1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
    @kouhaku05

is this a behind the scene footage cuz there is narration after the vtr just confirming if it is

2. ryuu15

ryuu15 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
  3. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. Aspii-sanSlave

Aspii-sanSlave Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Saito Asuka
  5. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  6. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    welcome :)

I've been looking for their music show live, thanks.. But do you also have 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th music shows live?

7. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Wakatsuki Yumi Graduation Ceremony
    IMG_20181205_053015.jpg IMG_20181205_053018.jpg IMG_20181205_053021.jpg IMG_20181205_053023.jpg

if the video does not show watch the video here
    You know it's really hard to keep smiling and hold your tears while friends around you cried like waterfall.
    Good luck, Waka! Wish the best for your future.

• Like Like x 12
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  9. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    https://twitter.com/fns_kayousai/status/1070270306248359936

Nogi will had special collaboration with AKB48 , Keyakizaka46 and IZ*ONE on next week FNS Kayousai. gonna perform new song written by akip and the unit will be 24 members across the 4 groups

tbh , im kinda disappointed with this collab. FNS Kayousai tends to bring a memorable idol medley collab in the pasts ( at least in 2015 and 2016 ). iirc , 3rd gen got a performances in FNS Kayousai 2 years ago in the idol medley segment. low key for me hoping 4th gen also got presents at next week , but due to this “ akip produced idol collab “ i dont think 4th gen will got a segment.

2016 FNS Kayousai were great for me. 3rd Gen presents , Good old times AKB and of course 2016 Keyaki. special mentions too for complete Momoclo , not disbanded yet C-ute and shiritsu ebisu chugaku , Momusu’16

2018 kanji-only keyaki + kpopish akb (+IZ*ONE ) was just damnly not interesting.

but that’s just me. i'll be waiting for nogichans performance ofc ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    Yep, unlike lots of people on Twitter, I'm not happy with this collab.
    As a fan of only Nogi,
    I don't want collab with IZ*ONE.
    I don't want collab with 48G.
    I also don't want collab with Keyaki.
    The only thing great for me is Nogi solo performance.
    But, I think I should accept what ever happens and look forward to it.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    my purist side aside. although i really didnt fond with any collab , but i dont mind for once a time collab as far it will bring some good opportunities ( or at least with something i'll got interest for :blush: )
    especially recalling when they bring pre-debuted Keyaki in 2015 , 3rd Gen + Neru on 2016. this year were just simply uninteresting for me.
    promoting 4th gen (alongside new Kanji + Hiragana or even include Yoshimotozaka) would be better scenario for me.

especially top-tier all japanesse idol colab like they do in the past is more wiser choice especially this was one of japan prestigious music show which obviously the j-idols fandom were higher than kpop fans

just i hope it will be a great song. some of akip created collab were good. i just afraid he "use" this collab to promoting his budget kpop style which i really didnt want my faves girl got involved

12. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Aren't you overthinking it? To each his/her own of course but shouldn't we just hope for a nice song/performance without all the politics (for the lack of a better word)?

13. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    what politics ?

i'm not overthinking it , i just said i'm prefer FNS Kayousai collab concept in the past rather than this. but that's just me tho

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I could simply close one eye if it's 48-46 collab, but Izone? seriously AkiP? Leave 46G out of this!! After all it was 48G who participated in that lame reality show, not 46, not Nogi. We don't need kpop influenced for Nogi. Is he so desperate to promote that short-lived kpop collab group or desperate to promote 48/46 to the kpop fans, I don't know. But I'm definitely not happy with this collab.>(>( Next thing god knows what, send Nogi to that lions' den? Hopefully never...!!

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    collabs are great, it is a chance for other fandom to get to know other groups, I love the idea, I found Nogi because of their collab with AKB, and I found AKB because of their collab with SNSD, yeah I'm originally a Kpop fan, but I love anime and J-artist before Kpop so spare me, either way, looking forward to the collab and the new fans that would come with it, Nogi is already mature enough to venture into the world, this would be a small step towards that

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    i heard there will be season 2 of mnet competition show but i forgot what its title, instead of 48, they will send 46g members there.

how come izone is involved in this kind of collab? another hint for kpopish related single/tv show/new group??

17. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Our Nogi girls will be thoroughly thrashed if this were to happen. Maybe Keyaki-chans would keep up but Nogis will definitely be pressed to keep up. Rottii, come back!

This is to say that I don't believe those rumors one bit. "Give up some popular members for a few years? Yes. Let's do it," said no one on Nogi management.

Of course Nogi management does dumb things sometimes...

As for the collaboration? Meh. Whatevs.

18. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

used to be a kpop fan myself. well i wouldn't say i'm not happy with this. in my mind i'm like ' why even bother?' i don't even like nogi collab with akb. but that's still tolerable since they're all aki-p group. yeah this kind of things does give chance for fans to know other acts. i don't even heard of iz*one until now. i still like kpop so this is a chance for me to check them out. but it somehow reminded me of why i love jpop 100x more than kpop. so yeah, get it over with.
    there are still remaining girls from sakamichi auditions right? those that were not included to either nogi or keya. send them instead. hands off our nogi girls.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  19. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    i dont know why you tend like to post some controversial statement everywhere. but ,

Nogi section was one of the cleanest section in stage48. dont bring unconfirmed irrational news here , this were not 4ch where faek fans gathered and spreading dumb assumption and news due to lack of nihonggo knowledge , or 5ch where antis spreading their influenced to make fans hate specific girls

ffs we only had less than 40girls , not counted the top dogs which been being very busy lately. survival show with exclusive contracts involving sakamichi girls especially Nogi were absolutely nonsense for right now

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    The politics of 'I don't like this collab because of group x / member y / genre z / producer p'. But never mind my post, actually I am more curious to know what this collab is. What are they going to perform? What song? What kind of music? Please tell me.

• Agree Agree x 1