Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I just added the thing about Yuko being quarter American to her wiki and saw in the trivia section that she was a U15 gravure model???? What does underage gravure look like?? How is this legal???

2. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2018
  3. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    And today, 15 or more years later, Yuko reflects on being 30. And a beautiful 30, I must say.

"Thinking of becoming 30 years old "People who feel really beautiful"

Oshima who celebrates 30 years old and fulfills the charm of a mature adult has confided about the change that occurred inside of me.

It seems that there was a big change in the mind as soon as the age of 30 began when the experience cultivated in the stage began to be accumulated as confidence.
    "I may have confidence in myself, but more than that, I do not care about the surroundings as much as I care (laugh), as you can think I became it. "

How do you learn languages and experience abroad who stayed to experience authentic entertainment on this stage?

"It is a fun part of myself and I do not really understand it unless practice begins. (Laugh) The only thing I can only say is that by learning English I can understand Philip's [British director Philippe Breen] instruction of performance guidance directly. Perhaps it is very beneficial for me to be able to understand the director's intention without going through an interpreter. "

Oshima who is currently striving for muscle training to feed endurance overcoming the stage of the long-standing field. There seems to be something else that is taking in other places to stay healthy in the stage.

"While I met older women and talked to each other, I feel" beautiful "is a person who has confidence, enriching mind, enjoys work and life Everyone who is getting engaged in unfamiliarity is intelligent, confident, rich in mind and enjoys life.I can be happy just by being with such a person, I also like that What is going on in the 30s that starts from now? ... Next time I'm looking forward to becoming 60 years old (laugh) "

image005-210.jpg

image003-247.jpg

image001-320.jpg

"Crime and Punishment"

Tokyo Performance January 9 - February 1, 2019 (Bunkamura Theater Cocoon)
    Osaka Performance February 9 - 17 February 2019 (Morinomiya Piloti Hall)

https://fytte.jp/healthcare/43358/

Update: I can't wait 24 hours for this update.

Pregnant? Pregnant? Pregnant!!!

Of course not, but it makes a good photo booth picture with Garrett Gutierrez, the source of the instastory.

1928831381972886803_49213688.jpeg

1928827770710564010_49213688.jpeg

Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Waaah she's such an inspiration. She's still so incredibly beautiful and still doing so many things. I hope I can be like her when I reach that age.

• Like Like x 2
  5. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    LIVE INTSTASTORY IN ENGLISH!!!!!!

She is showing what is in her purse. (she does need a little help from time to time)

Back to Nihongo.

Today is release day for the photobooks.

"# Yuko Oshima , digital photo book "WORK" & "LIFE" released today! Both are with Rakuten Kobo limited cut!"

Dtx8yMNWsAUs1Mq.jpg

https://twitter.com/Rakuten_Kobo/status/1070868017318379521

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  6. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A special Yahoo feature about the 30 year old Oshima Yuko with 15 pictures total. Here are some highlights.

Who am I Without AKB48 - Oshima Yuko Finds the Answer at the Age of 30
    [my loose translation of the title]

"Yuko Oshima who spent the last year of her twenties in the US and greeted 30 in October. After graduating from AKB 48 in 2014, while concentrating on actress work, she said that "who is Yuko Oshima is not AKB 48", "how to express as an actress", she said she was in doubt. After I lived abroad for a year, I re-discovered myself. ''

Why did you leave for America?

"" What is Yuko Oshima that is not AKB 48? "" I wonder who you are, what kind of human beings are you to express as actresses ", I did not understand, so there is no staff, neither fans nor anyone I challenged myself abroad and wanted to be able to say that I was such a person, I wanted to be able to speak English more. "

The scene facing the question "Who am I?", I often visited during my study abroad.

"For example, in front of a classmate, there were many opportunities to ask for self-introduction," Who are you? "," What kind of person are you? ", Asked questions," Former AKB 48"or "Actress" I did not tell anyone that it was "I do not know exactly what to answer, I was worried about what my dealing is."

"On October 17th, my 30th birthday celebrated.

