1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    The next single date released was just a rumor ? I don't remember the exactly date, it was beteween the AKB and Nogi release date in december right ? there is an empty week.

is it too late to announce it now ? can we be sure there will be no single until next year ?

2. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hi. In theory they could announce a new single, but the release date would be the next year. They have until December 2nd week to announce (because christmas and Kouhaku), if not, the announcement will be next year.

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Rich and important interview. Every Keyaki fan should read it. Thanks for the translation.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I agree. A valuable interview that help me reconnect with keyaki in such troubled time.

Yonetani insight of each member character is on point. How uemuu has matured, how habu become more "agressive" in keyakake, Koike pouting when you take distance on her (lol).

There's lot of information that we didn't know. Like, even after coming back, imaizumi was still seen as "alone sometimes". Even though you're in a big group, with a special bond, talking casually with everyone is not easy. The part where she says she doesn't know how to deal with risa compared to nanako is striking.

I see Sawabe and Tsuchida as wota in disguise, and a lot of experience. While hiragana shows is vivid and lot of fun, some kanji are not always in the mood to make a good keyakake session. Something to improve on.

Now, we need kanji second gen. I want to know what they're made of.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I cried reading the interview.. I am so so glad that I knew about Keyakizaka46.. Yone is quite the person I would love to talk to since we can connect as we have same thinking..
    Her thoughts about every member was heart-touching.
    I wish her a great future ahead and she should smile a lot honestly, she is beautiful when she smiles..

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

On another subject, I was interested to learn that the cast of Zambi chanted a version of Nogi's chant before every performance: "Effort, gratitude, smile. We are Nogizaka, Keyakizaka, Hiragana Keyaki 46!" This is reasonable, since this began as a Nogi show. Nice that they have a slogan/chant for the Zambi group.

To be honest, though, ever since I learned about the Nogi slogan, I have hated it. It's like the slogan of a team of slave-girls, and that's an aspect of the idol world that really bothers me. "Smile and be grateful, you little worker-bees." I much prefer the more humane "Kindness, Humility, the ties between us," which is Keyakizaka's slogan (and an aspiration not always realized, it seems).

• Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

wow never knew a person could find faults in this harmless slogan "Effort, gratitude, smile" No wonder this is why some Nogi fans hate keyaki fans

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 3
  9. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Until now I have no idea why did the management put K46 and H46 into this project, b/c I'm pretty sure that they advertised it as a "Nogizaka46's project".

And the funny part is that the "bond" part in his favorite slogan has been broken just after 2 years. ~~

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    :rolleyes:

11. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    this is really taking hate to another level. isnt this what we called extremist? haha

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    The thing about Nogi’s slogan is that it was made up in their early days when they were a bedraggled group of unknowns. They had to grind their way in the idol world facing all the hardships with class and dignity. Effort, gratitude, and smiles are what they used to bring them to the top, but it is also what their fans cherish from them as we cheer their never ending ascent up the slope.

I think Nogi’s slogan is an honest acknowledgement that being an idol is brutal work. That they will give their all to being an idol. That’s how they are who they are now. They may be mindless worker bees, but that is a truth for all idols including Keyakizaka if we are honest with ourselves.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I don't hate Nogi. If anything I love them. I just don't like the slogan, and never have, since I realized in Erugion what it was. Just the slogan. It seems like a bad slogan to live under, to me. I should have realized that people would jump to wrong conclusions. I would really appreciate it if people would just read the words and not imagine implications that I don't intend. What @Generic_User wrote is the kind of comment I hoped for. And I think that slogans wouldn't exist if they didn't have meaning for a group, so I take them seriously.

@Generic_User -- I agree with just about everything you say. I perfectly appreciate the hard work that being an idol entails. But I derive no pleasure from seeing them forced to work so hard and fake gratitude and enthusiasm, which is what that slogan means to me. It sounds like something come up with by a committee of middle-aged men to make their young employees work hard for them and not complain. I hate the slogan. But I love what the Nogis have created under it. It may well be a slogan that is a better description of the life idols lead, and more useful to them. And it may well be that the hopeful Keyaki slogan is neither. (Although it was probably also come up with by a committee of middle-aged men, lol.)

I read a lot of Japanese matome reports of this and that, and I despise the many, many gleeful posts from non-Keyaki fans predicting Keyaki's demise. I have never written (or even seen, really) anything half as negative as those about Nogi. Quite the opposite. As I often say, they're a great group, and Keyaki's seniors. I'm much more a Keyaki fan, but isn't that okay?

EDIT: I'm not going to extend this, so I'll just add this here: sorry to have posted something that triggered so many people. Mistakenly, in my opinion, but I should have just held back and not made people so upset that they wrote things that made me this upset. Lol. Thanks for participating, anyway.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

Looks like the left-wing SJW start to become more and more outspoken here as well. You all speak like someone put the leash on them and made them become idols. The same way you know what an idol is, the same way they knew from the start. I mean most of them are former idol fans in the first place. If they knew the conditions and they still became idols, I strongly believe they have nothing to complain. They risked their normal lives for a slim chance of big success (cause that's what being an idol is) and they must accept the consequences be it being fake, having to always smile and so on.

I don't know why I am even trying to argue this, cause I'm almost always in the minority with these opinin due to this forum's demographics, but regardless.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    to be fair, how they chose words was extremely smart.

Ke - kenkyo - humility
    Ya - Yasashisa - kindness
    Ki - Kizuna - bond
    Keyaki.
    And icing on the cake, keyaki is made of 21 traits, which is the number of the 21 starting members
    It's kind of hard to top that.
    Better than chicken on the slope (torizaka)

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  16. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Sadly, there won't be quantitative value among slogans and talk about it will always be qualitative and philosophical. If not about personal taste.

@ukifune You may not recognize it, but those Non-Keyaki fans you mentioned could be a Keyaki fans back in 2017. Much in the vein that the guy who got banned forever from Keya event for parading Shida "funeral" photo was a big spender of her goods and tix before.

I don't like the trend either, but eh

• Like Like x 1
  17. HyperElk

HyperElk Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Don't know if this is the right place to ask but has anyone fully seen their 1st photobook? Just wondering if there are a lot of revealing pics. I wanted to buy it but coming from a conservative and religious country the book will just get confiscated from me at the post office if there are too many risque pics

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Are you by chance from Indonesia?

There's a lot of fans buying it and i haven't heard anyone getting their copy confiscated (hopefully no one will fall victim)

Several rather sexy shots but that's it.

• Like Like x 1
  19. HyperElk

HyperElk Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    I'm from Brunei. I recent bought the Ex Taishu mag that featured Risa but welp, customs peeps took it away from me because of gravure shots (shoulda done some background research on the mag before buying it lol). At least I got to keep the clear folder and poster that came with it.

Thanks for the reply btw!

Sent from my CPH1819 using Tapatalk

20. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2018