1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

i can understand to saying just play its pragmatically safe with the information availables and ofc imnot trying to be axiomatic regard. speculative as it was, just offering another suggestion of perspective, which for me its tend to be scepticism. It's not necessarily reject their narration but dont take everything they spoonfeed us as 100 % truth. As media consumer for quiet some time thing is not new - from what i saw- where the talent assured to play along with the agency narrative, which cards they want shove to the public. aki-p may consider tecchi input/feedback in his creative process but the question is really, how much? How serious it could be, to what extent? Not to say like had been implied all along how much it's could really affected decision making of that upper echelon.

well, inevitable for we both to disagree on this matter :) .
    So what kind of superstar is we talk about? From what i see tecchi isnt on that league yet, let's say not on takeshi kitano, yoshiki, hayao miyazaki level who can move with ease for their projects -to some extent- . It was not a privilege that even a genius can build in the short time. Im sorry cant really buy by that narrative tbh, especially as one side kind of story, not in japan where for most of part agencies technically rule over their talents.

well, we share same scepticism on that matter

again the problem is not whether her feedbacks was counts or not but how much and serious it's really can be taken into account, and how thing could/really affect decision making. How much the facts they have spoonfeed through the media is truly without exaggeration, softening or hiding some truths.

For debunk tecchi has all this power, in this business, like producing mainstream movie mean it involves corporates interest. In japan there they called thing as "production committee" where big movie studio(for Hibiki it was Toho if im not mistaken), TV, book publisher, and another sponsors involved like sony music japan i suppose. Not even director, scriptwriter or the original author could meddling at ease in the process, not really, not the same director-to-hire that just made hit of that pancreas movie . So with such inflexible and hierarchy-cal system, to some extent how much this "changed the script" narrative can really be taken into account, because it does sound like/implying tecchi instantly become preeminent figure in forenight, a decision that encompassing all those multiple corporate interest been mentioned was indirectly supervised by teenager? . Not to say there big star like oguri shun, kitagawa keiko on this process how can she got such privilege. That's why the narrative is sound quiet unlikely but as marketing gimmick it quiet obvious. Playing a genius character so you need to build the reminiscent image surround the aforementioned main cast as well, saying "she genius because i listened to her" that director just another corporate pawn.

• Like Like x 4
  2. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    im more likely to believe Techi's input is heavily valued than somebody on this forum pretending to be an expert on the inner workings of how movies are made in japan

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  3. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

take it, leave it, or debunk it with at least argument or more prove but not ad hominem please
    *and im not here to attack or criticised tecchi or something, but the situation she been involved by the adult. Cut out the bias

This just some legitimate source as consideration
    https://www.japantimes.co.jp/cultur...udal-era-japans-talent-agencies/#.XBxlAWulbqA
    https://www.tokyoweekender.com/2016/12/hirokazu-koreeda-on-the-problem-with-japanese-cinema/
    https://variety.com/2016/film/asia/japan-production-committee-filmmaking-low-quality-1201771415/

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 8
  4. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    i laughed. comical how every time certain keywords like "keyakiza" or "techi" are mentioned makes some users lose their mind in irritation. this is pavlov's conditioning at work:hehe:

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. radiohifi

radiohifi Member

Well their are only two people in the world that can tell us, Akip and hirate. I'm just stating material that was broadcasted on radio, I think, where Akip and techi was together on air. Hirate also complained on that show, that there was track she wanted for keyakizaka46, but ended it up being a song for an other group. See, if it was 3rd hand information I would treat it with salt, but it came from both of them and cannot believe Techi or Akip being liars. I'm pretty some hardcore fan could dig out that broadcast for us.
    Personally I do not think the relationship between those two is healthy for the group. He is treating her like a daughter he never had. Now this is my opinion and you can rip me apart for that.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
  7. glsone

glsone Member

Well there you have it. And actually a very informative diagnosis which is extremely rare to put out there. Hope she has a good long rest and heals up. I really hope this doesn't mean Kanji gets put on the shelf as well.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

At least she will be resting. But that won't be noticed much since she has hardly been in activities.
    Also management are probably going to change a lot given that there will be a new era next year. I read somewhere, but I had to Google translate since it was in Japanese, that the next episode of keyaki Kakenai will be the last of this era and will probably change coming new era around April. We are to expect a lot of changes coming up

9. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    It's unfortunate that techi had to physical injury for management to change gears but here we are. I don't expect techi to be active for the next few months at least... also means no Kouhaku.

10. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
  11. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    her injury is unfortunate, but i just hope that management gives her all the recovery time she needs (mental and physical)

now speaking about Kouhaku, i wonder if 2nd gens will be taking part in the performance?..if they are, will they be sticking with the best dancer-singer-charisma combo of yui-rina-hono? or will we see the other 2nd gens too

• Like Like x 2
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The explanation on the official site says that as her condition did not improve, they did a fuller examination and found a sacroiliac-joint problem. It also says, on the one hand, that she will be concentrating fully on recovery...and on the other hand it allows the possibility that she may take part in things that do not require dancing, as she does now. I do wonder if we are getting the whole story, but all I care is that she recovers completely and can dance happily.

As I hope for her to recover, I turn my attention to how they will deal with her definite absence: both management and the group itself. I hope they surprise me with a song that captures the public like SaiMajo or Saison did, and the perfect centre for it (my candidates are Suzumoto, Neru and Kobayashi). Many people expect/hope for a 2gen centre. That seems a huge stretch to me, but I watch and wait. It's time for some more magic.

@hmmero -- I think Techi mentioned practicing with three 2gens, so I expect we may see the same three (plus one).

In the KeyaKake thread a couple of people suspect that the info about this week being the last KeyaKake of the Heisei era was a staff error and it's only the last of this year (Heisei doesn't end until April). The "last in Heisei" info is only in a single title on-screen in the show (see image below), and the show's home page doesn't mention anything about it. A three-month gap seems unlikely to me.

Personally, actually, I'd like this to be the last KeyaKake, period, and that they start a new show with new hosts in January. But several people in the KeyaKake thread disagreed with me on that, so perhaps other people still like the show as it is.

181216 Keyakitte, Kakenai ep 160 [1080p h264 60fps MP4].mp4_20181220_225010.052.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    When techi was absent the center position went to Yuichanzu, and when Zuumin was absent Yuipon solo-ed the center position, so Yuipon is the only logical center option. I can definitely see them adding 2nd gen as the backing dancers lol

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. TargaK

TargaK Kenkyuusei

The problem with Keyakitte is not the hosts, but the group. Maybe the second generation will change stuff a bit, but the first generation is simply boring when it comes to variety.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  15. fuyuka

fuyuka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I don't want to write anything in this thread but when i read this cmt:
    It's make me feel so funny haha. We just a fan. And a fan watch idol on TV, internet,newspaper... or talk with them (little bit) in HS, see them in concert. Then you asked bc you think we believe everything =)))). But people have their own choice to believe or not.
    I also read lot of your cmt negative about techi ( or her fans ). GUYS, if you don't like her (& her fan like me <3), it's very very okayyy for you to not talk about her. Why dont all of you talk about another members (they also good: beauty, cute, perfect emotion,etc...) or 2nd gen instead of constantly overanalyzing Techi? That just made her known more though it was good or bad.
    Sorry, bc my bad eng and if you not agree.
    Finally, poor techan with many injures pls take care of yourself. Then it's time for the manager focus another members in next year and kouhaku too.

• Agree Agree x 5
  16. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    i hope it's a double centre of yuipon and miyu, not because i don't believe in yuipon's ability of centering it alone or anything but i always found that the theme of garaware was always meant to be a double centered song

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I have so wished for this!!! So glad it will be glass o ware and not Ambivalent. Now I am more interested in the outfit they would present in

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Its less plausible they will change host as it is more likely they'll be just changing the show's title like in Nogi's case, going from Doko to Kojichu

19. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    KeyaKake was never boring with the Gana's were on it... I think it's not the hosts but the Kanji girls themselves never really trying to be entertaining, they just follow the MC's lead, whereas the Gana's would bounce off the hosts back and fourth which made it more entertaining. As others said, the 2nd gen might help this but that depends on if any of the 2nd gen are brave enough to speak up or even tease the 1st gen members, it will only work if they all do it collectively. If it's only one or two members it will be awkward lol.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    @cantankerous thanks for your answer. We obviously have different point of view on this subject, neither of us know the real truth and we'll certainly never know.
    I could be agree with you on several points but I still want to believe :D

Well, she could be missing for months again ? I tried to look what her injury is and I haven't found too much about the recovery time. Maybe she will be out just severals weeks. We can only hope.

Yeah Garasu it was Yuipon with Imaizumi, I don't know if Yuipon gonna center alone this time or with someone else, we'll see ! but we should see at least 4 2nd gen in futur performances.

For KeyaKake, I always thought that MCs were good and they tried to do a lot on the show. Kanji girls are not easy to entertain [hehe] again we'll see!

• Like Like x 3