"I am feeling very light right now when I turned 30. Actually I was thinking that I would like to be 30 as soon as I was twenty years old.The decade of my twenties was the foundation of my life Prepared to be "penance" to make it, is it preparation for becoming an adult? "

Living in the United States seems to have got a clear feeling."

At the end of my twenties, I took the plunge to leave Japan and spending my life alone in America, the perspective of my life expanded softly.

"Do you take a path of stability or go risky thorns, even if you have a risk, I choose thorns, I think that you should definitely try it if you have something you want to do. I walk a little bit with my tiptoe to the point where I am grazing, which is much more fun. "

There is much more in the article including her entertainment career starting at age 7, school, her father's support, and of course AKB48.

1544440431_1544440415_5510_1.jpg

1544440812_1544440791_IMG_9735_2.jpg

1544439576_1544439556_5453_2.jpg

1544439322_1544439126_IMG_9661_1.jpg

1544439055_1544439023_IMG_9641_1.jpg 1544445949_1544445927_top1-x828-y552.jpeg

1544438963_1544438945_IMG_9636_1.jpg

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/feature/1164

• Like Like x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 5
  8. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    That's the live I caught by accident (which I mentioned at the top of the page). You can see she needed help with "lucky charm."

9. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I found the whole livestream on youtube on accident when actually looking for someone else's (the account seems to be a gold mine).

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  10. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    She fooled me. All this time I thought she spent her time in the US in New York. Today on the radio she told how she had been living in Portland Oregon, where she went to a community college.

"TOKYO FM program that Suzuki Osamu and Komori Hayato (GENERATIONS from EXILE TRIBE) will serve as a personality "AWESOME RADIO SHOW." . On live broadcast on Friday, December 14, an actress Yuko Oshima appeared. She talked about her life in the United States for a year and enthusiasm for the stage, as well as impressions of a well-known actor, Kei Tanaka's big break.

Suzuki: How long have you been traveling to the USA?
    Oshima: A little over a year. I was a junior college student in Portland, Oregon.
    Suzuki: Have you come to be able to speak English?
    Oshima: Lightly. I can do everyday conversation. Nature is also amazing. In the night coyotes were running behind the house.
    Suzuki: How was it? Try to go.
    Oshima: I feel that my life has been properly done. It is necessary to exchange all in English how to pay the rent by yourself and how to do the contract. I also took my car license in Oregon.
    Suzuki: Are you going to have a stage now? I work a while after returning to Japan.
    Oshima: That's right. Because I can not eat without working (laugh).

https://tfm-plus.gsj.mobi/news/nGt7rPLxmV.html?showContents=detail

20181214-awesome_radio_show_2018_12_14-4.jpg

Similar information in the On Air Report from the Awesome Radio Show.
    https://www.tfm.co.jp/awesome/index.php?catid=3463&itemid=145834

• Like Like x 3
  11. Mayoyo

Mayoyo Member

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    I look in to the map and Portland Oregon is nowhere near New York :lol:

12. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

I was in Portland last year. Maybe I saw her and didn't know about it since I wasn't a fan of AKB at the time.

14. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
  15. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    @Arbios It was first mentioned back in June, but no one posted the official page until now. Thanks!

They will also perform in Osaka.
    Tokyo Performance January 9 - February 1, 2019 (Bunkamura Theater Cocoon)
    Osaka Performance February 9 - 17 February 2019 (Morinomiya Piloti Hall)

16. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Happy Christmas to all Yuko fans.. ;)

17. yukochan

yukochan Kenkyuusei

I would also like to know the answer to this question... seems like a huge oversight on her parents' part imo...>(:rant:

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    A picture from somewhere in Oregon, I guess. Here is part of her New Year greeting.

"2018 is about to finish soon. It will be the New Year.
    I sincerely pray that the new year 2019 will be a beautiful and beautiful year for you, and I hope We also make that day
    Let's work hard together to make it"

Screen Shot 2018-12-31 at 6.59.50 AM.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/BsDi5junbBm/

• Like Like x 1
  19. sscrla

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 3
  20. bonjourmarlene

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Is it just me or is the hair style and makeup making her look rather old? It looks to me like they made her eyebrows and hair have some grey bits and her face looks more sunken in than usual