1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Ahhh another new gens, i like karin. Finally short haired girl.

2. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Yumiko, matsuda Rina and Hono. Looks like I’m solo stanning those three

3. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I’m surprised no one mentioned anything about Kanji’s performance at Utacon today? Apparently they performed Ambivalent 21 member version with 3 2nd gens. I saw Takemoto.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Informative Informative x 4
  4. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    People have commented on Techi’s poor condition. That It’s kinda sad to see :/

Definitely saw Takemoto and Matsuda Rina. Looks like Hono also? 231D47E3-E62B-47D8-B488-8EC155F5B2E8.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    guess the beauties this time were given mostly to keyakizaka

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    I just hope she gets a center break for the next song. Let Neru take the front seat for a bit, or Yuuka.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Confirmed 3 2nd gens that performed with them are (1) Takemoto Yui, (2) Tamura Hono and, (3) Matsuda Rina.
    1971AE51-6CF0-4CA5-A272-8B85048BB0BD.jpeg F37EC742-AB87-4431-88B5-0A0EFE09963C.jpeg A1124AB8-4880-43F1-8DAE-ED5B8E54AD22.jpeg 5D59DA49-DD8D-4598-AB28-C52E1D9CB25B.jpeg
    (c) One | Two

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. Rahmadhika99

Rahmadhika99 Kenkyuusei

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I might be the only one but Matsuda Rina gives me young Matsui Jurina feelings...I can't explain why... I think that sometime they look the same and in the same time they are completly different.
    There is something that disturbs me soooo much, I don't know where it comes from.

btw Hono is 20 but looks like 15 :fp:

10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

1. Three newcomers in the Utacon performance. Now we know what they have been doing for all these weeks/months: training. Many screencaps here and here. Image posted by AlterEvolver on Twitter:

[​IMG]

2. People are saying Techi lacked energy. She did seem to be doing everything right...but sloowly. Quite graceful, and included the cartwheel -- I could almost convince myself it was a new, restrained style. But it looked pretty ambivalent. The audience reacted enthusiastically, however.

3. I have just about no opinions about the photos of the new members announced so far. All but one are pretty, and that one will be pretty after staff gets through with her. But I have trouble intuiting their characters from the photos. I'm fascinated, anyway, lol. Especially with three of them getting into the performance group so soon. In the pics posted by @Ally_, Takemoto and Tamura look shell-shocked. Matsuda looks mature and under control, as in her main photo. If any of them makes me uneasy, it's her. But all three look better in the photos with Ozeki than in the official photos, it seems to me. As usual. Ozeki shows her class by being the one to post their pics...even though she might be considered a member whose position is threatened by the newcomers.

Nice to see Fuu-chan posting the group pic posted by @Ally_. She was the big champion of the original 21. But she is willing to make the best of things, it seems. As I would expect. If the group can receive the new members warmly, I will be very happy.

Fuu-chan says they had a chance to talk with the newcomers more in the dressing room. Since she herself felt her stomach sore from nervousness, she gives credit to the newcomers for being able to do their very first performance on live national TV. She says Sugai set the keynote for the reception of the new girls by expressing gratitude to them for having joined.

And in fact the three new girls raised the number performing to exactly...21.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
  11. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Seeing how habu mizuho bloomed in beauty and elegance, i'm not going to judge too quickly on the pictures. I also give a lot of credit on personality. Ozeki has a very interesting personality even though she's lacking star power

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I've just had a chance to see a better video of the performance, and two things made me quite enthusiastic. First, the Kanji-sans seemed to rise to the occasion and support Techi and the newcomers with a great performance, full of energy and precision. Second, Takemoto was right up in the second row beside Neru (to her left as we look at it) and did great! Takemoto, it turns out, was student council president in middle school. Multi-talented. She looks so much better than in that official photo. As the last notes sounded and she was in her final position, I got choked up thinking how she must feel at that moment.

13. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    3 new gen kanji did their best for their first appearance on tv. I'm proud, especially yui-chan, her expression show me that she is belong to kanji. I heard yui also good at dancing.

I guess on FNS today we are gonna see another 3 new gens (?)
    Seeing fuuchan share their picture together on backstage is really heartwarming

14. cvbm

cvbm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I have to admit, starting the first day job by appearing at a national TV show isn't easy. Kudos to these three girls!

• Agree Agree x 5
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

New photos of the three Utacon 2gens, from Sugai's blog (Takemoto - Tamura - Matsuda):

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sugai says that when they got a chance to talk together when they were introduced to the group, they wept and said they all wanted to be in Keyakizaka.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Tbh I was busy gushing over the 2nd gens yesterday while reading snippets of Ozeki’s and Fuuchan’s blogs. Koike and Sugai mentioned them on their radio too. I feel like I’m babying them all throughout [hehe] I was Awwwwww-ing the whole time :blush:

They were apparently practicing nonstop till last minute, was VERY nervous and scared. Then cried after the performance.

I’m sure and hopefully someday the fans will accept them. Kids who work hard doesn’t deserve to be rejected.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

What bothers me is that Hirate can perform the way she just did at Utacon and there is little doubt she will be selected for senbatsu but some of the second gens might not be. I do not think first gen's performances, especially as of late, have earned them the right to be privileged over second gen. I want to see all nine second gens selected right away.

• Agree x 8
    • Disagree x 4
    • Winner x 2
    • Creative x 2
    • Like x 1
  18. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Matsudaira Riko, age; 20
    from Tokyo
    [​IMG]

Morita Hikaru, age; 17
    from Fukuoka
    [​IMG]

Yamasaki Ten, age; 13
    from Osaka
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  19. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Yamasaki Tian is now the Youngest Sakamichi Member (Taking Rentan's title).

• Like Like x 1
  20. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    the last 3 girls don't seem to appeal me...

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1