1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Kashiwagi Yuki (Yukirin)

Discussion in 'AKB48 Members' started by issa, Jun 20, 2007.

1. anzai

anzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Because Miichan asked her not to :XD:? (just read her seitansai letter to Yuki here)

Oh don't worry, people in Yukirin's World are nice. We won't attack you just because you're asking a curious question.

I've read somewhere that Yukirin said she wanted to be idol for as long as she can. And I think she's planning to graduate just a year or two before she decides to get in a serious relationship and then get married. Compare to Acchan who had a long gap between her graduation year (2012) and her marriage (2018). Last time I check, the older alumni such as Mariko, Yuko, Haruna also haven't get married yet. (LOL why am I even talking about this?) But really, the only thing that can stop Yukirin from continuing being an idol is getting a boyfriend and then married.

Other members might think AKB48 as a stepping stone for a bigger or more specific career for their future (soloist, actress, model, seiyuu, MC, producer, etc). But not for Yukirin. She considers idol as her real/final accomplishment. But of course, she has other jobs too other than being inside AKB, which she's doing really well. Now AKB48 is a just a part-time job for her, but she enjoys it, so yeah...

I also think that Yukirin is the kind of person who wants to stay true to her 'childish dream', thus wanting to be an eternal idol. I can really relate with her motives after reading this article. She's inspired by her and wants to hold the candle for Ishikawa Rika-san, and probably surpassing Ishikawa's legendary status someday. Other members look up to her, and Yukirin look up to Ishikawa. And that remind me again about how good she would be if she was in Momusu instead of AKB48, since Momusu's earliest era were more known for their vocal/musical rather than personalities. Momusu almost always perform live, and I don't think their members ever consider their group as a stepping stone either.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

3. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Yukirin will be the One Day Special Personality at Culture Broadcasting's Hashire! Kayōkyoku.

"Culture Broadcasting is undertaking "1DAY Special Personality" plan as part of the 50th anniversary project "Hashire! Kayōkyoku". On November 28 (Wednesday morning 3 am), AKB48's Yuki Kashiwagi was decided to be broadcast as a special personality. This project which I have been doing every month since January this year will be the final round in the 51st year of programming, and Kashiwagi will serve as "big bird".

https://netallica.yahoo.co.jp/news/20181114-76321259-dwango
    http://www.joqr.co.jp/blog/hashire/

4. anzai

anzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Now I want Kentaro-kun to get revenge and steal a picture of our goddess while she's sleeping. [hehe]
    Is there any news about who will provide the song for the OST? I hope it's Yukirin herself.

I know this is an outdated topic cause we already know how good Yukirin's voice is.
    But since I've been MIA from this fandom quite long time, so please excuse my rambling here.

I stumbled upon this:
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=138&v=KDnTTq-bS2g[/yt]
    And then I was hoping she would do maybe a soft vibrato at the end of the song.
    It will be good to see her learning vibrato.

My opinion about her voice:
    1. Timbre: This is a very subjective quality since everyone has their own taste about this, but I love her voice the most cause she can sound cute, soothing, beautiful, mature, and sometimes sexy/cheeky/seductive.
    2. Technique: She's stable and has good control, though sometimes it can be quite nasally. I like to see her improving her technique in the future, and getting out from her comfort zone by trying to tackle more challenging tone.
    3. Power: She's clearly not the best in this department, but powerful voice isn't very needed for ballad songs. There are/were other more powerful singers in the group such Iwasa Misaki, Masuda Yuka, Kawamura Mahiro, Yamamoto Sayaka, Furuhata Nao, etc.
    4. Emotion: The way she puts her feeling into her singing can make me cry from joy. I don't usually like ballads, but Yukirin made me liking it.

I don't know much about newer gens, so I currently rank her as 2nd best singer in the group, after Takeuchi Miyu.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    There's a difference between "why is she not graduating?" and saying "when will she finally graduate? she isn't even in senbatsu anymore." And nobody attacked you. One person said "she's gonna stay as long as she likes" and I said that being in senbatsu has nothing to do with how long she will stay in the group. The way the question was asked was pretty rude and I pointed out that it sounds like you don't like Miichan, and in the Miichan thread we get enough people shitting on her.

Back to Yukirin, does anyone know if any of her concerts in China will be released on DVD?

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    https://yukiring.jp/news/detail.php?id=1067383
    Yukirin's 3rd single details:
    It will be available on digital platforms (Apple music, mu-mo, Rekochoku, etc ..)

Release date : 18/12/05
    Title : Sokkenai kimi (そっけない君)
    the song will serve as theme for her upcoming drama

Tracks :
    1. Sokkenai kimi
    2. Sokkenai kimi (instrumental)

Limited physic edition available at 7net. (include, a photo)
    https://7net.omni7.jp/detail/1301408682

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

9. geoeyepie

geoeyepie Member

10. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    God bless Yukirin and her boobs :worthy:

11. anzai

anzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Okay that's it. My resolution for next year: I will change my job and become a mangaka and write a manga and send it to dorama producers & directors in Japan and ask Yukirin to star as the main role.
    #sigh# One can only dream...

• Like Like x 4
  12. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    Mmmm....boing...:drool::drool:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  15. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Anyone can explain what music cards are ?

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    About time! :banana::omfg::banana:

Feb..... Maybe time to take a trip across the Pacific.

It's a card, with a code to download the song. At least the "music cards" I am familiar with.

17. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. anzai

anzai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    LOL at 0:28 :^^;:
    She's 27 but still can act like a cute highschool girl :hehe:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    An interview with hand written answers (so google translate is no good).

"In commemoration of AKB48 54th single "NO WAY MAN" release, I interviewed Ms. Yuki Kashiwagi for her autographed [hand written] interview. Regarding singles, as well as episodes while shooting music videos seriously, sometimes fun answering!"

headline_L.jpeg

https://www.hmv.co.jp/newsdetail/article/1811201001/

Sample:

Yuki 1.jpeg yuki 2.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  20. goratnik

goratnik Member

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Yasushi
    Twitter:
    goratnik
    A funny trivia related to BCS above: on the first page of the photoset we have the name of the girl and it is... Yuka Ozaki, which accidentally was in previous issue... Someone was too occupied with the photo to update the overlay.