1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    We need Techi as 3rd MC for 2nd gen 1st ep. in KeyaKake, she'd read the members profile and call them in, ask them stuff..
    If she hates camera that much, voice only is OK, and she can appear at the end to dokkiri 2nd gen.

If you're wondering whether I'm serious or not, I seriously think variety is one way to save her from people who thinks she has no professionalism etc.

I like Techi, I like Keyaki with Techi, heck, I started liking Keyaki because of her centering Sezon..
    She's special as a performer.. I don't believe anyone else can pull what she did even with management supports..(officially a believer now lmao)
    But I really miss seeing her fooling around, having fun in variety show..

I believe management can change Keyaki's image(rebellious, edgy) and Techi's with it, either Techi center or not.
    Can't say anything about their decision though(duh)..
    Just hoping they won't push the girl so hard to edgy/rebellious side(or just simply overworked) even more than now. :fear:

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    This isn't Techi talk, but what's with the 'exclusive' (and somewhat extensive) Lawson/HMV collaborations Keyakizaka46 have been having recently? Did Keyakizaka46 sign some contract with Lawson/HMV to offer these exclusive bonuses (e.g. special photobook covers)?

(Also applies to Hiragana Keyaki as well.)

3. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Don't get me wrong, I still find the music amazing and listen to them on a regular basis (probably more than the 48G because they're on Spotify), but when I have the time and I look for a performance and I find that... well, it doesn't really add anything good, does it?

Is Techi ever gonna say the lyrics are bad? Is she a professional lyricist?
    She's probably going to like and approve everything AkiP shows to her. This is still Japan and Akimoto is pretty much her ultimate senior.

But I'm not saying that graduating is the only option.
    If she needs another hiatus, then so be it if it helps her come back with a better attitude and more willpower to perform.

These two posts basically summarise what I'm trying to say:

Again, Techi has everything it takes to become one of those top-of-the-game idols, but for the time being, she's doing more to tank that potential.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    not exactly the same, but she did tell the director of the movie she was in certain aspects of the script she didn't like and request some changes.

5. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Just read this line and realize that you know NOTHING about Techi =)))) Well, actually, Techi dont always follow things Aki-P show to her. She even said that If Aki-P had her to cut heir hair shorter, she would not do that. In the past, Aki-P showed her a piece of his new work, she said she like it and in the end, he gave it to AKB. It made her sulky and Aki-P even had to apoligized to her. When Toho asked Aki-P for her role in Hibiki, Aki-P said he was worried that Techi didnt accept this work because she didnt like it. Techi even make her work for planning Republic of Keyaki Opening and Ending. Despite of her young age, she can make her own choices and help with some works backstage. With make her be a "original" idol is that after 7th single, she still have to stand at Zero position. If she can make her own decision on that, i dont think she would choose to stand in row 1, or even r2

Techi is a "rich material" to Aki-P to make his lyrics for Keyaki's song, he sometimes writes based on her point of view so I think she has the right to be credited on Keyaki's success.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

All I can say is that no one truly understands Techi. But one thing is for sure, that, that girl is one powerful tool to the idol industry

• Old Old x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

and it's going down the drain, unless she truly recovers. Wish her the best to get out of whatever obstacles we don't know she's facing. Could be health, mental or simpler problems

• Agree Agree x 6
  8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

No, didn't know much of this cause I don't really follow them as individuals.
    Still, you yourself wrote that in the end AkiP does as he pleases ddd

As for the bolded part, that's (part of) the problem.
    If she is hellbent on staying as center even when she knows she's not going to be able to give a good performance, that's where management should intervene. And they don't.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

If you said about Hibiki, Aki-p have to show her the manga, only after she read and said that she like it, he told her about the casting request. So in the end of day, the final choice, sometimes made by Techi (well, even then, she still worried that she cant make it good and Aki-P had to set up a meeting between her and Hibiki's director, in which she said the script is boring and suggested some changes.)

She dont want to stand center because she THINK that she is not good enough but really guys, this is just because she set her standard for herself too high. Everytime people praised about her perfs, she always rewatched it and thought "I can make it better". She only give 2 (or 3) not good performances and you already said that " she's not going to be able to give a good performance". Lol

(Actually, I think you just want to bite her ass so this will be my last comment about this problems, bye. You should give your time to your dear oshimen, it will make your life more happy than this topic)

• Dislike x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Creative x 1
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Sam_E

Sam_E Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    野口衣織
    Twitter:
    SamuelEdwards
    I'm going off of Google Translate but I think that says that if you have unused handshake tickets for Manaka you can use them for other members during the 8th single handshake events. It doesn't really give us a clue as to when the 8th single will happen though.

