1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Ishida Chiho (Chiho)

Discussion in 'STU48 Members' started by ithebigc, May 9, 2017.

1. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    I do watch them all. Mostly in the evening when I'm home from work/school. But I do other things in the meantime, like chores and stuff. You can mostly see this in the hour long streams when I just write two sentences lol It's when I didn't payed enough attention and forgot the small talk she does.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Gernnon

Gernnon Member

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    Anyway I really appreciate all your summaries, been reading them for quite a while already. Just want to say thank you :)
    I’m still fairly new to her but she’s really charming and I guess I’m a new fan :D

• Like Like x 3
  3. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Welcome to stu world bro...

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

4. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    She's in Charming Trip after all :p

Welcome btw! :)

5. Gernnon

Gernnon Member

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    Is Charming trip a variety show?

6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
  7. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Thank you! Also, welcome to STU, and of course Chihochan! It's nice having you on board :D

===

SHOWROOM 7:00AM (21 minutes)
    001.jpg
    Stream from the hotel room. She slept for 8 hours and is sleepier than usual. If it wasn't for work, for the HS event, she would climb right back into the bed lol Which is why fans probably started to ask if she's wearing a pajama still ... though it's a dress. Even one she's going to wear for the HS event [hehe]
    Chihochan: "I'll get angry if I see another comment asking if I am wearing a pajama right now!" lol

Instagram
    006.jpg
    Baby Oil

Im always using it for massaging☺︎
    Its also good for using after a bath and I use it for my hair so it doesn't look dry!

I always take it with me
    I highly recommend using it

#BabyOil #Massage #HairCare #Moisturizing #Beaut
    y

007.jpg 008.jpg
    Thank you for the 3rd day of the Handshake Event!

#ootd #PrivateClothes #avanlily #dazzlin #fashion #code #AutumnCode #HairArrangement #Ponytail

(Tagged; Avanlily & Dazzlin official Instagrams)

Insta Stories
    181125 01.jpg

if the video does not show watch the video here

HS Event
    002.jpg 003.jpg
    004.jpg 005.jpg
    Doing Yumirin's catchphrase
    Fashion / 2 / 3
    There are many many more videos, but as someone combined everything from the 3 days in one big video I'll just leave this one here haha
    11.23/11.24/11.25 HS Event compilation

2Shots
    1 / 2

Imousu Season 3 Episode 9

Last edited: Dec 1, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    As sscrla said; It would be the best to read through the Thematic Units thread from STU. There isn't much to catch up with either. They only started this ca 1 month ago :)

I remember her first showroom when fans always asked her if she was wearing pajamas. Good old times lol

9. Gernnon

Gernnon Member

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    Only charming trip members have insta right and they just started it not long ago right?

10. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Some member already have twitter

11. Gernnon

Gernnon Member

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    Yeah I know, been following them already. I meant Instagram.

12. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906
    Yeah, only Charming Trip members for now.

===

SHOWROOM 7:30AM (30 minutes)
    001.jpg
    Chihochan is still at the hotel. Even though it's her usual time in the morning, she's actually quite energetic already. She thanks everyone for the 3 consecutive days of HS events. She had a lot of fun seeing everyone. Today will be a day full of lessons, and some kind of job/work. She'll do her best. Also, she reminds everyone that the FLASH magazine will go on sale today, and she's on one of the gift cards as they include Hiroshima members.

SHOWROOM 9:19PM (41 minutes)
    002.jpg
    Another evening stream. She's happy that she got to do them a lot lately again. She was kind of missing them. Chihochan was actually kinda nervous to do this stream as she has some kind of announcement: The job she had today was for UTB. It'll be a SOLO GRAVURE! Release date will be December 22nd!!

This is an Off shot photo she sent with her Mobame a day later! <3
    003.png

Insta Stories
    181126 02.jpg 181126 03.jpg

FLASH magazine card
    006.jpg

004.jpg
    Morning stream from the usual place. At the usual time. In her usual calm aura. There will be no evening stream today unfortunately. But as a reminder from Chihochan; The Request Hour voting will be starting today. (Chihochan's community (as well as Ayumin's as I remember) will be going for Saikyou Twintail).

