1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [NOGIBINGO!] - 2013.07.02~

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by rust, Jul 1, 2013.

1. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Well.. what i mean with next face is to take the heir when Maiyan leave since Nanase already announced her time. Before they can trust all of it to 3rd gens.

2. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

i will surprise though, if i describe that pessimism correctly, ikuta won't even get a center chance* post nanase(and maiyan) time . Not the cliche graduation center ofc.
    Thing just quiet obvious as she's one if not the best asset, in term of popularity and obviously real deal talent . Imo, It's just if you take her right now for that "sacred" position then it could halt momentum and breakthrough of other, especially talk the seems rapid asuka. in the days where most important members gone, we should understand the management will take precaution route for the group as a whole. Except this just mine wrong assumption how them run the business that just how i see it.

*Ofc there is factor and possibility -i'll dare to say- like inevitable marketing trick of another "new gen center" play a role, another first gen graduation, another members outgrow, eclipsed her popularity and bla bla bla

as sambalteri has posted stuff from nikkei, there they used term like public interest and recognition.
    From last year i remember somehow the percentage of public interest for most nogi(and keya) girls really high but not the public recognition. Some quiet improvement happen for asuka and ikuta for the later part. Only maiyan and ikoma that still closely tied with also high percentages if im not mistaken

there is no question ofc regarding that but i think problem that's currently held ikuta is that most of her job outside nogi, except for some tv appearances was on the niche side, talk these by public merits. Not that things literally obscure from public view but let's be real compare these musical job or even stage play to headliners like CM contract for big companies , being exclusive model, get regular variety show, cast in dorama or movie. Im not against someone passion and discounting what could be success per individual but from what i could sense, those are the stuff where ikoma, maiyan and even nanase variably excel. Ofc this just relative perse -as things already be her tool of publicity onward- just matter of momentum i dont think ikuta cant close that gap, as new ace, face or whatever the term fans want to use

cogito ergo sum

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  3. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Fair statement, that i understand. I might have ignored it completely.
    it's like tennis star Roger Federer signing $300 million, 10-year contract with Japanese retailer Uniqlo, just when he's almost about to retire in a year or two
    Exactly. It's only because Naachan decided to graduate already. And fans fear Maiyan graduation. Even Asuka has overtaken her. She's gonna be like a transition member. A bridge from Nanase/Maiyan/Asuka to 3rd gen/future aces/centers.
    Well, just ignore me. My brain just got a bit mixed up. :^O^:
    It's getting a bit off topic anyway.

Back to Nogibingo. I hope all 3rd members appear this season and 2nd gens like KTK, Ayane, Junna, Karin (is Miria on the next episode with Ikuchan,Ringo & Riria?) and of course my favorite noisy girl Kiichan :D

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  4. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I think all of 3rd gen will appeared on this season but doubt about the 2nd gen if this season will have 11 or 12 episode as usual. I've saw on bingo's insta post that Kaz will be one of the spoiled center along with Den-chan and Mukai in the team while in another post they said they will airing a QnA with Miona, Miria, Kanarin, and Rentan on the pict. Dont know if its a episode or just a video tho o_O

• Like Like x 1
  5. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Whoa. That thing about Ikuchan blew up. Lol

Anyway, Kazumin broke and went full on sobbing in the next episode! I wonder what happened. It's a rare occasion for her since we all know she's a mood maker and joker of the team.

6. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I almost stopped watching the episode. I hated seeing Kazumin cry even if it was over something like not being able to eat something because she didn't get chosen.

• Like Like x 2
  7. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I think i'll do the same untill some 'new face's' appear. For the newest episode it's Manatsu and Momo-chan whom already appear on the first episode, and Den-chan whom just appear on the latest episode :fp:
    Fairplay to all the girl's but come on, we still have alot member :glare:

8. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

^ yeah, i was hoping for more members to appear. but now that they're just bringing members for the 2nd time . . . :glare:

9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

So far, for me personally, i think this season is the most uninteresting. I'm not saying it's a boring show but i just prefer the old Nogibingo.

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

• Like Like x 2
  11. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  12. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
  13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Doesn't want to broke your happines but it seems it wont be an episodes :lol:

14. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    dude.. please dont make me cry orz

15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It's same case with Hori, only QnA, not an episode. I'm waiting Maiyan part too tbh, alongside Hori and Naachan :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Rwill

Rwill Member

Oshimen:
    Takayama Kazumi Watanabe Rika
    I was going to be pissed if Kazumin didn't get her foie gras and truffles in the end.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

17. grobbull

grobbull Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I didn't know there is NOGIBINGO!10 until my friend showed me that crying picture of Kaz. And my god it was really hard to watch it to the point i even considering stop watching, the moment Kazumin didn't get chosen for Foie Gras ( Screw you chef! :asdfgh: )

I know this was last week episode but there are some point that i really want to mention :

- The intro where Kazumin reveal herself after being called out was...really capturing my heart :inlove:
    - No Ijiri, it wasn't on NOGIBINGO!2 but NOGIBINGO!1 where the episode Kazumin cried like that :^^;:
    - I kinda understand when the chef blurted out "Waah" to Kawago's heart melting line :awesome: Funny when Ijiri mentioned to her about all the simulation she did in the past, she said she won't do it again ever had she failed to the last place :lol: imo Kawago actually good when doing these especially the way she tilting her head at the end is really captivating, which reminding me with this part that make her looks really cute <3

if the video does not show watch the video here

- Anyone feel cringy when camera switch to Mukai after Kazumin got to 1st place and accidentally show her "Act" :fp: Mukai isn't wrong here, she doing her best for the program and the cameraman change angle a bit faster before she started but i don't like whoever editing the show didn't do something about it, maybe it just me paying too much unnecessary detail but that was a huge turn off for me ( Variety wise ).

- Still best part for me without doubt was Kazumin spanking, the sound she make was so irresistable and i wish she spanked me too :inlove: ( I'm soooo gonna rewatch that part a lot )

I think that's all. I really wish they didn't include the chosen center playing Joker crap though, maybe they want to get good laugh but clearly in this episode that gamble failed hard at least for me who's really pain to see kazumin's crying face like that :(

Haven't seen the the rest of episode before Kazumin's yet, i read some's are good enough ( Like Waka's and Iku-chan ) but personally i'm not too fond with this season theme, 2-3 location shot is ok but all of it ? Nu uh :wtf:

18. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    So... in summary :
    unknown.png

• Like Like x 2
  19. Berika

Berika Kenkyuusei

About Hori, it'not just QnA, but will be an episode, 8th episode. Miria said about this too on her blog ;)
    https://realsound.jp/2018/11/post-281910_1.html

20. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls