1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio Hinatazaka de Aimashou (2018/04/08 - )

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by Crossheart, Mar 19, 2018.

1. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    the wigs Kasuga wore was just :lol:
    especially during Nao's part , i couldn't stop laughing at how ridiculous his wig looks lol

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I always love mousou-themed episodes, and this latest HiraOshi is no different.
    • Kyonko looks and acts super cute during her segment :inlove: . I was burning with intense jealousy as she inches closer to Kasuga...why? I'm not Kyonko-oshi to begin with...
    • Speaking of that tank of a man Kasuga - his hairpiece got more ridiculous with each mousou segment. The peak is during Nao's...that's just...c'mon man. And during Memi's segment, the hairstyle is somewhat reminiscent (to my old eyes) of Hirate during Kaze ni Fukaretemo MV. Coincidence? :hehe: that's just me.
    • Manamo's segment is rather risqué...and reminded me of an old mousou in Nogidoko where Hashimoto became the tutor to Wakatsuki. Not the same maybe, just reminded me of that one.
    • My girl Buu-chan is doing great today! 2nd best overall is not bad, more than I expected. And I have no idea why Miho scored so low.
    • Saving the best for last, our current Queen of Burikko reigned supreme and sweep away with the win. That white suit looks amazing on Memi. She's the SnowPri after all.
    All in all, great episode! Oh, and merry Christmas & happy holidays to you all!

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Loved this week episode.
    ~ Memi is killing me with her mature outfits. :inlove: Just can't believe she can become that beautiful. And Memi + megane = :nosebleed:
    ~ Lol'ed when Waka compared Nibu and Memi as the Pure and Calculated one, resulted disbelief expression from Memi, which I loved! :inlove:
    ~ Almost screaming when Naochan ask more warmth from Kasu. I thought he would hug her! :D
    ~ My favorite scene is Nibu. It looks natural & cute.
    ~ I loved when Waka called Nibu with Channibu nickname.
    ~ The way Kasu speak in Manamo scene remind me of Desu-man, comedy sketch by Shimura Ken.:D
    ~ And what magazine did Manamo read here. I she loved muscular man? :D
    Screenshot_2018-12-24-10-04-23.jpg
    I think they cut a lot of Manamo scene part, because there are too many "dangerous" things that both of them did on that scene. [hehe]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 5
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Pardon me while I pick myself up off the floor. Great episode. They all did well -- and I mean everyone in the room. Kasuga was excellent. For those who haven't seen the ep yet, I'll spoiler the rest of my reaction:

And Nao-chan was second-best (this is praise); I'm finally starting to get her, as her skills get better and better and I get used to her quiet distance. But Memi.... Lol. Cute, beautiful and a terrific actress. With her, the lines don't just play on the surface, but seem to come up naturally from within. Those two at or near the heart of the group should work with the public, it seems to me.

Koroyasu Yuusuke 頃安祐良, the film director who directed eps 7-8 of Re:Mind (and has done numerous Nogi individual PVs) tweeted: "SunoPri ['Snow Princess'=Memi] is tremendously strong...." And then: "Congratulations to SunoPri for her victory...it was overwhelming..." But he looked forward to seeing Hinanonano-chan in next year's competition. He added: "Kosakana was strong, too." He said Nibu was cute, but added that everything was calculated, and her eyes were scary. I'd say that Manamo was very good, too...especially if we consider what might have been edited out, lol. The adult in the room. Management is scary: the first we saw of her after the auditions was her woman-in-the-street interview where she said she'd never had a boyfriend. Now she's pushed into a sexiness competition. Kyonko also impressed me.

I think it's clear they had decided Memi would win. She got more close-ups...unless that's just me imagining it, lol. But she really did win. Such a lively, real presentation of the character. It was larded with almost too many winks and moues, but the game probably gave her points for every one. Here are some images (winks and moues unnecessary):

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

On the show, they added "Pro" after the names of the two seeded members, Miyata and Kakizaki. After the show, "Kakizaki Pro" was trending on Yahoo Japan. At 2:30 am it was #20 (an hour after the broadcast ended). At 4am, it was #2, and "Memi" in hiragana was #11, and in kanji #17. (trending-list images posted on 5ch)

The members were each credited with doing the scripts for their own skits.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  6. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko

his wig during Nao's skit was truly atrocious, even Katoshi and Kumi couldn't stop laughing, but Konoka's reaction says it all lol

their acting and script/ideas for the skit was solid throughout but Kasuga kinda ruined the mood and romantic atmosphere for me but still he was funny. I hope next time they go with what Nao suggested that other members play the guy role while in danso. A lot of missed dokidoki opportunities because Kasuga limited it especially during Nao's skit when she said "But I'm still cold!" which set up a warm embrace from the guy lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    I think Manamo possibly misunderstood the genre, everyone else was doing shoujo romance but hers was straight up the setup for a JAV scene

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    How can Kasuga's still alive after all that.. :blink:
    I'd be dead if I were him.. 7 times.. make it 10, died 4 times during Manamo's :fear: but yeah, Manamo was no burikko, that was scandalouskko :^^;:

• Like Like x 5
  9. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Nibuchan looked genuinely disappointed she didn't win the Burikko championship.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Buu-chan is so pure and transparent you can almost read her mind. And she have those beautiful eyes that seems like she can read all your life.

