1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Won a reservation, seeing the show!

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Youkokurama, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    In the last five weeks I have gotten three cancel machi, all via Ippan...

October 28th, Team A: Cancel Machi #64, didn't get in. (It went up to 52)

November 10th, Team A: Cancel Machi #119, also didn't get in. (It went up to 64) --Nishikawa Rei seitensei

November 26th, Team KKS: Cancel Machi #67, WIN! (Went up to 69) --Homma Mai seitensei

• Like Like x 1
  2. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    ah you went in today! i was at the lobby an even got a bag with the uchiwa and guide fom mai’s fans

• Like Like x 1
  3. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    Cancel machi went up to 59 :( so i was just 2 numbers away, was pretty sad but i did get into the high wave or whatever that's called and now it's all good, yurina healed me.

• Like Like x 2
  4. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Finally won my first theater show through nihonbashiranokai for Pajama Drive on Friday afternoon. Finished the payment process.
    First time for me, any suggestion for to-do and not-to-do?

• Like Like x 3
  5. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    just try not to die before

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  6. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Let's see...

1) Don't be late. Cutoff for people who won is 30 minutes prior to showtime. This is when they begin calling for cancel machi. You may be able to see the show even if you are late, but you would likely miss out on the seat lottery.

2) Try to store as much as possible in a locker before the show. You can't bring a bag in, and you will probably want to ditch your jacket. Plus, you have to empty your pockets to go through the metal detector. You don't want to be bogged down with refilling your pockets while you could be hunting for a seat. I pretty much empty out all of my pockets (including coins) into my bag with the exception of my wallet (with ID) and my cellphone. Thus...

3) Make sure you always have your ID, they will ask to see it at the box office, and when you enter the theater. (Ask Hermione about this [hehe])

4) You can bring in battery-powered lightsticks, but if you use them you must keep them within your personal space (i.e.) don't raise them above your head. Also, no dancing.

5) No cellphone use inside the theater of any kind. If staff sees you fiddling with your phone, they will run over and make you put it away.

6) If you are lucky enough to score a front row seat, security will give you an extra set of rules, basically do not let your feet or hands cross the barrier. Think of it as a "ceiling to floor force field."

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Gee, thanks. That is very useful :approve:

lol, Hermione, what happened? [hehe] you forgot to turn your time-turner

8. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    haha, i stored my id in the locker after i purchased the ticket, didn't know they were going to ask for it again before entering the theater, my row got called first so i had the chance to get a first row seat but was looking for my ID instead like a dumbass!

9. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    WHOHOO won with Enpou for Seishun Girls. :)

Now, I wonder if my passport is sufficient proof or will I need something from the address I use in Osaka?

• Like Like x 3
  10. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Nice. I got into tonight's Pajama Drive stage by the skin of my teeth. Had Cancel Machi #84, and it went up to #85

• Like Like x 3
  11. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    WHAT IS THIS MADNESS? Another straight enpou win, this time HKT Seifuku no Me Valentine show. :D:D:D

• Like Like x 2
  12. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    nice! you going to witness the best stage with the best group!

13. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Winning 2 enpous so quickly is quite surprising.

14. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    lol, congrats...got into AKB RESET last week. Now still 4 other Team Stages to watch.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Lol on a roll... won cancel machis for today’s KII and tomorrow’s TII. Neither is likely to turn into a win but still going for then!

Edit: OH YES that KII turned into WINNER ❤️❤️❤️

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I forgot to mention...

2/11 Anna Makino Stage Cancel Machi (#68) via Ippan, matinee show. (Got in, Cancel Machi went to #75)

Did a show report in the stage thread

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    Well that TII canmachi did not work... but I’ll live since I won another Seishun Girls via ippan.

That makes it 3 straight wins and one winner canmachi in a week.

18. bankudonku

bankudonku Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakura, Miipan, Ashurin
    Cancel Machi #79 for Anna Makino’s stage tomorrow. Any idea on the likelihood of getting in? Gonna be coming from Osaka..

• Like Like x 1
  19. Tuhis

Tuhis Member

Oshimen:
    Furuhata Nao
    There's a lot of variables, such as who's performing, is it a seitansai, has a popular member cancelled etc, so I'd say plan some other fun thing to do as a backup, so you won't travel in vain.

20. Cristafari

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    @bankudonku

If you are looking for statistics....

The cancel machi has reached past your number twice so far this month, but that was a) for the kks/draftee stage, and b) one of them was for the final call, the group that goes in last and is standing in the far back. How tall are you? For the Makino stage, it only reached to the 50-60 range

However, in February...

The Anna Makino stage did reach a cancel machi number higher than yours a couple of times, so there is a chance.

Keep in mind, you can still draw to get in for the "goodbye" procession at the end, even if you don't get in via cancel machi.

Also, you can check the progress of cancellations on the ticket center website. Go into your cancel machi queue and click on the stage. You will see your cancel machi number, and how many cancellations have occurred so far. The higher that number the better your chances.

At the end of the day, if you are traveling via a railpass, then fine, whatever, come into Tokyo, make a day of it. But frankly I wouldn't spend 30,000 yen round trip on the shinkansen for what probably amounts to a below-average chance of getting in.