1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Suzumoto Miyu replaces Techi as center in M-Sta.
    Great performance!

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 2
  2. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

i apologies if yesterday it sound for pushing my sceptical narrative which is clearly i have no intention for. The freedom for ppl entitled with their opinion and many just want certainty. i should understand that, should know my own place of course :) .
    thing just barely my impulses regard, like i said before that there actually other side or counterpoint of thought - and my habit to extrapolate thing whenever it suit me, again impulse wise-
    To justify more my position here, say myself not keya fan but i still have fondness with them coz they led my interest toward their big sis group. Occasionally open this thread to see briefly how this group develop -cliche way, in their fan eyes- things just turn there always be a polemic, mosh pit where members pitchfork each other whenever her name circulated. cant help that i feel sympathy toward the poor gal

*so there again this breaking news just strengthening my doubt toward their mgmt handling her case. All this talk just like bad omen :')

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  3. BunnyUnnie

BunnyUnnie Kenkyuusei

4. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    No no I really liked your intervention, I never take it wrong. I rather prefer have a clean debate with someone with solid arguments rather than just disliking posts :D

Suzumon dance skills are really impressive, great performance on Mstation!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
  5. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I've been getting real bored of Ambi performances recently, but the change in choreography and Suzumon's skills in the center really gave the performance a new source of power lol.. it's the first Ambi performance i've enjoyed from start to finish! Well done Kanji i'm so happy :cute:

• Agree Agree x 7
  6. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

lol they dont even do that.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. shirin

shirin Kenkyuusei

The new ambi is good i love the new changes and as expected mons dance is amazing..kanji girls is also looking good..
    I wll keep saying this that nerus dance really improved so much. .The 2gens they really are talented too..

• Like Like x 4
  8. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Center rotation works wonder!
    Also the new member inclusion. It was just last month Hikaru were a nobody. Now stepping into Mste ladder....

• Like Like x 3
  9. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

It may not always be the right move but choosing a center based on the song can work extremely well. Suzumoto's center at Music Station is the perfect example of that. She consistently looked great on this song so it's not much of a surprise.

• Agree Agree x 5
  11. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    suzumon was perfect as center
    i hope she centers next single

• Agree Agree x 7
  12. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    so proud and happy to see all the praise miyu is getting, even former Akb member paruru tweeted that she oshi miyu after watching the performance[hehe]

• Like Like x 4
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The only reason I don't hate to admit it is that Monta is my Kanji oshi. The whole group was sharp and Monta was the best I've seen her -- which is saying a lot.

And I'm not alone. Shimazaki Haruka (former AKB outstanding member Paruru) tweeted twice about the performance, first saying it was the first Keyakizaka performance on a music show she'd watched and asking the name of the centre, who had such a stylish face; then tweeting: "Suzumon. I've got my oshi. Both looks and performance were outstanding." I agree with every point she makes, and have for a couple of years, lol. Mon found her own way to convey ambivalence, more with blankness than with Hirate-like intensity. It worked. The highlight of her career...so far. From one Aichi centre to another.

Did I feel a hint of relief and expansion among the members? Not what I was looking for, but what I felt. They trust Mon-chan. And I found it so moving -- felt a grab in my chest -- to see Takemoto Yui there in the second row, dancing so seriously and so well, on M-Station within a few weeks of joining the group. Great sharp jump. Also loved the stage setting, especially the gouts of flame shooting up at one point, with a bang.

On Yahoo, Keyaki was trending #1, 2 and 4: "Mon-chan," "Ambivalent," and "Hirate-chan." I'll add a couple of animated gifs I found and then posted in Monta's thread:

[​IMG]

She found the semi-cartwheel so easy that she added a twirl after it.

[​IMG]

I still expect them to go with Pon for Garasu on Kouhaku. I personally would prefer Mon, but they may want to spread it around now.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    wp keyaki. what take you so long pulling something like this in high prestige tv shows. although i know she'd used to centering some a-side song too in the concert (saimajo iirc?).

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    anyway I think they must to try to sing at leats somethink... it's not good when I heard Tecchi and girls that even didn't try to move their lips...

16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

One step at a time. Both Mon and (especially) Pon can sing well. Personally, if they're not going to sing live, I don't mind if they don't even bother lip-syncing. I think things may change when they get new songs.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Demetria

Demetria Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I'm really happy that suzumon became the center! I feel like I'm watching the performance for the first time. I hope she gets to be the center for the next single :inlove:

• Agree Agree x 6
  19. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    I mean even there was no Tecchi on TV show... but I heard her and at that time other girls without her even didn't try to move their lips. It's strange...

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Recent ambivalent performance is very good, one of the best. Credit for takahiro who change some choreos to make this ambivalent's mon version.

Let me say my honest feeling towards some of you, maybe this the bravest statement that i've ever said and it is from my point of view and I apologise if maybe some of you don't feel like that:
    It's so funny and also sad to see some of you are all silent and talk like there is no happen and not feel guilty at all when the official statement of hirate condition has been revealed in this thread. Especially for those people who ranting about her for like a few days saying her half-assed or called her lazy and unprofessional.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
    • Disagree x 7
    • Agree x 6
    • Dislike x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Old x 2