iPhones are made there. And, like, nearly every other smart phone in the world. That doesn't mean anything, it's just a statement of fact. Like... *shrug* why not?

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    Their debut uniforms are SO CUTE! And they are sending out hints for MV shooting already? Kyah! I'm so happy! :banana:

• Like Like x 2
  17. welp

welp Next Girls

Who cares "human right" when the manipulative govt can fill his stomach. Without the regime your govt has brainwashed you to believe as vile, China now be a third world country. Also, despite how crooked it is, China's administrative system will never give China a leader as crazy as that orange man. Better break your "liberal" nutshell before preaching me a politic lesson.

"Also many countries have very strong 'unofficial' ties with Taiwan", this is exactly my point. No matter what, no country has "official" relationship with Taiwan thus, Taiwan is theoretically in the same status as Hong Kong.

"just that iPhones are made there. And, like, nearly every other smart phone in the world." Lol. How can you with your smartass brain not know this is the very reason why Guangzhou will always be picked before Shenzhen? Shenzhen is industrial city, the city with factories. Unless you want factory laborers as main target group, Guangzhou is the better choice.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  18. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    please is not a forum for political subject is the thread for AKBCHINA an idol group

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Since when AKB48 Team TP is a part of AKB48 China ? :confused:

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Enough with the political discussion, please. China's politics are very complex, but this is not the place to talk about them. Stick to discussing idols in this thread.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2