1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

2. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    The live action stage play "Kemono Friends 2 - Yuki Furu Yoru no Kemono tachi" is running at Shinagawa Prince Hotel Club eX in Tokyo from 8 to 18 November 2018. Followings are images from the dress rehearsal:

The play's cast include former AKB48 member Nito Moeno (Mammoth), Nogizaka46 members Suzuki Ayana and (Silver Fox) Sasaki Kotoko (Ezo Red Fox).

kimono-friend-2-20181108.jpg kimono-friend-2-20181108-01.jpg kimono-friend-2-20181108-02.jpg kimono-friend-2-20181108-03.jpg kimono-friend-2-20181108-04.jpg kimono-friend-2-20181108-05.jpg kimono-friend-2-20181108-06.jpg kimono-friend-2-20181108-08.jpg kimono-friend-2-20181108-09.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I wish I could watch these :cute:

4. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Naachan, Manatsu, and Waka (Wakatsuki shows up near the end) promoting the Kyoto Nippon Festival and visiting the Kyoto Kitano Tenmangu

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  5. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    looking at nogichan recently appear in a lot of tv show to promote their new single,
    makes me think does nogizaka pay tv show so they can appear there to promote the new single?
    or the tv show program pay nogizaka as a guest and they let them promote their new single?

edit:
    I'd like to know if there is any tv show that the artist has to pay to appear there for promotion purpose?
    or all of tv show just pay the artist as guest and they can promote for free?
    I.e.
    - buzz rhythm pay nogizaka as guest star and they can promote their new single
    - an artist pay M-ste for promotion so many people can heard their new single
    I don't really expect an answer to this question since i don't know if any user in this forum work in this industry. sorry if i trigger someone by asking this silly question. i am just curious

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  6. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Sure. Nogizaka46 is an unknown idol group tbh.

7. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

No one pays anyone. Artists need shows to promote their singles, shows need artists to get ratings. Shows invite artists depending on their schedule, popularity levels, scandals, relationship between the company and the tv station and many other reasons. Shows earn their money through ads, and in 2011 (last official report I could easily find) the price was 5000-10000 dollars for a 1 time 10 seconds ad (varies due to time and station). And the prices clearly increased since then. If idols had to pay shows to participate, it would be pocket money to say the least, taking into account TV expenditure and income.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Buzz Rhythm and M-ste are music shows. This is what they do. All big artists appear on music shows and while Nogizaka are "just" an idol group, they are huge.

9. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

vlcsnap-2018-11-12-20h35m17s572.jpg vlcsnap-2018-11-12-20h51m04s520.jpg vlcsnap-2018-11-12-20h35m17s572.jpg vlcsnap-2018-11-12-20h51m04s520.jpg vlcsnap-2018-11-12-20h51m39s444.jpg vlcsnap-2018-11-12-20h53m37s988.jpg vlcsnap-2018-11-12-20h53m59s607.jpg vlcsnap-2018-11-12-20h55m08s305.jpg found this earlier today on a*****. 20150105.

this episode has so much.
    asuka and hori
    chuii!!
    adachi (i watch jump every week)
    little glee monster (a group less than a year old and one of my top 3)
    disgraced presenter

this was a great show (thanks to uploader)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  10. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Old Old x 1
  11. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    what show is this if possible link for this episode thanks :worthy:

12. haryo48

haryo48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Little Glee Monster - R no Housoku 2015-01-05,..you can find this video on AO

13. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    I love the Maaya's part, she has tried so hard for her interview. Not only the travel time was 8 hours but also she had to pull the ship shrine for 8 hours in rain, so respect Maaya. Now I know why she lost her voice in Nogizaka under construction. The part when she practice talking alone was so funny :XD:
    Cute Maaya
    [​IMG]
    What the hell she was playing
    [​IMG]
    Maaya is good with children
    [​IMG]
    The ship she has to pull
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    But in exchange she could eat all the food she want
    [​IMG]
    And the legendary "uncle pronunciation" of Maaya appeared :^O^:
    Takayama part was so touching too, she has secretly prepared the souvenir chopsticks for the couple. That's heart warming. Good job Takayama :1st:.
    The Vancouver guy has a so young wife and that Australian kid only 11th year old but still has a girl friend :shocku:.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sakaguchi's dream is when she is 36 years old, she want to live in a big house on a high place :^O^:.
    Akimoto did all the animal origami and the elephant riding chair, she will be a very good mother :cute:.
    Bananaman and Nogizaka-chan has a very good cooperation, the trolling Himura at the beginning was good too :XD:.
    Himura today is beautiful <3
    [​IMG]

14. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I only watched Ikuta's part until now, but it is very enjoyable. But I cannot understand the people in the beginning. When you walk around Narita Airport and a girl like Ikuta approaches you and ask for an interview, how can you decline such an opportunity?! I think my jetlag would be completely gone!

15. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
  16. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Saito Asuka and Shiraishi Mai have a new CM for Smart News.

if the video does not show watch the video here

nogizaka46-smart-news.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Japan's national broadcaster NHK has unveiled this year's lineup for the annual New Year's Eve music show the 69th Kohaku Uta Gassen, Japanese female idol groups AKB48, Nogizaka46 and Keyakizaka46 are confirmed to participate in the music show. Moreover, there is also a good news to K-POP fans, despite the rumors on the internet, the female group TWICE is invited too.

The music show, which will be broadcast on 31 December 2018 for the 69th consecutive year, will feature a song battle of 2 teams of Japanese top artists (female artists as Red Team, and male artists as White Team). The two teams will be competing for the trophy with songs, costumes and overall performances.

Japanese boy band Arashi member Sakurai Sho will be the MC for the white team, while the MC for the red team will be popular Japanese actress Hirose Suzu.

Red Team

• aiko
    • AIMYON (debut)
    • Ikimonogakari
    • Ishikawa Sayuri
    • AKB48
    • Oka Midori
    • Keyakizaka46
    • Sakamoto Fuyumi
    • Shimazu Aya
    • Superfly
    • DAOKO (debut)