1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

4th Gen Thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Generic_User, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^ Good luck on getting to do HS with 'em. Let us know how cute they are!

Now that 4th Gen debuted, will they follow the 3rd Gen pattern? Budokan on the 3rd, a Principle next year, a few songs during 7th Year Birthday Live, NogiBingo 11, etc., etc.?

2. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

I think the threatment will be different with 3rd gen. But it'll be good if management threat them at leats same with 3rd gens if not better.

3. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    All of 11 girls, Sakura and Ayame are my favorites for now. Let's see what they have to offer when they officially debut and at Nogi-variety show. Just need to see their performance, on-stage aura, and personality to confirm my oshi(s).

4. hazehazy

hazehazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoda Yuki
    Not feeling it with this gen. Visually speaking, they are rather average as a whole.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Shibata Yuna = love at first sight.

Now it's time to get to know them all better. I hope we can see them in variety / performances soon.

6. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

Yeah, I still like Mio the most. If she is generally as cute as in that video, she has a high potential of becoming my second favorite member after Minami.

7. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    when i first saw the leak photoshot pics i seriously thought Yakubo Mio was no. 22(弓木菜生/Yumiki Nao) whom i was 99% sure was going to Nogi

8. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Only two people poke my interest in this batch namely Tsuitsui Amane and Endo Sakura.
    In terms of overall aesthetics they pale in comparison to the 3rd gen

9. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    i read this kind of comments even more harsh a lot in social media , 5ch , etc in the past days.

what can i say was even i agree for some girls i do think their visuals is underwhelming but judging this all of the 4th gen is underwhelming is absolutely nonsense.

everyone needs time for grow , apart from lets say : maiyan , ikuchan , hatanaka seira , and probably yumi + ringo imho the 1st gen debut visual was the MOST underwhelming from all the fourth gen we had. and see where they're right now

cant judge anything just by seeing 1mins intro video + 3 different profile pictures

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. hazehazy

hazehazy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoda Yuki
    Yeah maybe that's the problem. The bar was set too high by 3rd gen.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. AnikiDota

AnikiDota Future Girls

Twitter:
    Tenshiren46
    Kanagawa Saya

Kitagawa Yuri

Seimiya Rei

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Not feeling anyone in this last batch. So only Tamura Mayu and Kaki Haruka caught my attention.
    As for comparison with 3rd gen, I think 4th gen is not that underwhelming. Overall I think they are pretty cute.

13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    It's too early for conclusions anyway. Getting attached to new members need time. The most interesting part is yet to come.

First impressions are only that.

14. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

The perfect example for this is Miyazawa Seira for me. Idk if she did surgery after leaving Nogi but now she's so goddamn beauty.

15. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    some was joining the group from a very young age , some just came from far away small perfectures , some is just simply a nerd who dgaf with makeups.

japanesse high school girl usually didnt favor a heavy makeup style such as korean. dont forget makeup is also prohibited in lot of highschool in japan. hell apsuka even joining nogi at 13 yrs , look her at 1st bday live or even on senpuuki mv. i believe not many guys will predict she’ll grow that beautifully in hadashi de summer

16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Surely time's (and make up) changed their look lol

17. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Do not worry. The Nogi glow up will hit 4th Gen when they get more into group stuff. They are pretty because they are in Nogizaka.

18. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You should give them 1 year. Your line was exactly what I thought when I first saw the 3rd gen introduction. Back then I even thought 3rd gen’s visuals were too low compare to 1st gen. But now, most of them are turning into beautiful girls.

19. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yep. I love Nogi as a whole. As long they are Nogi's member, they're pretty to me.

That was my first thought about either of 2nd or 3rd gens at their first appereance. But now, even Aachan and Kotoko was labelled as most beautiful idol just under Maiyan :inlove:

20. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

It's all visual right now. We'll see in time each girl's personality and what they have to offer. Sure if we'll judge them based on face value, 3rd gen is the runaway winner. Actually to me 2nd gens have more cute/pretty faces. But we need time. Those profile & videos aren't enough.

Anyway . . Ehem . . Ehem . . Ehhhemm!!!

:cute: Tsutsui Ayame-chan :1st:
    Super kawaii :inlove: . . From the very start I knew I found my 4th gen oshi. First look at her, got a feeling it will always be her. Finally a Nogi, this makes me so happy.
    I also like Kaki Haruka. Love her smile and she looks pretty too.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 1