1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Homma Hinata (Hinatan/HinaHina) 1st Gen

Discussion in 'NGT48 Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
  2. ogiyukaa

ogiyukaa Kenkyuusei

Really excited for Hinatans role in Majimuri Gakuen! She seriously looks so badass (and scary lol) I have a feeling she is going to do really well
    Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 11.36.10 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-07-24 at 11.36.01 PM.png DiTpd-9UcAAW9m_.jpg orig.jpg DiTpd-8UYAAsiLC.jpg orig.jpg Di4Efb2U0AAfGT3.jpg Di4Efb5V4AEBXQC.jpg DfpJUO9UwAEaWkK.jpg 180714-st-110300.jpg

Okada Nana's tweet:
    "Today at 24:59 〜
    Majimuri Gakuen will be broadcasted
    at Nihon TV ! must watch !
    I’m curious how will Homma Hinata chan
    be like as a student council president … "
    Di7BrNHU8AASF3o.jpg

Same Naachan same lol and that's a really cute picture! Always love when they are together

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  3. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
    Official_NGT48 tweet a pic of Hinatan in a car, remind me of a scene at Majimuri ep.3.
    (different car and different expression, off course.. [hehe])
    DjraHMUUcAAeVSf.jpg Cuplikan layar dari 2018-08-04 12-40-07.png
    source: https://twitter.com/official_NGT48/status/1025371697619202049

and... there is an :censored: scene too, between Hinatan and Katomina at Majimuri ep.3. :shocku:
    (I think most of you have watched the scene... [hehe])

• Like Like x 2
  4. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
  6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Informative Informative x 5
  7. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Removed from Youtube :(
    NST Smile Stadium and NGT48's Homma Hinata visit Murakami.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  9. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

#JusticeforHinatan

This is just getting ridiculous now. The fact that the REAL #2 girl in NGT48 continues getting screwed (while they continue putting a girl who's popularity has dropped) is a joke.

• Agree Agree x 7
  10. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
    • Like Like x 2
  11. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
    • Like Like x 3
  12. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
  13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

:ome:Happy Birthday Hinatan! :ome:

• Like Like x 1
  14. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
    :ome:Happy Birthday Hinatan a.k.a. Kaizer-sama! :ome:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ghada Regaieg

Ghada Regaieg Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana (Naachan)
    :ome:Happy Birthday Hinatan :ome:

• Like Like x 1
  16. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    Hinata is also taking a part in dance competition...

ベストヒット歌謡祭『AKB48 緊急ダンスオーディション』

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Hinatan was on the latest Smile Stadium with Katomina and Gatanee

Katomina also wished Hinatan a Happy Birthday (FYI, My Translations aren't great, so giving you warning lol).

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  18. r1z48

r1z48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kadowaki Miyuna
    Twitter:
    RizaMartwan
    she has a basic in ballet, isn't she?
    I like the "kick" part very much.
    It was a "swing kick" rather than the ordinary one.

Meanwhile, she got a pile of melonpan as the birthday present:
    (from instastories)
    44726679_370496057029872_7908032872230125068_n.jpg 43816397_2080426248674321_7294109093047584479_n.jpg 44553873_290904881755380_7686797364581206206_n.jpg 43913471_712859732421018_6833134434335209850_n.jpg

43817980_286253695367914_2699471357429733737_n.jpg
    It's from Reina's Instastory

• Winner Winner x 2
  19. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    I hope you don't mind the slight delay, but I decided to put some time into translating some parts of Hinatan's Seitansai celebrations.

The letter for her was written (and also read) by Maho.
    Good thing to see Maho got to fulfill her wish to write a Seitansai letter for Hinatan, since she previously said she wanted to return the favor after Hinatan did the same with her earlier on this September. While being serious, the message was also laced with a bit of good-natured banter. Anyone who has seen the interaction between them while on stage MCs should know it, but teasing Hinatan for her unintentional goofiness is a bit of Maho's exclusive privilege inside of Team G... (*´∇`)ノ
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    日陽へ

To Hinata

お誕生日おめでとう。

Congratulations on your birthday.

今回3回目の生誕祭だけど、日陽の生誕祭に出れたのは実は初めてです。同じチームでしたが、毎年お仕事が入って、日陽の生誕をお祝いできていませんでした。

This is the third time you had a Seitansai already, but for me to be able to attend any one of Hinata's Seitansai, this is the first time ever, actually. Even though we do belong to the same team, every year there was some other kind of job I had to deal with, and as a result I never had the opportunity to celebrate Hinata's birthday.

