[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Why do I get the feeling that lately Risa is becoming the unofficial "face" of Kanji?

3. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    ^i kinda been thinking it's Habu a little at least her confidence seems to be growing.

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Great "Thousand-armed Kannon" in FNS Ambivalent. 2gens included in performance.

if the video does not show watch the video here

I've posted about the Kanji/Hiragana Jingle Bells (with video from YouTube) over in the Hiragana thread.

Maybe I'm just getting used to it, but Techi seemed a bit more together this time.

5. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Takemoto is impressive. 2nd performance, in 2nd row beside Neru and behind Techi. It's the best spot after the 1st row.
    I've noticed Matsuda Rina in 3rd row on the left behind Yuuka and the last one (don't remember the name) is on the last row corner right beside Sato.

• Like Like x 3
  6. hajimetal

hajimetal Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Yuipon danced really well in Ambivalent. Habu really stands out at the end of Jingle Bells because she's so tall lol

Thank you for this

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Christoff522

Christoff522 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    moriyaakane
    You make a good point there mate. Anxiety/Depression do make you slow down a bit, as you don't have as much confidence.
    Maybe one day we'll find out what the issue has been, but whatever it is, I hope she recovers, not for Keyaki, not for us, but for herself and her future.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Siniy

Siniy Member

Twitter:
    _LeCielVAN
    The new gen girls are super pretty <3 I love all of them already XD

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

As someone posting from an outsider perspective:

I don't know what's going on with Techi but I have seen many of her performances in the past so I know what she's "supposed" to be like.
    I also watched the most recent Ambivalent performances.

My impression was that she, as the center, is acting based on the theme of the song and the lyrics. The theme is apathy. Someone who doesn't care at all what happens to them or around them. All the rest of the world (represented by the rest of the group) is trying so hard, but the subject of the song can't relate to that at all, has no energy for things the rest of the world cares about, and just wants to be left alone. She is spun about by the others, they get in her way, but she doesn't want to interact with them.

Honestly, in terms of the mechanics of the performance, she did everything perfectly. She was where she needed to be, and she moved her body the way it needed to go to help with the acrobatics stunts. It didn't look like no effort to me at all. It looked like acting.

But again, that is my outside opinion, as someone who casually watched the performances and hasn't been following Techi's ups and downs. Also, this isn't to say anything about Techi's overall mental state or how she's doing, I'm just commenting on her role in the performances of Ambivalent.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
    • Like x 11
    • Disagree x 4
    • Agree x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Dislike x 1
  10. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^that's a good view, thanks for that input. It's true in some older performances of ambivalent she did seem to have more energy so I understand the complaints but as usual who knows~

• Like Like x 3
  11. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

I found Morita Hikaru to be the best by look from sakamichi new gen so far. First impression

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thanks very much for that. Perhaps our experience of performances where her apathy did not suit the song colours how we see it. But I thought the same as you during the Utacon and especially the FNS performances. I didn't actually believe it, but I thought it, lol.

We do have to remember that she has said she never does a song exactly the same way twice: apathy could be the theme she's pushing in recent performances, compared to the high-energy MV (which people in Japan have posted comparisons with). Like I say, I don't quite believe the best, but at least you help me not believe the worst. Perhaps management is correctly convinced that she can be great on Kouhaku and from then on, whether she is in perfect shape or not.

On a separate subject -- the new members' photos -- I can't judge from official photos. I've seen some awful Keyaki official photos of members who are actually quite good-looking. Takemoto Yui is one who has an almost ugly (to me) official photo, but is very attractive in photos taken over the past few days.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    this just an unpopular opinion from me which was a casual viewers for them right now. ( although i know some users maybe already mark me as keyaki antis )

but as one who had been regularly come to their handshake events for their first 3 singles. what can i say was tecchi is one of the nicest girl i ever met among the keyakis

seeing how everyone had criticized her lately is ironically sad but probably undoubtedly true. i just hope management give her a break to being a center , or she can just graduate if she's not enjoying her idol life anymore.

this kind of full time emo and rebel teenagers image can slowly kill the group especially kanji. i know some fans love this images due to their obsessed with rebellious life, but that's will not be a good point if its driving certain members to being a 'real' emo edgy girl. this one of my particular reason why i left the fandom back in 2017

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Old Old x 4
  14. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

I'm always thought keya mgmt wont stop until they get Yoshiki v2. They like to keep pulling publicity of hirate as prodigy talent but rebellious sort of kid. Not untill it reach climax moment where she break her neck onstage, figuratively speaking.
    Just love how the anxiety could led ppl criticised so much for an overwork 16 years old

15. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    2018 USEN Hit J-Pop Ranking

Keyakizaka46's songs ranked:
    #3 Glass wo ware
    #19 Ambivalent

Fyi:
    #1 U.S.A (DA PUMP)
    #2 Lemon (Kenshi Yonezu)

IMG_20181206_152750.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. Ozeki

Ozeki Member

Oshimen:
    Nibubu
    Welcome to all new Keyaki girls! :1st:
    DtuOzBaUwAELgJz.jpg

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 4
  17. Rahmadhika99

Rahmadhika99 Kenkyuusei

Just read all post from last 24 hours.
    I come to a conclusion that next kouhaku will be the point how I will see keyakizaka in the later.
    Inspite of things that happened this year, I would like to continue supporting them no matter what.
    There may be possibility that I will see them differently, since there also new gen appeared.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  18. mai48_

mai48_ Member

Twitter:
    maiakikochan
    Matsudaira Riko and Seki Yumiko, the way they look on their profile pictures, gave me a feeling that I have seen similar faces on a drama or a movie... I can't quite put my finger on which drama or movie or actresses... anyhow, Matsudaira and Seki look really pretty. Tamura too.

19. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    wow They ranked high on another one of these things. despite all the negativity towards kanj on this forumi, and them being put on the backburner this year, so hiragana could blossom, their are a lot of positives to this year Still doing extremely well in all forms of media. Still winning awards, Still getting invited to all the important end of year shows

• Like Like x 8
  20. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

This probably not completely true. I did not see this year's Summer Tour myself but I followed the response on Twitter and such. There were numerous strong complaints throughout the tour. Niigata probably got the worse response. Kanji fans in Japan spent most of every day this year complaining. I see some posters that do not follow the group as closely and so understandably they do hear about it.

As far as I can tell, Kanji fans enjoyed Music Station and there were mostly good reviews for Republic after its first day. Besides that, pretty much, only negative criticism from fans all year. It's probably better to at least accept that Kanji's honeymoon phase is over. It has been three years after all.

• Agree Agree x 5