1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single BNK48 5th [BNK Festival] (2018/12/14)

Discussion in 'BNK48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 30, 2018.

1. PunShark

PunShark Kenkyuusei

I like small details of this single. On the logo, there is a shape of shark, cat, and alpaca around the word BNK Festival referring to nicknames of the center, Pun and the two front row members, Cherprang and Wee. The same goes to the print on the CD. You get 3 spaceships look like a shark, cat and alpaca.

InkedDsDEX9TVAAITdI4_LI_crop.jpg
    20181115_154058.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. ehs01

ehs01 Kenkyuusei

@PunShark - very good observation on the details!

This is a CD i don't mind buying 9 copies of just for the booklet. I can also see how resellers are gonna cash in on this >.<

3. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    The girls have been changing their profile pictures to their photos from the album cover. :banana: Cherprang suits that crown well. [hehe]

4. fishchan

fishchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    The music video has just been released! What do yall think? :hehe:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    not the best mv of bnk48 is so cringe too much for me

6. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    I love it! It's super colourful and fun and some of their facial expressions are incredible, the wide faces of shock and joy - Pupe is a great example.
    I really love the outfits, the retro vibe...

Double thumbs up from me. :D

7. fishchan

fishchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I love the concept, colours, costumes, graphics, vibe, etc. but the quality of the mv is quite bad compared to previous songs. It feels like they were in a rush to make it lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. GantaroZX

GantaroZX Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Have to agree with this one, they just kinda rush it, we can see that their lips don't even sync with the music.

9. ehs01

ehs01 Kenkyuusei

Same opinion here. The theme is definitely fun but the audio doesn't look in sync with the video?
    I watched and listened to AKB Festival as comparison. I guess this type of tune is not really my cup of tea. >.<

10. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    @GantaroZX - I noticed that bad syncing too, that made me wince. That's basic video stuff that should really be right for the group by now.

11. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    the quality is bad and the acting is so weird.... I love the song but the Mv is no way man for me

the seifuku is so cute olalala

12. fishchan

fishchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I actually really liked AKB Festival because the lyrics and everything felt so wholesome and gave an amazing "AKB is for everyone" kinda vibe. (the short version mv actually made me cry)
    BNK Festival just feels awkward lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Krypton Radiation

Krypton Radiation Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuchenchen
    I really loved it! The costumes and the MV are beautiful, but I think BNK management watched "Kono Namida wo Kimi ni sasagu" before making the MV.[hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  14. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I really like MV and I love 8-bit concept. my only complain are Cherprang get more screen time than Pun who is center, and seifuku is like KFC one with different pallet colour.

I'm OK with lyrics since it's easy to listening.

• Like Like x 1
  15. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    oh I'm not the only who think that for this seifuku but in the end the cuteness is full of power

16. Wade & Wander

Wade & Wander Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    izutarina
    I thought it looked great! Super cute, fun concept, the girls looked good. 8Bit concept is unique and probably better than if they tried to go for the photo-realistic modern videogame route.

Only problem is the editing, some shoddy green screen work (looks great in some shots and terroble in others), and terrible sound mixing as usual. I think the problem might be with the sound engineer they’re using. I’m not sure I’m liking their musical director either, he seems to be making them overemphasize every single word and it makes the song sounds really harsh and shouty. When they go softer, like during the bridge, it sounds lovely.

A 6.5-7/10.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Odd_Cinderella

Odd_Cinderella Next Girls

Oshimen:
    เฌอปราง อารีย์กุล
    I thought it was super cute! :^O^: And, as much as Cherprang is my Oshi, yeah...she had way too much screen-time when it was Pun's turn to shine...:^^;: And, yeah! I said the same thing about the Seifuku reminding me so much of KFC! [hehe]

18. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I just watched the MV and I have to agree they seems to have an interesting concept with this one but the execution kinda feels meh. For me the MV feels like they didn't really capture the spirit and excitement in 'AKB Festival', however I think it'll work better if they use this concept for songs like "Bagutte Ijan" or some cute typical 'Idol-ish' song

19. Whalechampion

Whalechampion Kenkyuusei

Many people in dedicated webboard like Pantip are not that impressed either, bad syncing, and terrible sound mixing is still a perpetual issue for RAM. One of the people behind the scene also posted in her facebook timeline that this is a two-month project, and the studio themselves stated that they are the one who come up with all the concepts, arts, and storyboard, the actual production might take even less than a month.

20. KPKgirl

KPKgirl Member

Oshimen:
    Sumire Sato

The first live performance (I think).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1