1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Long time since the last Snack Mao Showroom. This time no guest but they talked about Hiragana Oshi, new ideas and general visions. Was fun to watch.

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Here’s to 2019 being the year of Hiragana again but bigger and better

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. DRaken87

DRaken87 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
  4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I guess I'm an optimist, but I can easily see Kanji holding back and working with their 2gens for a while, giving Hiragana the chance to bring out the first Keyaki single of this year -- maybe a new song altogether, with the two we've heard on the release? But Joyful Love is a great theme-idea for the "happy aura" group.

@DRaken87 -- Thanks for the link. Great work by and for Mii-Pan, even if she wasn't singing. She fits the song and this should make her feel great: that she is chosen for her looks and her acting presence. Aimer is also a Sony artist, of course. It seems from what I can find that she took a long time to reveal her face, and still doesn't like to that much. Is that true? Mii-Pan has apparently said before that she is a big fan of Aimer.

• Like Like x 1
  5. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Today on Gana Oshi there was a discussion about Hiragana’s fortune this year and they mentioned that around March something the girls have been waiting for is gonna happen. Kumi asked if it was Hiragana’s debut single. I feel very very very optimistic:1st::blush::cute:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. patcharaphon

patcharaphon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I hope it will be true

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Zarquon

Zarquon Kenkyuusei

After Kumi said her hope was for Hiragana's single debut the announcer said "Maybe their dreams will come true in March but there's potential for a disturbance around April/May."

I'm wondering if they're getting there own singles, it may also be a bigger split from Kanji and they could get more members.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Or some members will be graduating?

9. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I have a question.. if ever they will have their debut single, would it be called Hiragana's 1st or Keyaki's 8th? I know they seem to be like a different group but they are still under the Keyakizaka's name right? Just a random thought because I want them to get their debut single, but also I want it to be Keyaki's 8th so the Kanji can get some rest(?). If this happens, I'll be glad for some sort of change. Like Hiragana for A-side then Kanjis get the B-side.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

This is just my opinion, after having thought of the same thing. I think it might be impossible to have their own single since Kanji is the main group for the promotion of the singles. What is possible is including hiragana members into kanji to form the Senbatsu for the single as well as the A-side. That will also mean some kanji members will not be part of the Senbatsu. Right now even if it is not said, they are seen as under group of Kanji so they will still have the B-side. The only way they can have their single is to totally do away with Keyakizaka46 which I think won't happen but who knows? Aki-P can change things anyway.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. sno_rpg

sno_rpg Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    That's right. Kanji is the main group for promotions and I get that. But with Hiragana's momentum now, I wish they could try to switch them once. Or for the safest route, a solo Hiragana debut is fine too. But I think this idea will detach them more to Kanji. A mix senbatsu is good too, now that 3 spots are open, Hiragana can fill for those. No idea about Hirate though.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  12. glsone

glsone Member

Their album was called their fist album and not Keyakizakas second.

• Winner Winner x 2
  13. Zarquon

Zarquon Kenkyuusei

Hiragana already have their own show and in the past year they've become quite separate from Kanji. There album is even listed as a different artist on online services like Spotify.

I think doing a mixed senbatsu at this point would just dilute both groups. Having their own singles would be a big increase in profits and solidify Hiragana as a proper group rather than some kind of odd under group that the general public doesn't really know about.

• Winner Winner x 2
  14. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

I think with Kanji 2nd gen in the picture now, a mixed senbatsu is extremely unlikely.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

ohh so thats really mirei, thats cool
    i didnt really bother to check it since i got too excited about the other song namely 'i beg you'
    as its another aimer + hamabe content [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  16. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Mirei will really do well in acting. She has the face and charisma to appear on TV and films and CM

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Please stop with the mixed senbatsu idea. Once Hiragana get their own single they’ll most likely be able to promote outside of the idol fans niche events. Honestly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Please stop with the Hiragana single idea. Once they release their second album they'll most likely be able to... do the same things they've been doing all this time.

• Dislike Dislike x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Not funny, @Trinu. Lol. Recent indication that there might be a single is the recruitment ad for new managers -- this is done every year, however, and the need might be just for managers to cover the new members.

In that ad, this is how they referred to the groups: 躍進を続けるアイドルグループ「欅坂46・けやき坂46」のスタッフを大募集!"Big recruitment of staff for quickly advancing idol group [or groups, it doesn't specify] Keyakizaka46-HiraganaKeyakizaka46". They're saying both of them in the same breath, but it still doesn't make things clear. How separate are they? I myself believe (optimistically) that they really are going for a whole new group, with its own singles, and that if the first single is successful enough, they will add left-over candidates from the auditions, for a larger set of handshake possibilities (each of which involves fans buying disks). But both groups would remain part of "Keyakizaka," and maybe do handshake at the same times and places, for each other's singles. Ka-ching.

I've been watching Magia Record and found the opening song on YouTube. Really good. Memi a revelation -- who knew she could sing this strongly and accurately? -- and everyone highly capable. I liked Paripi's voice. And Bu was great as Madoka. Since everyone seems so close to being in tune, I wonder if they used Autotune on the recording. If not, they're amazing. Do other groups have this number of members who can sing this accurately? Or is it Autotune?

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Not funny.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1