1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Single AKB48 54th [NO WAY MAN] (2018/11/28)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Kuura, Sep 24, 2018.

1. A-TeensFan

A-TeensFan Kenkyuusei

i want it to be A side and sell 2 millions

• Winner Winner x 3
  2. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Sakamichiakb*zone single? Count me in

I also want produce 48/46 sousenkyo please and all members are required to participate. I want blood and tears.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I think if we get a SakamichiAKB*ZONE song we’ll probably get the Japanese girls from IZONE.

It’s a song to commemorate the Heisei era, a very a Japanese thing, so I doubt any of the Korean girls will be considered.

I’m so here for the Kstans losing it.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    Fuck me sideway. you guys just cant agree at all, or at least trying to understand that everybody got their own preferences.

Its good to have variations, so more people can enjoy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

Some people use subjective opinions to form their preferences and others use objective truths. Both are fine. It's objectively true that the IZ*One members didn't have as much time to train and practice. That's a fact that nobody can argue with. There's no way someone is going to jump in and actually be superior in that situation. It's subjectively true that "I love x therefore when x performs, I like it better than when anybody else performs". That's a fair and accurate subjective truth.

The problem is when people who base preferences on subjective truths are arguing subjectively as if it were objective and vis versa. There are a few girls I'd prefer to see center but in some instances I know they're not quite as talented. Yeah I'd love the performances more but that wouldn't make them superior by any means.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    There is nothing wrong with liking a variation of the song, but some people really doesn't like it if its not their kind of "variation" and feel the need to show that to the other people.
    That is what annoys me as it ended up as same old same old opinion war, in which, lets face it, all parties wont agree at all cost. Thus making the thread uncomfortable to read for neutral.

7. Unggoy

Unggoy Kenkyuusei

Literally what I said.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Welcome to online discussion!

Naachan was better.

• Like x 3
    • Dislike x 3
    • Old x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
  9. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Yukirin still wows me. Yukirin is one of the oldest there yet she doesn't half-ass the dance *cough someone who debuted for 2 years* and now I really want her to stand in center at least once

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Just watched it -- it's good to see this version at least once. Saku only had this one chance to perform this and it's great that it was clean. She's much better than the old saku and considering we have to compare her performance with yoko8, stu-girl and naachan. There were many naachan versions but she generally performed better than saku imo except for two of the early ones where it seemed like she wasn't in sync. And of course yoko8 and stu-girl were just better dancers.

But what impressed me the most was how good honda was. It would have been nice to see honda with yokoyui. I think honda + nako were better than anyone in their positions except for when the stu girls were there but I'd consider honda as being on par and maybe even better than the annin-clone.

Anyway, this is great! Looking forward to next week -- I think it'll be 6 members each? WY, saku, neru, asuka, hori miona, yuiyui, naachan, and mion are probably locks for their respective groups.

• Like Like x 7
  11. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Who’s that???

12. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    I loved Sakura's sharp gazes in the performance.

I didn't realize Hii had a bigger part than Nako in No Way Man. Is she in the 2nd position? Or I am wrong and it is Nako in 2nd position and I just happen to notice Hii more on that FNS performance? Anyhow, Hii looked and did great!

I applaud Yukirin for her performance. Cool, powerful and elegant. Just one thing I felt though, she seemed to be running in a hurry to the center and then back, a few times.

I would love to see Yokochan in the center once more.

13. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Who has been at Nako position beside the STU? Sasshi? Well...ummm, yeah of course. See our previous discussion. :^^;: Yuiyui? She is doing great in her position. Haven't really pay attention when she was at Nako's position. Guess I will revisit the videos.
    Honda has always been better than annin-clone [hehe] She even beat Yoko8 like...several times already.

6 each will be good I think. Like the last AKBNogiKeyaki song has balanced member but different costume style.
    Also, is this Aki-P's way to "integrate" izone to the family?

• Like Like x 2
  14. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I thought not doing the full song is the norm when performing on TV (albeit with a few exceptions, but typically no full song performances on network TV shows, whether it's weekly like MSte or annual specials like FNS Kayousai)...

15. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Nako: other stu girl, yuiyui and sasshi
    Honda: annin clone, mion and yuki.
    Yah I agree yuiyui's been great and I like her expressions during the perfs. Mion did great in many perfs too. I thought sakura did well too but she has to be compared to the others who centered and her performance becomes sort of diminished so I just wanted to point out that nako and honda bring a net-positive to the FNS perf that had sakura -- so maybe break-even if you consider all three except when compared to the perf that had the stu girls?

Oh, beat yoko8 in what and where? If it's dance -- wow. Well yoko8 can't do the one or two hand front/back/side flip that honda can.

• Like Like x 1
  16. theworldofwindow

theworldofwindow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sutoririka
    Best hit Kayousai: AKB48
    FNS: Akihabarazaka46

:^O^:

17. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Once in latest Team 8 training camp, where she comes out with the highest overall score. Though Yoko got better score in dancing.
    Once in Bunbun eito when they do a duet. Yoko8 broke down twice, and been scolded by Hii twice. [hehe]
    Those two did a dance collab in ABA festival once if I'm not mistaken.

• Informative Informative x 2
  18. half23

half23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Shinozaki Ayana
    I'm agreeing with what you said

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Start using the girls names. :hmm:

• Agree Agree x 5