I like her.

[​IMG]

Memi-chan or Buu-chan would have been fair winners. But Memi-chan took advantage of all the possibilities that were presented to her and Buu-chan used her innocence as weapon.

• Agree Agree x 5
  11. MysticInstinct

MysticInstinct Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Don't worry Nibu! I think you are also a winner since you stole our hearts! I love how it was simple and cute. Pretty much reflects her innocence.

I too loved Memi's but as Waka-chan told, it seemed like she planned it(well she did)
    Memi has improved a lot especially at the start, the way she was waiting was.. Uff.. Bad for the heart.. Real bad..

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Mao for drinking her cup empty without blinking even though it wasn't the orange juice.

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The big story from this week's Hiragana Oshi is Kumi actually coming out and saying that what she's hoping for this year is a Hiragana single debut. Japanese comments take this -- or at least the fact that management left it in the show -- as a sign that it is definitely going to happen. I'm not quite as sure, but I think so. They can announce it right now (or in 2-1/2 hours, at noon Monday) as far as I am concerned.

Memi's great expressions in her little bit of the show have been captured in gifs, which I have posted in Memi's thread.

Points to lots of members, and particularly, as @JoltFiend says, to Mao for downing the glass of vinegar (or whatever it was). She is definitely back to the unpredictable Mao of her audition Showrooms: she can always go further than you'd think. Points also to Manamo, who is right there pushing Memi -- and who just gets more beautiful (and more dangerous) as time goes by. One Japanese comment praised how amazingly active the Gana-chans were in reacting to things. They've developed a style and they make it work.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  14. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    I don't like fortune-telling ep on variety shows, because it's usually full of hot air.. :fear:
    But Hiragana Oshi staffs added in some action here and there, I'm really thankful for the staffs :worthy:
    And the girls' reaction is nice.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
    Is it just me or Manamo is becoming the heel of Hiragana? I felt a little guilty about how happy I was about her placing, but I guess she's going for a character I'm loving to hate.

16. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Wow, I am late to the party but these episodes were hilarious, the funniest Kyun videos I saw in any variety show.
    During Manamo's part I just lay on the floor laughing. :^O^:
    Also I would have given her a score of 100 if I were in Kasuga's shoes.

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I missed them so much. A week without this show was like something missing from my daily routine. :D
    And, this week episode was good. :1st:
    - Memi was beautiful as usual on this ep. <3
    - I don't know why, Suzuka also looks beautiful. Maybe because the close up shot. Her reaction was also good. I found out that she is good in using the pause before giving the answer. It also happened in the previous episode.
    - Naochan <3 when she can't contain her feeling after get the 1st plce was so adoreble. I loved to see her enjoy the show.
    - Got teary eyes when Waka asked Kumi about Hiragana dream, and she answered single debut as their dream. I hope they can really make that dream come true. :)
    - There was another POKA~N moment! :D This time, the culprit was Terryman. I hope Ganachan do the same in the future, that will give Audrey-chan their own POKA~N moment!:D
    - And, Kyoko's "kandoushi sou desu." knocked me out. :rofl:

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yes, @MasToppu, that "kandoushi sou desu" from Kyonko was amazing. Maybe, much less elegantly: "It seems as if I feel moved." That distance from the emotion made the emotion seem stronger...and funnier.

Here is one 5channel denizen's summary of the advice given to the members in this ep:
    • Tomita should stop using the Paripi character
    • Takase should abandon her pride
    • Kyonko should sing songs
    • Miho shouldn't overdo it and wear herself out
    • Memi should listen to the advice of those around her
    • Nacho should do radio
    • Manamo shouldn't go too far
    • Kosaka will have the best good fortune (Modelpress just named her one of three teen models who will be hits this year)
    • Miku should make sushi
    • Iguchi should just keep on as she is
    Sounds to me like what was said.

20. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    I was never on "Nobuko" HS line, but she is really cute in person.

I know... but as I understood, comments I read (even on my LINE groups) and as @ukifune said, it's not a coincidence the staff and management left that episode segment on air.

I have many suspicions. But let just wait.

(We are close to Hinanonano's debut on Hiragana Oshi).

=======================================================================================

From "Mama" blog. Snack Mao offshot. (How dangerous Manamo-chan could be?).

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 3