それなのに今回はお手紙まで書かせていただいて、凄い昇格してしまいました。これもチームでキャプテン、副キャプテンになって、仲も深まったからでしょうか。嬉しいです。

But regardless of that, this time around I even had the privilege of writing you a letter, I sure have made a great leap up in my status. What's more, I wonder if this is probably also because we have become such close-knit friends, after each of us have been appointed as Captain and Vice-Captain within this team.

2人でチームGを任せられてから日陽とはたくさん話すようになりました。そこで感じるのは情熱です。チームGがよりよいチームになれるように日陽はいつも考えてくれています。

Ever since we two have been entrusted with Team G, I began to talk with Hinata much more often. And what I would feel on such situations is always a sense of passion. Hinata is someone who would constantly think about how to make sure Team G can grow into an even better team.

まっすぐで一生懸命。そんな姿に私たちもついていこうと思えます。

Honest and giving her all in her job. Looking at this image of you, I too am feeling inspired to follow you along.

キャプテンに就任する前、言いたいことを今まで勇気が出せず言い出せなかったと言っていました。いつも日陽は何か言いたそうにしてると感じてたから、「私は全部受け止めるからそれを言ってほしい」と伝えました。

Before you assumed the position of Captain, you used to tell how, whenever there was anything you wanted to say, you couldn't muster up the courage as much as you do now, and so you found yourself unable to speak out. At all times, I had this feeling that Hinata always looked as if she wanted to add something more, which is why I used to tell her "I'd be glad if you can get that out of your chest, I'm here to pay attention to everything of what you'll say"

それからキャプテンになって、誰もが言い出しにくいことも日陽は一生懸命私たちに伝えてくれます。それが伝わって、その熱い思いに応えたいと思うんです。日陽がチームのキャプテンになってくれて本当に良かったと思う毎日です。

Since that time, you have then become Captain, and even when it came to things that everyone else would have found hard to speak out, Hinata would put all her heart and soul into it and express it to all of us. With her message coming across, I also felt determined to reciprocate to those earnest feelings of hers. Every day is a day where I can feel how truly great it is that Hinata became the Captain of our team.

でも、一生懸命すぎて、喋るのが苦手なのにたくさん喋っちゃいます。先ほどもありましたが、ファンレター前の曲振りはチームG一同ヒヤヒヤしています。(客笑)

Still, sometimes you would put way too much effort in what you do, and even though speaking is not you strongest point, you still end up speaking excessively anyway. That was true also some time back, you know, during the song introduction right before Fan Letter, all of us in Team G were starting to grow impatient. (Audience laughs)

いけると思って、いいこと言おうとするけど、いけない時が多いです。(客笑)

You'd think that the plans will go fine enough, and so you proceed to say something nice, but there are so many times when it just doesn't pan out as expected. (Audience laughs)

負けず嫌いなのは知っていますが、そこでは出さないでください。(客笑)

I know well that you are a type who doesn't give up easily, but on those times you can do without bringing out that side of you, I beg you. (Audience laughs)

でも内心それを楽しみにしてしまっている自分もいます。ごめんなさい。

Even so, deep inside my heart there's a part of me who is always looking forward to that moment. So, my apologies.

いつも一生懸命で、負けず嫌いで、チームのことをたくさん考えて、悩んでくれる日陽。チームGのキャプテンになってくれてありがとう。これからもついていきます。

Always putting your best efforts in what you do, and with a perseverant spirit, Hinatan is someone who thinks a great deal about the team, even worrying her mind about it. Thank you so much for having become Team G's Captain. Even from here one we'll keep following you.

大好きな日陽を支えられる副キャプテンになれて良かったです。これからもみんなで一緒に頑張っていこうね。

I feel lucky to have become the Vice-Captain that would provide support to Hinatan, who I appreciate so much. Let's keep working hard, all of us together, even in the future.

お誕生日おめでとう。

Happy birthday.

山口真帆より

From Yamaguchi Maho

The closing speech which Hinatan addressed to fans, it was a bit more than just a closing speech and rather a statement of her intentions for the coming year.
    Anyway, it started off in a pretty determined mood, only for a little mishap to happen then near the end ...when Hinatan lost her own train of thought and had to halt the speech prematurely, since she had suddenly forgotten how she was supposed to wrap it up. Looks like that the Seitansai letter was almost foretelling about it, heh.
    Well, luckily she managed to get everything back on track in the end... (*´-`)
    [​IMG]
    本間日陽「本日はこんな素敵な生誕祭を開いてくださり、そしてたくさんお祝いしてくださって本当にありがとうございます」拍手

