1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    The latest Mnet survival show that produced IZ*ONE is already at season 3. The first two seasons are Korean only, and the second one in particular is for boy group (they produced I.O.I and WannaOne respectively)
    So even if the rumor that there will be next season after this is true, chances are it will be for male idols, considering the pattern. That is if, the rumor is true.

The part where they will send 46g girls is just added in as speculation. Baseless.

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    I believe you mean "Idol School".
    This is a rumor for 12/12 collab line-up, don't even know where I got these:
    47143333_2379198268818425_3153930026030727168_n.jpg Capture.PNG 47432165_2379199498818302_5161855493500567552_n.jpg

For me, although I'm not hype with this collab, it's not like hard to accept or something. I'm not against this collab for any "politics" reason :^^;: (definitely not because of K-pop group since I was a fan of f(x) and even I.O.I - group created by first Produce101 season 1).

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Apropos of nothing, the number of Nogizaka 1st Gen members is less than half the number at their debut back in August of 2011...

• Like Like x 1
  4. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    wtf controversial statement? i wrote it because i read somewhere and someone above had posted the series which is 'IDOL SCHOOL'. it isnt like im making it from my imagination. and those p48 is also from some baseless rumor until it slowly came to light. and wtf we cant even talked about it? because it involves kpop thing? when they announce the collab between izone and 48/46, isnt it quite right we talk about these rumor?? it is not coming out of nowhere. damn u. and this stage48, not a management official website.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It's still called out of nowhere until you know where's it come from.

6. windakhaty

windakhaty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Before i start please forgive my bad english.

I don't think @mayuri91 said it's something controversial. Before produce48 started there is a rumor about it and nobody believe that news. The name of the possible contestant from 48group also out which is some popular name being mention. When that news out nobody believe it and said that baseless rumor since it's come from unofficial source but after AKB48 performance at MAMA last year people start believe it and at the end the Produce48 is really happening and some of the member that rumor mention before really joined the show.

And with the rumor about idol school with 46group will join come out, i think it's nothing wrong for some of us start to think about the possibility it will happening. I also kind of think about it before. But, what make it different is the rumor about the new season of idol school not as much as the rumor about Produce48 so i think we don't need to worry much about it.

The collab between 46group with Iz*One it's something we can't avoid since Iz*one it's under 48 management for their Japan promotion. And we all know 46group sometimes collab with 48group.

I'm a KPop fans and also Nogizaka46 fans too so I'm okay with this collab. But of course i enjoy watching Nogizaka46 perform solo without getting mix with 48group. Not because i don't like 48group i like them too but not as much as my love for Nogizaka46. It's just i wanted to focuse with Nogizaka46 perform.

I hope nobody missunderstood my words. Thanks.

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

People sometimes read way too much into stuff. For now, it's just some meh collaboration (that I'll probably end up forgetting to watch tbh). Trying to predict business plans companies have it's always a bad idea, because unless there is some major internal leak (unintentional, of course, cause it's not like anyone would ever dare to leak their own products to raise hype *cough* phone manufacturers *cough*) it's very hard to do - and certainly not from people who, let's be honest here, have very little to none economical and marketing knowledge and experience. Not only that, but within entertainment business, which depends much more on public opinion than any other business, collaborations can fall as easy as they can happen. I mean just look how fast the whole AkiP-BTS thing fell down due to very low korean public opinion on the matter.
    Personally, I strongly advise people to state their opinions on issues, but don't try to predict things based on dreams someone had during the night, cause it's a waste of time that creates more quarreling than an actual announcement.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

As long as ppl keep it in context (speculation, rumour, assumption) i dont see it as bad idea to express their "daydream" thought regardless the lack of expertises, insight. Thing just ask how civil the reactionary could be. Sometimes there was so much -i suppose- personal anxiety overwhelmed any message board, projected into

9. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I also don't like any kind of collab, but if it is a must thing, I will rather see Nogi collab with either AKB/IZ*ONE than Keya/Hira.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I actually quite enjoying collab if it's with another Jpop artists. I like their collab with Arashi last year. My problem is just with IZone as they are basically kpop. I like the current sound and concept of Nogi and absolutely do not want them to be influenced by kpop. Also IZone is affiliated with AKB48, not 46. I feel that AkiP is too greedy dragging Nogi into this. And yes, I do feel suspicious about future plans of sending Nogi to do similar stuff like P48. Last year, it was also started with 48-IOI collab, wasn't it. Of course rumor is just rumor until anything is confirmed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. windakhaty

windakhaty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Yeah you are right. I also though the same too.

12. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Too much drama, better safe than sorry. What if during the collab, one of their members collapses? In worse case, that member is their almighty God? Their fans might call a crusade against our girls.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Why i follow Nogi is because they're not like 48. But if Aki-p is dragging them to do what 48G did, well..
    Tbh, first i hear about Nogi is in 2013 when Naruto use Nogi song as their opening. But since i think 'ah it must to be another AKB sister group' i just ignoring them until just last year i found out that they aren't same with 48. It doesn't mean i don't like AKB or their sister group, i like them, on the bikini's lol

14. windakhaty

windakhaty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Aah.. i see... It's look like so much thing happening in Nogizaka46 sister group. I also not keen with Nogizaka46 and Keyakizaka46 collab because it's end up Nogiaka46 doing Keyakizaka46 style like what happen ini that two collab single between 48group with 46group.
    That's also what make me love Nogizaka46. I really like their ojousama concept. To see young girls dancing and singing while wearing a bikini make me uncomfortable since I'm also a girl.

I fall in love with Nogizaka46 after heared Hadashi de Summer and seing how angelic Asuka at the opening of the song made her become my oshimen imediatly together with nanamin but too bad nanamin graduated not long after i know Nogizaka46.

If there a collab between Nogizaka46, Keyakizaka46 and AKB48 maybe they can try Nogizaka46 style.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    In response to the conversation earlier on this page, I will make the same suggestion I had to make multiple times in the P48 thread...

If you are going to post a rumor, it would be good if you posted where you sourced that rumor, instead of merely stating "Hey guys, I heard blah blah blah..." When you state rumors with no context or source, you are just inviting argument, and it gives license for anyone to say anything and position it as a rumor. I mean how do we know the person isn't simply making it up?

Hey guys, I heard AKS been giving their idols special bottled water than turns their urine blue....

What can you do with that? But if I say where I sourced the information, then maybe we have more to evaluate it from. Get it?

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    This is an interesting idea. Ultimately though I think it would be bound to fail. I think it easier to get Nogi girls to be livelier as opposed to the other groups to become Nogi-like... Not sure what that means though... Does Nogizaka have a style that can translate into some collaboration? ... I'm thinking this too much.

17. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Billboard JAPAN has released its 2018 year-end report which were compiled between 27 November 2017 to 25 November 2018.

Japanese idol group Nogizaka46 have taken the 4th place in 2018 Top Artists, their sister group Keyakizaka46's Glass wo ware! have taken the 3rd place in 2018 HOT 100. J-POP legend Amuro Namie's final album "Finally" has taken the first place in 2018 Hot Albums. DAOKO x Yonezu Kenshi's Uchiage Hanabi has taken the first place in HOT Animation, and last but not least, Yonezu Kenshi's Lemon is Billboard JAPAN Download Songs of the Year 2018.

2018 Top Artists

1. Yonezu Kenshi
    2. TWICE
    3. BTS
    4. Nogizaka46
    5. Keyakizaka46
    6. Amuro Namie
    7. Mr. Children
    8. AKB48
    9. Utada Hikaru
    10. Hoshino Gen

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    I would like to change the mood by introducing our new member:
    乃木坂46 西野太盛 (Nishino Taisei)

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    What collab again this time? I haven't even watch and listen that sakamichiakb thing, lol.

======

Twitter Japan's most used hashtags.
    Music category:
    Nogizaka46 (1st), Nishino Nanase (8th)
    TV category:
    Nogizaka Koujichuu (7th)
    IMG_20181205_105820.jpg IMG_20181205_105824.jpg
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1808569

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  20. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Billboard Year End Stuff is out
    Top Artists
    4th: Nogizaka46

5th: Keyakizaka46
    8th: AKB48
    http://www.billboard-japan.com/special/detail/2543

Hot 100
    3rd: Glass wo Ware! (Keyakizaka46)
    6th: Synchronicity (Nogizaka46)
    7th: Jikochuu de Ikou! (Nogizaka46)