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Can you please reread my comment?

I didn't say she isn't able to give good performances. We have seen she can.
    I said that if she knows or feels like she's not going to be able to give one, she should step aside.
    And if she doesn't want to because she's stubborn, it's management's job to step in a talk some sense into her.

I don't think I'm saying anything outrageous... ¯\_༼ ಥ ‿ ಥ ༽_/¯

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  13. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Wait a moment, do people really believe in everything other people say on newspapers/ magazines nowadays? Cuz I always see you guys quote what AK-p and the girls said on radio/ in interviews as the truths/facts.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Akip has shown enough how much he loves and respect Hirate, I can't see why we can't believe what he said in interviews. He is the boss and she can basically do whatever she wants: no commercial campagne, no Keyakake, no HS, she can record the 6th single then come back 4 months later like no problem, if it's not enough evidences for you that he is sincere when he talks about her...

In magazines interview, members seems pretty sincere about their feelings too

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    • Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Yes, it doesn't have any information about 8th release date or even when it will be announced. But, the managemenet has stated it in that news, so I just assumed that it will be close, because they have already prepared or planned the HS. Let's hoping we will get info about it sooner.

• Like Like x 2
  16. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Play it sceptic. I think the problem is not why one cant believe executive statement -no matter how sincere its want to be sound- but how much thing might have been sugar-coated, fabricated or even invented the narrative whether for justification, protect the image or just mere publicity. that's not yesterday story in showbiz. The talents could be just brainwashed to make thing sound like justified act by themselves - cliche term like challenge, professionalism, momentum, group/fans no tameni. etc -
    Showbiz technically run by adult, wont so believable a juvenile can involves in such decision-making no matter how prodigy she is. except physical consideration and few feedbacks, there isn't so much correlation which project one can choose/attach to. everybody just try and play it conform as possible.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

This is true, but Hirate is special. For management, and for me, that blinded us to larger issues about the group. In my case, I was just coming to the idol world and Techi's pre-eminent position seemed normal to me.

But I personally still think that when she is at her best, she transcends the idol world. And I'd love to know what "objectively" means in this context. You can only be "objective" if you have already decided on specific criteria and how to judge them. No, she's not the "best" dancer or singer in the idol world. But her intensity and powers of expression are unmatched, as far as I know. From her, each performance is a drama (in various senses, lol).

She was relaxed and lovely on radio Thursday night, even calling Yone out of the blue and speaking with her just before her last event with the group, this weekend's handshake event in Osaka. Not that Techi will be there....

@biboloxo, @cantankerous -- Good points. Must remember that Aki-P will say what he thinks is beneficial to him, and members will adjust what they say, too. But to just reject everything any of them say and prefer one's own opinion is a danger, too. Like everything else, we have to make judgments based on all info available. And for me, "all info" indicates that Aki-P takes Hirate's opinions/feelings seriously, whatever he may eventually decide.

The way the publicity is beginning to flow -- for both Kanji and Hiragana -- it does look as if a release is coming. But if it's just a Kanji release, with only the two Hiragana songs from commercials, I will be very unhappy. Hiragana is ready to step up. Some kind of double release or extended single, at least, please.

EDIT:
    @chrissirhc (next post) -- That's what I see, too: Habu breakout. I can't give chapter and verse, but I feel as if the experiences of the past year have turned her into a real adult, surer of her own opinions and ready to take action. The fact that management seems to have new confidence in her helps, too.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    i think everyone knows people in show business (actually everyone else too) aren't 100% honest all the time, but pulling the "you can't trust everything xxx says" card because what they said doesn't match what you thInk is ridiculous.

is it just me or does Habu seem like she's almost became a different person over the last few months?

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I agree with a lot of things you said but not on your 2nd part. I have a different point of view.

In my opinion, nowadays, the superstar or the talented one has power in decision making. With public image, social media and huge money involved, they have more and more power. In entertainment industry or in sports, the star is more and more consulted.
    I don't believe words, how much beautiful they can be, especially in Japan. I believe in facts. All those example I quoted, shown that she has some power.
    Hibiki movie director changed the script cuz she said she don't like it. She said the heroine should do this or be like that. He is an awarded director with 10 yo experiences and he listened to a 16yo girl. So is it really impossible to believe that she can have an opinion regarding the songs or whatever Aki-p ask her ?
    I absolutely don't say that she decide, don't take my words wrong. But I believe her voice count.

• Like Like x 2
  20. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

I didn't say that. Also I don't see that attitude on her.

The term 'normal people/teenager' was used in a sense of someone who has its ups and downs and don't (try to) hide it.