1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Stage48 Feedback & Suggestions VI

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by Mr Waffle, Apr 2, 2014.

1. qpet

qpet Future Girls

@sscrla ok, I suggest to let ppl know what content was deleted due to the rule violation, or instead of deleting the post, they would simply be merged by the mods.
    thanks, at least I know it wasn't important:D btw she was doing SR today and she had a guitar, maybe she even sung. I only saw the end

2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Also, probably 75% of individual member threads are as dead as a doornail so something that deters someone from posting isn't a great idea.

3. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Is it really necessary three different threads do discuss the same graduation announcement? Just asking...

4. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

We've looked at this and don't consider it a problem, as the manner of graduation is sufficiently uncommon and it's relevant to the other threads it's being discussed in.

Recently, this thread has been used for other than its intended purpose, so I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that the Stage Feedback Thread is to be used for posting questions and suggestions related to improving the forum, and not for specific moderation issues.

If you have a problem with a post or posts, please use the report function. If you have a question about a moderation decision, please send a mod a private message.

(edited for clarity)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Why are the Kanji and Romaji lyrics for AKB48's "NO WAY MAN" single up on Studio48 but not Nogizaka46's latest single??? (Kaerimichi wa Toomawari Shitaku Naru)

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    You would have to ask the Studio48 admin.

While hosted by Stage48, Studio48 is still an independent project separate from Stage48. Meaning the staff here have no say in Studio48.

7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
  8. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I might have said this before (not sure now) but I think the ranks that we have should be more consistent with the trophies we get. If an awarded trophy tells you that "You ranked somewhere from 49th to 64th!", the rank should show that. I know, rank is based on total trophies points awared and the trophies are awarded because of posts and likes but then maybe the trophies (or what they say) could be changed?

I'm finding it confusing that I've already reached Upcoming and Future Girls according to how many likes I've received, but my ranking is still "Rank 81-100 (Temporary Name)".

There's surely more important issues to deal with and it's one at a time, but I wanted to put it out there. My suggestions would be to either change what the trophies are saying OR for them to award enough trophy points to actually reach that ranking as well.

• Like Like x 1
  9. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Yeah is that allowed? I think that should be considered as spamming

10. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

it is spamming, once on the AKB thread or something would have been ok but not on every freakin thread.

One other thing should be done is to stop people from being able to hide their profile page, it's basically only trolls that do that.

11. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    My profile is private. And I am NOT a troll by anyone's reckoning on S48. So this....

Proven false.

Besides. Those pages may be hidden from users such as yourself, Reveen. But the mods have access to all users profiles pages.

12. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    The staff here do not want to come across as the Grinch on Christmas, and I can appreciate the spirit in which it was done. That said, and I will link @Zuu Ryuzuma 48 into the thread so he gets the message...

@Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Thank you for the holiday wishes. I hope you had a happy Christmas as well. That said, in the future, one (or maybe two) holiday greetings on this forum are more than sufficient. Making 34 almost identical posts is the epitome of spamming the forum. And as you can see, while some appreciated the well-wishes, it also put off a few people. So next year please keep it simple, and only post it once. Thank you

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

No it isn't.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Strange. Because I set to private way back when we switched to Xenforo, and have not fucked with it since.

I swear, if any past or current mods/admins reset my privacy options......

15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I get

wat.jpg

But maybe he has me on ignore dd

Anyway, why do you need profiles made public? To see their last activity? Their post count? The date they joined? The number of likes?
    Cause there's literally nothing else to see in profile pages.
    :confused:

16. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    I have no one ignored, not even our old buddy oscar/togasaki.

You just checked after I reset the privacy functions. ;)

17. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    The problem is that it is said to solve personal issues with a member in private rather than making it public, but some members don't allow to start a PM and in this case, a private profile don't allow you to report them to the mods, because there is not this option. That's why people end up bringing those cases here in this thread, not because they want to be a "drama queen."

[Edit] Just realized that the profile types don't influence PM options.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  18. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

A suggestion for this topic... he’s Oakland Raiders Running Back Marshawn Lynch.

35EF657D-739A-4D60-8F8D-03AEB6868628.jpeg

:cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    There are other reasons besides being a troll to turn on your privacy settings. Although, given you aren't required to divulge any personal information in the first place it is kind of silly. And there are lots more reasons for trolls to do it.

20. Humbucker

Humbucker Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Believe it or not, I have learnt to live with it.

We can always coin a new phrase: "Doing an NGT."

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1