10th: Teacher Teacher (AKB48)
    11th: Ambivalent (Keyakizaka46)
    21st: Kaerimichi wa Toomawari Shitaku Naru (Nogizaka46)
    32nd: Sentimental Train (AKB48)
    33rd: Jabaja (AKB48)
    37th: Kaze ni Fukaretemo (Keyakizaka46)
    38th: Ikinari Punch Line (SKE48)
    43rd: Muishiki no Iro (SKE48)
    47th: Silent Majority (Keyakizaka46) (lol)
    50th: Fukyouwaon (Keyakizaka46)
    57th: Warota People (NMB48)
    65th: Influencer (Nogizaka46)
    71st: Boku Datte naichau yo (NMB48)
    80th: Hayaokuri Calendar (HKT48)
    81st: Yokubomono (NMB48)
    92nd: Itsuka Dekirukara Kyou Dekiru (Nogizaka46)
    98th: Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no Ka? (NGT48)
    http://www.billboard-japan.com/charts/detail?a=hot100_year&year=2018

Albums
    6th: Bokutachi wa, Ano Hi no Yoake o Shitteiru (AKB48)
    22nd: Hashiridasu Shunkan (Hiragana Keyakizaka46)
    36th: 092 (HKT48)
    38th: Bokudake No Kimi ~Under Super Best~ (Nogizaka46 Unders)
    61st: Masshiro na Mono wa Yogoshitaku naru (Kanji Keyakizaka46)
    http://www.billboard-japan.com/charts/detail?a=hot_albums_year&year=2018

Stream Songs
    12th: Glass wo Ware! (Keyakizaka46)
    16th: Silent Majority (Keyakizaka46)
    22nd: Fukyouwaon (Keyakizaka46)
    32nd: Kaze ni Fukaretemo (Keyakizaka46)
    34th: Influencer (Nogizaka46)
    38th: Synchronicity (Nogizaka46)

98th: Futari Saison (Keyakizaka46)
    http://www.billboard-japan.com/charts/detail?a=stsongs_year&year=2018

Download Songs
    26th: Glass wo Ware! (Keyakizaka46)
    53rd: Synchronicity (Nogizaka46)
    80th: Kaze ni Fukaretemo (Keyakizaka46)
    92nd: Fukyouwaton (Keyakizaka46)
    99th: Ambivalent (Keyakizaka46)
    http://www.billboard-japan.com/charts/detail?a=dlsongs_year&year=2018

Download Albums
    99th: Hashiridasu Shunkan (Hiragana Keyakizaka46)
    http://www.billboard-japan.com/charts/detail?a=dlalbums_year&year=2018

Top Single Sales
    1st: Teacher Teacher (AKB48)
    2nd: Sentimental Train (AKB48)
    3rd: Synchronicity (Nogizaka46)
    4th: Jikochuu de Ikou! (Nogizaka46)

5th: Jabaja (AKB48)
    6th: Kaerimichi wa Toomawari Shitaku Naru (Nogizaka46)
    7th: Glass wo Ware! (Keyakizaka46)
    8th: Ambivalent (Keyakizaka46)
    13th: Ikinari Punch Line (SKE48)
    15th: Muishiki no Iro (SKE48)
    21st: Warota People (NMB48)
    23rd: Boku Datte naichau yo (NMB48)
    24th: Yokubomono (NMB48)
    25th: Hayakouri Calendar (HKT48)
    28th: Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka? (NGT48)
    35th: Kurayami (STU48)
    37th: Sekai no Hitoe (NGT48)
    40th: Haru wa Doko kara kuru no ka? (NGT48)
    41st: Itsuka Dekiru kara Kyou Dekiru (Nogizaka46)
    58th: Kaze ni Fukaretemo (Keyakizaka46)
    http://www.billboard-japan.com/charts/detail?a=sales_year&year=2018

Top Album Sales
    2nd: Bokutachi wa, Ano Hi no Yoake o Shitteiru (AKB48)
    18th: Hashiridasu Shunkan (Hiragana Keyakizaka46)
    20th: 092 (HKT48)
    25th: Bokudake No Kimi ~Under Super Best~ (Nogizaka46)
    77th: Masshiro na Mono wa Yogoshitaku naru (Kanji Keyakizaka46)
    http://www.billboard-japan.com/charts/detail?a=albums_year&year=2018

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1