Insta Story
    181127.jpg

SNS Appearances

Dwango News (Twitter)
    007.jpg

STU48 (Twitter)
    009.jpg 010.jpg 011.jpg

STU48 (Twitter)
    012.jpg

News Article (Dwango)
    007.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. Miyunyan

Miyunyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hasegawarena
    :banana:

About the SR; She didn't really mentioned that she won't participate, but she won't be able to come online more often, as she*s quite busy. She'll do her SR like usual. We don't really need to push her into the Top 3.

14. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906

SHOWROOM 7:30AM (29 minutes)
    001.jpg
    Chihochan is still tired, though it's probably due to her not feeling to well still. But she'll do best at today's performance as she's looking forward to celebrate together Kokoa's birthday with everyone. She also mentioned she would like to have a New Years festival as she would like to start a new year with us.

Insta Story
    181128.jpg
    #KaiKokoaSeitansai

SNS Appearances

STU48 (Twitter)
    002.jpg 003.jpg

STU48 (Twitter)
    VIDEO

STU48 (Twitter)
    004.jpg
    (The new photos are on sale now)

NWM
    005.jpg 008.jpg

November 2018
    006.jpg

About Kai Kokoa's Seitansei;
    Chihochan didn't appeared for the Encore, hence missing Kai Kokoa's Seitansei, due to poor physical health.

===

SHOWROOM 5:50AM (30 minutes)
    007.jpg
    Chihochan is sorry for making everyone worried about her. She wasn't feeling well yesterday, and at the end of the performance the cold and the sleep deprivation probably catched up to her. For everyone looking forward to the stage (and seeing her), she apologize deeply. Of course her fans reassured her that it's okay and that they hope she's feeling better now (and that she shouldn't push herself too much). Though she said that she's feeling a-okay from when she woke up this morning.
    Also some announcements: Due to the condition of Hiroshima she will have to change her SSK pledge. She isn't allowed to go through Setouchi with the bike, and will instead do a Ishida Restaurant. She still wants to hold true to her promise though and will try to show the charms of Setouchi through it. More informations will be revealed at a letter day.
    And a 2nd announcement: The SR Event will start tomorrow, and as much as Chihochan would like to win the 1st place, or at least to be under the first 3 girls, she won't be able to change her stream schedule much, so she won't do anything out of the normal as not to strain her fans with an event she might can't fully participate in. She apologize, but she also mentions that she would rather like to see her Fans at HS events. She's totally fine with not winning the SR event.

Instagram
    009.jpg
    Yesterday's hairstyle was a ponytail
    #HairArrangement #hear #IdolHair #Ponytail #ponytail #PonytailArrangement #CurlsArrangement #Braids #idol

Insta Story
    181129 01.jpg

SNS Appearance
    STU48 (Twitter)
    010.jpg

STU48 (Twitter)
    VIDEO
    Chihochan's announcement of the decision to change her SSK pledge; Collaboration with Imousu. Opening Ishida Restaurant somewhere in Hiroshima. 12/6.
    Okada Nana (Twitter)
    Chihochan
    is wearing my birthday shirt
    I want to go to the Ishida Restaurant

STU48 (Twitter)
    011.jpg
    We should look out for hints at the STU twitter as to where the Ishida Restaurant will happen.

Students (Twitter)
    012.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906

001.jpg
    Chihochan talked about the new pledge; Ishida Restaurant. It'll be on December 12, but even she herself doesn't know the venue yet lol
    She'll get her influenza vaccination today. She definitely doesn't look forward to it, but she isn't afraid of needles or the pain.

SHOWROOM 9:00PM (1 hour)
    002.jpg
    She announced that she'll be accepting questions via her instagram. She also replied to a lot of them.
    Featured songs
    Singing to Saikyou Twintail (AKB48G U16)

Insta Stories
    181130 01.jpg 181130 02.jpg 181130 03.jpg 181130 04.jpg
    (I might translate them later, sorry)

SNS Appearances
    Students (Twitter)
    DtPwHJpUUAA3zHl.jpg

Students Episode #35

===

SHOWROOM 7:00AM (32 minutes)
    003.jpg
    Chihochan was wearing her glasses this morning <3
    She was looking back at the year and talked about the fortune telling. While she was at the shrine at New Years eve she got one with good luck and she was really happy about it. But for the AKB Lucky Girl ranking (hand reading) she ranked pretty low. Looking back, she thinks that she got quite lucky with everything actually. She worked for a lot of things, her fans worked for a lot of things, and she was actually rewarded for it. Chiho was even able to crawl her way up, remembering how she started as a non selected member, to a backrow Senbatsu member, and is now holding her own. She still looks forward to the one for 2019 though.

Insta Stories
    181201 01.jpg 181201 02.jpg

SNS Appearances
    STU48 (Twitter)
    005.jpg
    It's about the Platinum Flash collab with some bookstores. Because every girl is holding a book ... but Chiho lol

Other Stuff
    Some nice Chiho gifts fans won
    006.jpg 007.jpg
    https://twitter.com/to_fu_4648/status/1068704154648928256
    https://twitter.com/Reuentahl/status/1068746899979591680

The last calendar page from Chihochan's community
    004.jpg

===

SHOWROOM 6:00AM (18 minutes)
    008.jpg
    Stream from a hotel room. She's sharing the room with Fuuchan. You can even hear her in the background. The closest we got to a FuuChiho stream (yet).

SHOWROOM 9:30PM (30 minutes)
    009.jpg
    (Fuuchan's stream)
    A really high tensioned stream. FuuChiho is like ... amazingly fun. They are so comfortable around each other. And it's just nice to see how much fun they've together!
    Featured songs;
    Anpanman's March (FuuChiho version)
    Yume Chikara (FuuChiho version)

SNS Appearances
    STU48 (Twitter)
    010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg

Imousu TV Episode #10

Jejak Petualang Weekend | Eksplorasi Sisi Lain Setouchi (Part 4)

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  16. AragonDx

AragonDx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    those girls are so tall :shocku:

are Indonesians usually that tall?

17. henx

henx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Not all but yeah some of them 165+

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

18. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Definitely not
    Indonesian in general are shorter than japanese

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
  19. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906

SHOWROOM 7:00AM (20 minutes)
    001.jpg
    There's no Fuuchan this morning, the atmosphere totally changed; It's a horror stream (Chiho said so herself) lol
    Actually Fuuchan was still sleeping, but she allowed her to stream within the hotel room, so she had still the lights out.

SHOWROOM 9:00PM (59 minutes)
    004.jpg
    There was a lot of talking about cats - she saw a lot of them, but it was quite bittersweet as she's allergic to cats (she loves them though).
    She also thanked the Top 7 of the 7 Narabe ranking of November.
    And Moeka came to watch her stream. They miss each other and want to see each other again.
    002.jpg 003.jpg
    Video of Chihochan noticing Moekachan's comments

SNS Appearances
    STU48 (Twitter)
    005.jpg
    Promoting the Happy Bag 2019

===

SHOWROOM 7:30AM (29 minutes)
    006.jpg
    No Make up Chihochan. She overslept and had to rush to stream. That's why she is also still in her pajama; A snoppy one.
    Even though she had to rush out of bed she's still energetic as usual. Even has some childhood stories ready lol
    She doesn't understand Shogi even though people have explained it to her multiple times (Video)

SHOWROOM 9:00PM (58 minutes)
    007.jpg
    She talks a lot about the MV shoot of the 2nd Single, and especially about all the cats. It as really cute.
    Also they (Chihochan, Fuuchan, MiyuMiyu) will be at HMV tomorrow. She wants everyone to come. "Please reschedule everything!" lmao

Instagram
    008.jpg 009.jpg
    STU48 2nd Single release date February 13
    MV shoot at Onomichi☺︎

We will be holding a Release Event
    on December 5 (Wednesday)
    at HMV Sannomiya VIVRE、!
    Start 18:30 (Open 18:00)
    Members:Ishida Chiho・Kadowaki Miyuna・Yabushita Fuu
    We will be waiting.
    Please look forward to the 2nd Single

#STU48 #OnomichiSTU #Setouchi #HiroshimaPrefecture #Onomichi #2nd #Cats and #Stairs

Insta Stories
    181204 02.jpg

SNS Appearances
    Yabushita Fuu (Twitter)
    010.jpg

Fukuda Akari (Twitter)
    011.jpg

STU48 (Twitter)
    012.jpg

STU48 (Twitter)
    013.jpg
    Notice about the Release Event

• Like Like x 1
  20. May48

May48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Ishida Chiho
    Twitter:
    May2906

