1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Keyakizaka46’s 1st Group Photobook [21人の未完成 / 21 no Mikansei] (2018/11/21)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by Ozeki, Nov 1, 2018.

1. ariadne32391

ariadne32391 Member

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    So?
    lol
    the wonders of fans who aren't fans and yet obsessed just like fans... it's 8 a.m. here, too early for this pressed stuff.

Way more interesting Pechan up there. she's still the cutest :cute: lol

• Like Like x 5
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    LOL, you just reminded me why I couldn't stand this fandom. I should have stayed quiet, my bad. Deleting my comments in this thread now.~

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    I'm not sure what sort of response you were expecting saying stuff like "Keya is just another idol group to me, so no emotion needed" in a Keyakizaka thread...

I don't even think @Dill is disagreeing with you, it's just a matter of perspective. If sales were all that mattered then you're right, they could do better than this. Keyakizaka fans aren't really bothered about sales, as long as the book does well enough to be considered successful we'll be happy.

• Like Like x 3
  5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

I actually can get the sentiment when it's coming from fans of 2 graduated members or fans of original gen lineup. Moreso if the anchor of interest is their only oshimen or current group dynamic.(Although I sense the discussion is about something else...)

With that said, this book will sell well with "last" gimmick to milk the fans. Yet, after that comes fans resignation and exodus. Something that (Kanji)Keya fandom will face for the first time.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I don't know about exodus, since that may already happened with the growth of Hiragana and, on the other hand, the new gen coming could hopefully sparke new interest in old and new fans, but I agree on the rest.
    As much as I liked Ambivalent, for me it will always be "the single that concluded an era". Zuumin and Yone graduations and Shida.. thing.. belong to this and since it's the first time, I uncounsciously took a protective step back.

So, for me, the PB has been a gift. A last hurrah before the start of a new age of Keya with all the differences that will surely bring.
    And because of this, I couldn't care less about sales, thought I don't think it will sell badly.

@Sam_E explained it perfectly

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    one thIng i like about the way they're doing the photo book is each girl will really get a chance to shine as a fan of many of the girls i think this is an excellent approach.

• Like Like x 2
  8. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    The problem I've had with some of the past group PBs is the photo distribution. Top members would get the most and if they're lucky, unders would get one or two in a group shot, not an individual page.

I'm happy that each girl is going to get equal representation here.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Next few 30 sec challenges come from Oda, Uemura and Moriya (who was today/yesterday's vid, considering it was, very coincidentally, her 21st birthday). Still no one who can get the full 21, Akanen actually got closer than Pe's 17, although just by one :p

Akanen: https://twitter.com/keyaki_first/status/1061906644399996928

Uemuu: https://twitter.com/keyaki_first/status/1061502880325091330

Oda: https://twitter.com/keyaki_first/status/1061166615956541440

Also countdown pics from Shida, Sugai and Suzumoto:

Shida:

Sugai:

Suzumoto:

[three oversized images deleted]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2018
  10. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
  11. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @Ozeki Probably cause they were too big lol sorry about that.

12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The Loppi/HMV cover is out, and it's similar to the main one, just with different head-shots of each member:

[​IMG]

Back and front covers, front cover on the right. Seriously wonderful images all round, it seems to me.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  13. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Twitter countdown

Naako
    [​IMG]

Neru
    [​IMG]

Habu
    [​IMG]

14. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Gonna wait until @Ozeki upload Aoi's pic here. But a lot of comments talking about how beautiful that she becoming.

-"The new Keyaki visual".
    -"Be careful Risa, Aoi is coming".
    -"I'm desperate to see her again".

I remember the Photobook showroom and how @ukifune did the obervation about Mona and Aoi different reactions and how that can be an indicator. So... Aoi gonna return.

15. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Aoi is definitely blooming...

16. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Twitter countdown

Aoi
    [​IMG]

Techi
    [​IMG]

Moriya
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Moriya kills plenty of people

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Keyaki member will appear on Showroom to promote the photobook for one week (Nov 19-25).
    Tonight at 9 pm JST Koike Minami and Habu Mizuho turn.

Keyaki Group PB get 2nd reprinted and now reach 200.000 copies before its released
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2123683/

19. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

Hello guys. It’s not important to say, but this would be my first time posting in a long while (due to personal loss). I still tried to keep up with the weekly shows - they kept me going thru the not-so-good times.

First of all, a big thanks to all forum members who post nice pictures (the pics from the new PB looks great!), doing fansubs, news/blog translations and provide up-to-date info for my favorite 46 groups. I appreciate all your hard work. Thank you.

It’s been about 5+ years since I started my idol fandom by watching Nogidoko...I thought I’m already used to graduations by now. But...I need to remind myself that, you know...these idols/members are people too. In our lives, people come and go. As much as I may miss them, or however I may feel...I just have to accept it. I wish them all the very best. Perhaps I’ll need to update my banner too, heh.

With the recent kanji keyaki graduations, I hope to get the latest PB to remember the group that i knew. From this point on, for better or worse things might change. We can and will all move forward.

I love both Kanji & Hiragana. And I discovered Keyaki thru Nogi. So...in my mind, I just love what I love. I really don’t need the negativity at this point in my life. Rivalries, competitions among groups/gen...whatever you may stand for, well, you have the right to your own perspective.

I’ll continue to support kanji & hiragana for as long as I’m able to. Maybe for 5 more years. Maybe it’ll all be over in 2 years and I’ll be gone before then. Who knows. But I’m enjoying the ride. It’s been a blast.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Aoi looks just as good as the hype!

• Agree Agree x 3