1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

... what?

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

You're holding grudge?

Because if not, I want to split the discussion about her condition in her own thread while encourage ppl to post there, meanwhile keeping this thread on-topic about overall Keyakizaka discussion(Like the recent Msta performance).

No hard feelings.

• Like Like x 9
  3. djahat88

djahat88 Kenkyuusei

Music Station recap

Yone last keyakizaka46 Television performance
    New/upgraded costume
    fourth 2gen member joining the performance (Morita Hikaru).will be 5 in kouhaku replacing yone graduate
    Energetic performance although dance choreography always changing(credit for all members)/great atmosphere
    Monta Trending

what keyakizaka members need right now from management just a chance and acceptance from fans that changes are needed for the group itself.

• Like Like x 5
  4. leocgomes

leocgomes Member Stage48 Donor

The performance at Music Station was nice and Suzumoto for sure did a great job as center but, sorry, I still think that Techi is (light) years ahead.

• Disagree Disagree x 20
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Official warning to @chrissirhc for calling users "disgusting people". Unacceptable behaviour.
    Next stop is a thread ban so don't let it happen again.

The same goes for anyone else in the thread who makes comments attacking users.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  6. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Ahead in term of? Bad attitude? You guys Hirate's fans should be thankful that someone in this group actually has the ball to stand up and take the center position. Otherwise this group will be dead soon.

• Agree x 11
    • Dislike x 8
    • Winner x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
  7. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Paruru-approved. That's all I need.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    what are you talking about lots of members have stepped up and took the center position when needed. that's the difference between Techi fans and Techi haters. Her fans like and support the group Techi is just one of their favorite members, but her haters well they're people that hate and attack a 17 year old girl. i don't think much more needs to be said

• Disagree x 9
    • Dislike x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Old x 1
  9. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    is she the only 17 yo girl in the industry? Why don't you go and tell her to graduate and come back when she turns over 20 yo then?

• Dislike Dislike x 11
    • Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  10. White

White Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    really happy with suzumon center:banana:
    (i hope techi can take her rest now)
    soo there will be 2 candidats for next single center? (suzumon and yuipon) or maybe neru suddenly be center?!:banana:

• Like Like x 2
  11. LOP

LOP Kenkyuusei

a hirate secret fan :fear: you like talking about her

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. DRaken87

DRaken87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    My thought for Ambivalent Music Station:

Suzumon did a really good job. Love her expression, her power, and the performance as a whole. The performance brings back the excitement of watching weird and energetic keyaki's choreo, something that I didn't feel for a long time. Most of Keyaki's choreography put a great emphasis on center position, so the center have to be 100% prepared unless the performance will be ruined. I think we have to admit that Techi can't cope with center pressure with all the problems she had right now, the center must be replaced. I hope all the members and the management started to change their mindset. They can do much better by choosing a new center and giving a real rest for Techi.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  13. neruneruko

neruneruko Kenkyuusei

Hi this is my first message on this site. I just a silent reader but the thing about hirate now made me want to speak out.

Before this i was an anti-idol, I came to know keyakizaka46 after watching their drama zankokuna kyankyokutachi. I was interested in the ending song of the drama and after searching for information in Google I started to become a fans because they were 'unique'. I like Hirate and Neru because they are the protagonists in the story. Watching each of keyaki shows makes me even more crazy about every member. and after recognizing this idol I began to open my heart to Nogizaka46 and AKB48.
    What makes me sick right now is Hirate believer. Most of them think that those who don't like Hirate are not keyakizaka46 fans. Comment like this that make people start hating Hirate, including me. Hirate fans seemed too much if someone commented on their dissatisfaction with Hirate. I know Hirate has a lot of amazing talent, but you forget Keyakizaka46 is not only Hirate. Your attention to Hirate is too excessive and that is also what might make Hirate what it is today(what I see now she hates attention). This is not Techizaka46, you have to give opportunity and respect to other members. Please give them a chance too, not as a substitute for Hirate but as a keyakizaka46 center. Let Hirate rest, let each member show their shine!! Because I love Keyakizaka46.

• Agree x 16
    • Like x 8
    • Winner x 8
    • Dislike x 1
    • Informative x 1
  14. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    that makes no sense. it's always weird how haters try to justify what they do

• Dislike Dislike x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  15. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

last night ambivalent sure took my interest
    it looks so refreshing, its like, This is Miyu's ambivalent

she totally GET IT!
    ILOVEIT!!!

i hope they can see, that "its okay, you know. they are ready if you want to pick a new center"

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Okay, I am the third moderator to have to come in and referee this nonsense. So in case we weren't clear enough...

1) You guys do not get to dictate who gets to participate in this thread. If we see people telling users to leave the conversation, they will be banned from the conversation

2) We will not tolerate the repeated label of "hater" branded on anyone who dares to have an unfavorable opinion about the group, or the members in it.

3) We will definitely not tolerate insulting other users in the thread.

The moderators have been discussing who we might need to ban if this stuff continues, so I highly suggest you all calm down.

Happy Holidays

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Hirate believers are always the bad guys. No news.

We step up recently because someone said it would be better if she graduate. What are we supposed to do ? close our mouth and not defend our oshi ?
    If I wish Neru to graduate, Neru believers won't come here and defend her ?

There is a way to express your feelings and disapprovement. A way with respect.
    Everyone can read the previous pages, read all the comments and everyone can see who were the most harsh and provocating. Hirate believers ? I don't think so.

Everyone is happy about Suzumon performance, including myself. Hirate fans are not anti-Keyakizaka46.

I'm glad I defended her and I'm glad I received dislike by doing so.

This is my last post about this story because it will lead anywhere.

I wish a successful 2019 year for Keyakizaka46 and great health for everybody. Peace. :)

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
    • Like x 15
    • Winner x 2
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    You did nothing wrong. As did most Hirate "believers". Even the fans who crossed the line were respectful and fine for most of the discussion

We're not reacting to the comments you can read, we're responding to comments we deleted. Comments which, if you could see them, I believe you would agree were in the wrong.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

the mention of age should've not mean as one to be immune from but in suggestive way -take that- as token consideration for how far, how justify the criticism(if thing really can stand as valid one) can be, no matter which side. Also it's quiet irrelevant to bring up others in industry for comparison, in context they are not in the same circumstances.

This quiet redundant already echoing what the mods have been said simultaneously today but to preventing thing from just become off target rant, mere insult or sly provocation, each should know better already what need to be take. Cheer (y)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. White

White Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    :whistle: let's move on.
    anyway i'm curious in kouhaku perform later. i guess we know their song is garasu
    andd.. when i watched again past garasu performance (with yuipon solo center) i'm sad at yone part (when she run to front) :cry: and i want to know who will take that part while we know yone will not perform at kouhaku (or maybe she will perform in kouhaku?:huh:)
    i guess odanana will take her part.

• Agree Agree x 2