SHOWROOM
    7:30AM (30 minutes)
    001.jpg
    She's getting super excited about the Ishida Restaurant tomorrow. She actually had to sent some informations about it through Mobame, but she forgot it. She's really sorry about it and will make sure to send it right after the stream. Also they will at HMV in Hiroshima today for an Release Event for their 2nd Single. She's looking forward to seeing everyone.
    In the 2nd half of the stream, Chihochan confessed that she never had used Siri. It got pretty funny while she tried to get Siri to respond to her lol

Insta Story
    181205.jpg

SNS Appearances
    Yabushita Fuu (Twitter)
    002.jpg 003.jpg
    Today right after this
    will be a 2nd Single release event
    at the event space
    at the HMV Sannomiya VIVRE!

As the pre-order starts from 5PM
    please come by if you're close☺️

#HMVSannomiyaVIVRE
    #OnomichiSTU

Members are
    #IshidaChiho✌️ #Kadowaki Miyuna
    and #YabushitaFuu

We'll be waiting〜、!

STU48 (Twitter)
    004.jpg 005.jpg
    #STU48Janken

Season 2 of 「STU48 Janken」has started on STU48 Mobile ✨✨

http://www.stu48.com/news/detail/3047 …

Please challenge the members by all means✊✌️

STU48 (Twitter)
    006.jpg
    Finally tomorrow somewhere in Hiroshima…
    Limited for only 1 day 【Ishida Restaurant】!

The first hint photo is finally here!!

Where is this place??✨
    Please wait a little bit more!!

※More hints will be coming tomorrow every 30 minutes starting from 12PM!

#STU48
    #ImousuTV
    #IshidaRestaurant

STU48 (Instagram)
    007.jpg

STU48 (Instagram)
    008.jpg

HMV (Twitter)
    009.jpg
    【Visit Us!】 Today "#STU48"'s #IshidaChiho san, #KadowakiMiyuna san, and #YabushitaFuu san visited our shop ✨ Thank you for your comments and signatures ❣️ Thank you We'll have it at display in our shop so please come visit us The 2nd Single will be released on 2019/2/13!Please pre-order it!!!

Tower Kobe (Twitter)
    010.jpg
    Cu、Cute…!Today!Somehow!At our Kobe store! #STU48's #IshidaChiho sama #YabushitaFuu sama and #KadowakiMiyuna sama payed us a visit *\(^o^)/* Thank you very much!!!The release of their 2nd Single will be 2/13 ☆ Please make sure to pre-order all versions!!!

Tower Koshien (Twitter)
    011.jpg 012.jpg
    【#STU48】Ishida Chihosan、Yabushita Fuusan、and Kadowaki Miyunasan from STU48 who are mainly ative in Setouchi came to visit out store!! They were really cute・・・ Their new Single will be out on 2/13 so we're looking forward to their future success!!Please do your best!!

TSUTAYA (Twitter)
    013.jpg 014.jpg
    【 #STU48 visited us 】
    From STU48, who will release their long-awaited 2nd Single on February 13, #YabushitaFuu chan #IshidaChiho chan and #KadowakiMiyuna chan visited our store‼️They'll also finish their long-awaited shipboard theater next year ✨ So there's a lot to look forward to together with the single release

HMV Itami (Twitter)
    015.jpg
    【#STU48】Ishida Chihosan、Kadowaki Miyunasan、and Yabushita Fuusan from the Idol Group STU48, based in Setouchi, visited us!Their 2nd Single will be on sale at February 13, 2019!Please make your pre-order♬

STU48 (Twitter)
    016.jpg 017.jpg
    We held a 2nd Single release commemoration event at the HMV Sannomiya VIVRE store ✨
    A lot of people came!We're really grateful…!

We'll be also holding a release commemoration event at the Hiroshima Gewandhall tomorrow

#STU48
    #HMVSannomiyaVIVRE
    #OnomichiSTU
    #IshidaChiho #KadowakiMiyuna #YabushitaFuu

News Article
    (TheTV)
    018.jpg 019.jpg 020.jpg 021.jpg

• Like Like x 1