Hinata: "I want to give a sincere thank you for having held such a wonderful Seitansai today, as well as for all the felicitations I have received." (Applauses)

「18歳の1年は本当にアイドル人生の中で本当に本当に素晴らしい経験をたくさんさせていただきました。センターだったり、2年連続選抜入りだったり、あとはずっとやりたいなと思っていた演技のお仕事までさせていただいて、本当に毎日キラキラしてて、とっても楽しかったです。

During this year as a 18-year-old, I had the opportunity to have many truly, truly fantastic experiences inside my idol career, and I really mean it. For two years in a row I have made it into Senbatsu, I got to serve as center, and besides that I was even given the chance to work in acting, which is something I had always been dreaming of doing. Really, every day has been a splendid day, and it felt so much fun for me.

でも、一方で凄く悩むことも増えました。チームGのキャプテンになって、みんなから「チームGよろしく頼むよ」とか「頑張ってね」って言われるのは凄く嬉しかったけど、その時はもう自分の中でいっぱいいっぱいで、苦しい時期も正直ありました。

Then again, the problems I had to struggle with had increased as well, on the other hand. It made me extremely happy that, after becoming the Captain of Team G, everyone had been telling me "We are putting Team G into your hands" and "Please do your best, okay?", but at the time, inside of me, there have also been lots and lots of painful moments, to be sincere.

でも、その時期を乗り越えられたのはいつも握手会でたくさん会いにきてくれて、「公演のここが良かった」とか「もうちょっとだったね」とか色々優しく、楽しくお話してくれるみんながいたからです。ファンの皆さん、本当にありがとうございます」拍手

But in any case, what had allowed me to get through those moments was the fact that everyone of you was there with me, with so many people coming to meet me at the handshake events, to say "That part of the theater performance was great", or "Aww, you were almost there to make it", basically discussing with me about a variety of things always in a kind and fun atmosphere. To all my fan, a sincere thank you for that" (Applauses)

「19歳の1年は、もっとみんなに思いやりを持って接していきたいなと思います。ラストティーンなので大人になる一歩手前です。なので、大人になる前にもっともっとアイドルとしても、1人の女の子としても魅力が増せるように頑張っていきたいなと思っています。

"For this year as a 19-year-old, what I have in mind to do is approaching everyone with a more considerate feeling to it. Being this one my last teenager year, it means I'm just one step away from turning into an adult. As such, before I'll become an adult, I want to work harder to increase my appeal both as an idol and as one regular girl.

そして、さっきも言ったように、この18歳の1年で自分の中で凄く個人的に大きかったこと、それは今このステージにいること。チームGのメンバーになれたこと、そしてチームGキャプテンになれたことです。

Moreover, as I already said before, in this year as a 18-year-old there was, inside of myself, one thing that held an extremely great significance to me on an individual level. That is, to be able to currently stand on this stage. The fact that I could go on to become a Team G member. And having the chance to be the Team G Captain, on top of that.

私はチームGのみんなと活動しているのがすっごく楽しいし、今NGT48に加入してから本当に一番楽しいとそう言えるくらい楽しいです。

I find it so enjoyable to work in my activities together with everyone here in Team G. So enjoyable, in fact, that I can even argue that today is by far the most enjoyable moment to me since joining NGT48.

だから、チームGのメンバーのみんなとはもっともっとこの「逆上がり」公演を楽しい公演にしていきたいし、もっと、今応援してくれるチームGのファンの人、日陽のファンの人、それ以外にももっと魅力を出せるように頑張っていきたいなと思います。

Therefore, along with everyone else at Team G, I want to turn this "Saka Agari" stage into a more and more entertaining theater stage. For those Team G fans who are already supporting us right now, for Hinata's fans, as well as everyone else out there, I'll put more efforts than I already have to bring out and show all the charms of it.

この春からNGT48には先輩がいなくなりました。だから私たち1期生が先輩です。

Since this last Spring, we are left without any senpai of our own within NGT48, also. This means that now it's us, the 1st generation, that have become the senior members in there.

後輩ができてから、私はけっこう負けず嫌いだし、いいところを見せたいので、なんだろう、凄い気を張ることが多くなったなと思います。

With me also being rather uncompromising as it is, ever since our kouhais have come in, I have been determined to show a good side of ourselves. How can I put it? I feel have been more and more situations where I felt it necessary to get our act together and stay sharp.

