1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I think @ukifune was thinking more about a group that would compete with Izone in Japan than a revolution of the whole structure.
    I won't duel about Izone nor Kpop or we'll be off topic in 2.0 seconds flat [hehe] but I'm curious too about the eventual answer from Sony and not necessarily with Aki-p partnership

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

I think if Aki-P was going to make a new KPop style group, he would audition new members and maybe draw from the 48G pool. Possibly former Produce48 contestants like Miu, Mako, Jurina. I don't think Sakamichi would have anything to do with it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

That makes sense, too. Closer to the style, so to speak. And I think that Sakamichi idols are supposed to be basically ordinary girls who can sing and dance, rather than highly trained pros?

I'm still looking for an explanation of why it has taken so long for us to see anything of the new recruits, lol.

• Like Like x 3
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The Lawson campaign is entering a new phase. Special Keyakizaka46 sandwich-like sweet buns are going on sale in Lawsons convenience stores across Japan, on December 4.

[​IMG]

Four different packages, showing a total of 17 members (Techi is there, but Shida, Aoi, Zumiko and Yone are not, I think). The "Keyakizaka46 Matcha Sandwich" is a sandwich made with slices of cake, one plain and one matcha-flavored, with a filling of anko sweet bean paste and "brown sugar cream". Price: Y148.

This makes it seem even more as if a Kanji single is coming.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  5. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Keyakizaka46 on 69th Kouhaku uta gassen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    And, just to clarify, this is the Kanji Keyaki, not the Hiragana Keyaki, that is in the Kouhaku, right?

8. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    that's right~

9. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I wonder, if just for fun, ALL the girls drop down to the floor at the end of their Kouhaku songs. Is there any room for that at Kouhaku, or is it too serious?

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This is great news for the group and its future. They ran the risk of dropping out of the public mind. As for Techi, she will live her life. I have high hopes that the worst is over, and she will be on a more even keel now. Let's hope all members have the strength now to say "no" to being driven past their limits. But I can't rule out some new unexpected enormity from the unpredictable Keyakizaka46.

@ryandtw -- So it appears from the announcement. Just Kanji. I'm looking forward to seeing Hiragana there next year, but they haven't had a single and could not possibly be selected this year. Unless some members join Kanji for the performance.... EDIT: There appears to be hope among some denizens of 5ch that Hiragana may appear with them. Seems unlikely, but we'll see.

And as for Hiragana, they have just been announced as taking part in a festival on 2 December (Memi's birthday) sponsored by Softbank and called Agestock (!?). They have an incredible schedule for the rest of the year. The performers are all high-school students and Hiragana (also mainly high school age) is there to perform as "special guests.

@Jsprite -- I wondered last year if Mona's collapse was intentional, as a kind of support for Techi.

EDIT: Naturally, K46 will be part of the Red team, captained by Keyaki fan Hirose Suzu.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  11. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Zambi opens in two days.... This photo of Umezawa Minami (Nogi) and Kakizaki Memi (Hiragana) from the play's twitter account is labelled "captured" (or "I got her" #捕獲しました):

[​IMG]

12. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    we all need prayer circle for this!! btw anyone got idea what song will their perform? i bet it's garasu.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Oh yeah! Hirose Suzu the captain this year's kohaku!:)
    I am rooting for Akagumi to win!
    And no more member collapsing this year please.. I teared up a lot this year..
    So at least let me end it with smiles .

What are your opinions for the Kohaku this year?

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  14. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    keya hasn't had members pass out just as many years as they have, so i think we got at least a 50% chance of no fainting this year

kanji, lgm, and daoko are enough to make me happy

• Like Like x 3
  15. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Nagatanien Ochazuke campaign SP.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Titan3

Titan3 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    so, uh, what happened with the new member auditions for Sakamichi? Is that still going on?

17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

We've attempted to answer that question before, but nobody knows. Maybe it will all happen as planned after this year's graduations (Zumiko, Yone, and maybe others). Or maybe management has decided to do something different and will spring it on us when we least expect it.

In other news, it seems as if Garasu wo Ware is confirmed as the song they will sing at Kouhaku. Not officially, but the largest glass-making company in the world, Asahi Glass (AGC) has tweeted congratulations to Keyakizaka46 for being chosen for Kouhaku. This might just be the company trying to associate itself with glass, but maybe there's another advertising campaign coming. Or maybe the person running the twitter account is just a K46 fan.

And in still other news, the goods for sale at Zambi performances have been posted. There are pamphlets for each team (red and blue); postcard sets for each team and each member; clear files for each member; team posters, team clear files, team pass-cases, and team shopping bags; those little plastic stand-up 2D figures for each member; and badges for each member. You can see them all at the very bottom of this page.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'd also like to mention that after each performance, two members from the performance will sing a duet or put on some other performance, as they choose. Memi has mentioned going to karaoke with Katoshi after rehearsal to practice their song.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Keyakizaka46 won The Best Character Award 2018 on the Shogakukan DIME awards.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

More pics and info on ModelPress website.

(I'm a bit busy so can't post on time. Sorry).

• Like Like x 1
  19. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I feel like they are gonna perform Ambivalent.. Not quite sure why but if we were to talk about the costume selection and all ,they can customise for Ambivalent.

In case of Garasu Wo Ware, I can't figure where they will customise it..
    So just an opinion ...

20. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Best Hits after performance Kanji interview.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1