1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ashley Cloud Garcia (Ash) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'MNL48 Graduated Members' started by Jurinavenclaw, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Well, for her sake I sure hope she learns (fast) how to promote herself, and a big chunk of that is through social media. I feel she can't count much on management push so she better help herself. I sure wish she stays in kami 7 whenever the next election will be.

2. mugi.quickmelt

mugi.quickmelt Kenkyuusei

Happy 20th birthday Ash

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Tapatalk

3. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Maligayang Bati! おたんじょうびおめでとう! Happy Birthday Ash!

May your MNL48 journey give you happiness and success!

• Like Like x 1
  4. mugi.quickmelt

Did Ash read this thread lately? Her social media interaction with fans developed instantly.

She's now replying to all comments on her post . Her replies are also not simple copy-paste but in direct response to specific comment.

If you're reading this Ash, thank you and I hope to see you in the future.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    I'm sure that the wota members like Thea, Ash, Jan, etc. are lurking in here both in the forum and the Wiki

• Like Like x 2
  6. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    If that's the case, then that's good. I really want Ash to get a lot of fan support, and I guess she can achieve it by being active in social media. Still hoping for her to upload covers.

• Like Like x 1
  7. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

She used to lurk here a lot before. I can't confirm that anymore for obvious reasons but YAY!

Personally, I think she's active lately because of her birthday and also because she was very happy during yesterday's event. But if this is the start of more social media activity then yay!

• Like Like x 1
  8. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

That's a good one Ash :inlove: If you're reading this Thank you for replying. FB is a great way to make more fans.
    Also make sure all of the people who likes your post already liked your FB page.

From FB:
    In order to be able to invite non-friends to your business page you need to have a Facebook post with at least 4 users who liked this post. Click on the link that shows all the people who liked your post and a new window will pop up. Now you can invite everyone on the list to your facebook business page.

Also We pray the management respect her ranking or I'm pretty sure there will be ala Sakura push from the fans, count me in those fans of yours :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. mugi.quickmelt

Ash is back in school

10. _creepstone

_creepstone Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Is she included in the Fortune Cookie MV? I can't find her for some reason.

11. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    She is as a back dancer, she ain't in the senbatsu

12. angelkinetic

angelkinetic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I think ashley's better to be the one to get "ue kara mariko"...and yeah imo ashley's better to have her own phase like mariko... and about the push... isn't like the ashley fans' push is like mariko-sama fans' push for her to enter akb....

• Like Like x 1
  13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    When MNL48 will have a real sousenkyo?

To tell that Ash is pretty popular and should be on regular senbatsu.

When MNL48 was announced, I thought I'd oshi a Garcia and it happens. Other possibilities were Rodriguez and Sanchez.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Shinga Kurukato

Oshimen:
    Well, let's wait for the 2nd gen if there will be

• Like Like x 1
  15. cykach01

cykach01 Kenkyuusei

Hope Ash will be back in the next senbatsu, and still be part of Kami 7 in GE despite of lack of mnl48 exposures lately.

16. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

If she makes it to the Top 7 in the next sousenkyo, maybe she will finally get the management push. Or so.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I personally think kami 7 is not enough. Heck, Tin ranked 4th right?

I think Ash needs at least 3rd place to secure a management chosen senbatsu spot.

Oh well. I hope Ash fans can support her. If all her fellow La Sallian buy at least one vote, I think Ash is guaranteed the top spot. Though of course I don't think it will happen, at least not the part where all La Sallians vote for her, hehehe.

• Like Like x 1
  18. cykach01

cykach01 Kenkyuusei

That's why she said that she wanted to re affirm her place in Kami7, since originally she was just promoted. Glad that despite of her not having much exposures lately, she's doing a great job being active in sns and doing ig lives.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Objectively though, there is a chance that Gabb and Faith might overtake her due to better exposure and promotion from the management and somehow similar charms (specially with Faith who also has the JPop fan chara).

On the other hand, Tin might have lost some momentum due to management's lack of support as well, so she might drop out of kami 7.

So if we want Ash to secure a good kami 7 spot, all her fans should exert extra effort. And by effort, I mean spending money to vote this election, when and if ever there will be one.

I believe Ash being one of the members with usually long lines in handshakes event is a good sign that she has fans who are willing to spend.

20. cykach01

cykach01 Kenkyuusei

That...I agree. Other girls are gaining more attention and fans lately due to exposures and well - some of them really know how to put a good fan service (hence oshihen happened). If ever she landed a spot again in Kami 7 next SSK, hopefully mgmt will take it as a sign that she's worth the push and must be in the regular senbatsu.

• Like Like x 1