1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Tempe

Tempe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    eh...i am actually a silent reader, but why should be "hirate sub...", Monty is monty, habu is habu and they both bring ambivalent great performance.

just my opinion

Sent from my MI MAX using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 12
  2. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    I mean sub for being the center of the songs. I think Suzumon fits center well and could do what Techi does, of couse with her own style.

Of course anyone could do it, but there are girls who fit that position more than others.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    Takeyui just snatched my heart when she said “Eh.. uhh.. I want to go somewhere with everyone.” on ‘What gift do you want for christmas?’ VCR :blush:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Bless this child :cute:

• Like Like x 4
  4. Rahmadhika99

Rahmadhika99 Kenkyuusei

I just saw cdtv and Habu was center.
    Previously Monta was center.
    I think Keyaki is currently sorting for new single's center thus this rotation of center happened.
    I hope a good song will appear with better impact than all previouses.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  5. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    yui~chan too cute!! loved everyones reaction to her answer too

• Like Like x 3
  6. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Ever since I saw Habu's standout performance during Eccentric I wanted to see her at center. But CDTV was really not good. A little is because Suzumoto gave, in my view, the best performance of Ambivalent ever. Even better than Hirate's first Music Station one. But Habu was just not very strong here I think. I feel, if they are going to try other centers for this song, they need someone to be at least as good a dancer as Hirate or it's just not going to work.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  7. shirin

shirin Kenkyuusei

I think Habu-chan standsout this year..and that good..cnt wait for the other girls too. .
    I want to see ponXmon center in kouhaku. .

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Lol at Akane though. "Home Theater" since she likes movies so much.

9. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Keyakizaka46 performance on CDTV SP! Christmas Music Festival! 18.12.24

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av38926067

===================================================================================

Merry Christmas to all. :blush:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

11. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Habu was good as a center, but I would prefer Suzumon a lot more.
    I just notice this is the first time Takeyui has a solo shot in a performance.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

If management is experimenting with different centers for Ambi, I'd like to see Risa centering it, with her hair all over her face.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Garasu wo ware! and Ambivalent got the #1 and #2 on TSUTAYA sells 2018.

[​IMG]

Source: TSUTAYA rank site.

• Informative Informative x 4
  14. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I do get your argument. Just like you, my first idol craze is Keyakizaka46. Neru is my Oshi and without keyakizaka46 I wouldn't have known her so I care a lot about the group and its members. The arguments has been there for a while ever since people started talking about her attitude. I mean if you are dissatisfied it is fine but you can't go bashing her here and there and even I stepped in to defend her (and I got my own share of insults from one particular user). Then there came the graduation which no idol Oshi would wish for their idol and that is where most hirate Oshis started defending her. We get it. She is not in the right state but THAT is not destroying Keyaki's image. It seems it is most international fans thinking her behaviour is not helping the group but Keyaki fans in Japan are actually supporting her. It seems we have forgotten what actually made her that way and it takes time for even adults with such incidents to recover so imagine a 15 year old going through that. Our support is what will help this girl. Their home fans are doing that do let us do the same.

• Like Like x 8
  15. neruneruko

neruneruko Kenkyuusei

Hi thanks for reply my message. I'm sorry but i never insulted Hirate, what I wrote was aimed at Hirate fans. I know you love her and I really love her too. But what makes me a little offended is the way some fans adore her. Yes I am not an idol fans because I prefer indie music and Keyakizaka46 is the first Japanese music I like. Maybe the way you worship it is normal among the fans, but to me it looks exaggerated and sounds like a K-pop fans or Justin belieber. I'm sorry once again but it seems like many people agree with me because I saw my first post got 30+ good rating. Whatever this is my last message here and I'm sorry for making Hirate fans angry.

"Love your haters, they're you're biggest fans.."

• Like Like x 5
  16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Oh no do not get me wrong. I also agree with you. To correct some of your points, you didn't insult anyone and I never said you did. Also, I do not worship Keyaki and I know most of us don't. What those girls mean to us can't be compared and is totally different to those of kpop. We watch these girls, who are just ordinary, grow from a young age. They share their every day activities with us through blogs. That is why they call the fans their family because we are always there through their growth. I didn't understand until I knew keyaki and I can't say how much close I feel to some of them even though I literally do not know them.
    Of course we get offended by others but this isn't new. I will plead with you to not stop posting because of this. We will need every one of us here supporting the girls. But if you feel that way, I can't stop you. Just don't want you feeling angered by the fans

• Like Like x 3
  17. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

On Twitter in Japan, the Keyakizaka46 hashtag #欅坂46 was tenth most used in 2018. Nogi was sixth most. First was Lawson, which is perhaps explained by the fact that a Lawson account was the most active account in the country. source

[​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Keyakizaka46 will be the 28th Act (26th if you don't count the the two acts that aren't a part of any team + 8th act in the 2nd Half) to perform at NHK Kouhaku.
    https://www.nhk.or.jp/kouhaku/artist/

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  19. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I wonder if we'll be able to see I'm Out in live someday...I'm very curious about the choreo on this song.

• Agree Agree x 3