でも、これまで加入してから見てきた素晴らしい景色の数々はいつも先輩が見せてくれたものでした。だから今度は私たちが、私が後輩にも、そんなキラキラしたステージを見せてあげたい、そう思うようになりました。

After all, all these many, wonderful moments that we got to see before our eyes ever since joining the group, up until this point -- we owe them to our senpais who have always presented them to us. So from this point on, we -- and I -- want to be the ones who'll give to our kouhais a display of what a splendid theater stage this can be. This is the way I have now come to think.

だから、私はまたNGT48のセンターに立ちたいと思うし、朱鷺メッセのステージに立ちたいです。

So with that in mind, I feel determined to stand up as center's NGT48 one more time, I intend to stand on the stage of the Toki Messe again.

そして、今度また選抜総選挙がもしあるとしたら、今度は自己最高順位と呼べる順位でランクインしたいです。

And moreover, if there'll be another Senbatsu Sousenkyo in the future, this time I'd want to rank into a position that I may go on to call my all-time highest.

18歳の1年を経て、叶えたいことがたくさんできちゃって、ファンのみんなにはいつも要望ばっかりでごめんなさい。でも、どんな困難なことも私にはファンのみんながいれば叶えられる、そんな風に自信を持てた1年でもありました。

As I went through this year as a 18-year-old, there have been many things that I always wanted to achieve and which I managed to do at last, although I also have to apologize to my fans for always being so demanding. But still, no matter what adversities there are, as long as I have fans besides me, it means that those dreams can be fulfilled, this has been a year during which I put great conviction in this belief.

だから、いま私がもっと上に行きたい、もっとチームのみんなとまだ見たことないステージに立ちたい、もっともっとって思えるのは…そういう理由です」ざわw

As such, right now I wish to get higher and higher up. Together with every member of this Team, I want to set our feet on more and more stages that we have never seen before. What makes me hope to get higher and higher is (silence) ... this reason." (Slight agitation)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

山口真帆「どうした?」

Maho: "What happened?"

メンバー「まさかなんだけど」「そこまでめっちゃ良かったのに」

Members: "When you least expect it" "It was going pretty great so far, and then..."

清司麗菜「作文を読んでるかのようにずっと言ってたのに」

Reina: "To think that she was speaking as though she was reading it out of a prewritten note..."

山口真帆「さっき手紙に書いたじゃない」客笑

Maho: "Didn't I already write about that in the letter, before?" (Audience laughs)

本間日陽「ほんとにごめんなさい。だからNGT48のチームGキャプテンとしてももっと頑張っていきたいし、いちアイドルとしてももっと成長できる、ファンのみんなと一緒に思いやりを持って成長できるような1年にするのが19歳の目標です。

Hinata: "I'm really sorry for that. That's why I want to make more efforts as the Captain of NGT48's Team G, and grow up further as one idol among them. Making this year one in which I'll improve myself, together with all of my fans, all the while having consideration for others -- this is my resolution for my 19th year.

これからもどうぞNGT48の本間日陽、そしてチームGよろしくお願いします」拍手

Even from here on, please lend your support to NGT48's Homma Hinata, as well as Team G" (Applauses)

「今日は本当にありがとうございました」拍手

"A sincere thank you for today" (Applauses)

[​IMG]
    Source: https://akb48.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-28759.html

---
    I saw the photos of the melonpan cake and the flower stand on the official Twitter accounts already, but the table decorations, which were set up like a little icecream stand, also deserve a bit of attention for its details.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The fanart used on the front panel, as well as one of the binders of the fan message albums, also caught my eyes in particular, since I recognized it instantly from the style that they were drawn by Marv. Which is kinda interesting in itself, since he is a Hinatan fan based in Indonesia, actually.
    Speaking of which, he tends to publish all kinds of cute Hinatan fanarts on his Twitter account on a regular basis, so for anyone who wants to take a look at them, you can check them out here.

Source: https://twitter.com/naozirou110/status/1061104280990507008
    https://twitter.com/naozirou110/status/1061104205048336386

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  20. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I watched this on DMM.... it was a fun to watch. I miss being at the theatre. The atmosphere would have been electrifying.

Side note:
    Was at Yamada Noe's seitansai at the theatre... the fans just gave it their all.

Met one of the committee member of Gatanee's fan club. He drove all the way from Fukushima to Niigata since he was on the committee and stood outside in the lobby to watch the performance because he couldn't get a ticket (I watched it on DMM from my hotel across from the theatre... couldn't get a ticket too).

THAT IS HOW SERIOUS FANS ARE.

We met up after Gatanee's seitansai and google translated. I showed him this forum and the Niigata Friend locations google map (which surprisingly he had no idea about the map!). He is also on Yuka's Fan club committee.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2018