1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. plus1plus1

plus1plus1 Kenkyuusei

Hiragana is impressive for a 48/46 group for sure. STU might be even better when they choose the right members.

2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I honestly don't know why people keep talking about single and stuffs. If it happens, it happens. If not, they are still the hiragana we know and love. Having an album didn't add much to their activities on major shows.
    I cheer for Keyaki as one, Kanji & hiragana. All I hope for is no division because from what I see some fans are creating a division with the hiragana, Kanji thing. It's always the fans that cause problems and confussions

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

Management is the one that divided Keyaki into two groups, not the fans. They've also been very confusing when it comes to Hiragana's role and status in Keyaki. Hiragana and Kanji have separate TV shows, contrasting concepts, have separate releases, do separate concerts, get different awards. I don't think Kanji has even ever been mentioned once on HiraOshi. They're definitely separate so its not the fans fault that Kanji and Hiragana have divided fan bases. The groups hardly ever even interact with each other at all. Theyre about as close to each othet
    as Nogi and Kanji are.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Well, See!! Management never said they were 2 separate groups. Fans brought that up. Having separate activities doesn't mean we are not one. It was all conjured by fans. And even though till now management still haven't said anything, people are going round assuming things. Getting different awards doesn't make it different. Kanji never takes award for just Kanji but Keyakizaka46. So far the award I know hiragana won is that mnet award but still it goes into the list of Keyaki awards.
    Also They interact just fine. Don't know about here but there are lots of pics on social media that says it all.
    All I am saying is until everything is officially announced, shall we not rush.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  5. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    actually when a few hiragana members joined kanji in a performance recently management said it was a collaboration. that means two separate groups working together. there has not been one action that would point to there being one group ever.

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

When Hashiridasu Shunkan came out, and members appeared on TV to promote it (e.g. Mirei), they stated explicitly that Hiragana was a separate group.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

My analogy may be incorrect, but what the hey. Here's how I see Hiragana...

In DC comics - It's like when Dick Grayson outgrew the role of Robin, became Nightwing...leaving Gotham and chose Bludhaven as his base, doing his own thing. He's still a member of the Bat-family when it's all said and done. He's still..."collaborating" with Batman on certain cases.

Or like the TV show Frasier is a spin-off of Cheers....*crickets* nobody probably get this reference. Haha, I'm such an old man.

That's how I see Hiragana and Kanji currently. At this point in time, they are having their own separate TV shows, their own younger-gens...while still collaborating once a while. Somewhat wishful thinking: I'd like a special crossover episodes if possible (kind of like that Nogichuu special ep where Kanji & Tsucchi show up..the genesis of my K46 love). I enjoyed the recent Selfie TV segments combining Kanji & Hiragana members.

I still love and support both Kanji and Hiragana - together and apart, each in their own path, come what may.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. glsone

glsone Member

As for me, I don't care wtf they are labelled/called/cobsidered etc. I just enjoy the content that comes out without stressing about what will be coming out. Not like there's a deficit of good Hiragana content.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Exactly

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Hiragana achievements are Hiragana’s alone. Tiny jab at a prior comment about awards. Also at the comment on top of this page a single debut has different connotations than an album in my perspective. With a single I have inclination to believe they’ll be able to start promoting on major shows in the normal process as other idol groups. No more scraping bsides on Kanji singles is momentous for the girls.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Isaac H

Isaac H Member Stage48 Donor

I have a couple of questions, as silly as they might sound (I'm not that well-versed on how some aspect of the idol music industry works)...

- What is the amount of singles per year for an idol group? Like for Nogi/AKB/K46/etc....is there like a set number? Or just some arbitrary/average number?
    - Is it realistic for me to expect a new single for Hiragana within the 1st quarter of this year? If I remember correctly, Joyful Love is just a limited/exclusive release for Mechakari, not actual single. I'm a bit off the loop, so I might miss any announcements here and there. Thanks in advance.

12. Zarquon

Zarquon Kenkyuusei

They usually release 3 singles a year.

Considering they said on Hiragana Oshi that something major was going to happen in the April/May time frame, I'd say 2nd quarter is more likely. But who knows.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I feel badly that I'm a bit disappointed to hear of the new Kanji single. I love both groups, but my feelings are concentrating on Hiragana recently, and I hate to see them sidelined. There is nowhere near enough material from them, in my opinion, and they don't get nearly enough prominence. Last fall, with Hirate more or less out of action, would have been a perfect time for a Gana single. Nevertheless, I'm excited to hear and see the new Kanji songs. And will Joyful Love and the other new Gana song both be on the release? With MVs?

As for being separate, it has bothered me from the start that management has kept them so separate. When they didn't even use a Gana-chan to replace Zumiko when she was ill, but left an empty space, it was disappointing. They are clearly being treated as separate groups with similar names and the same head office. But only Kanji gets to release a single, so far -- despite the fact that Hiragana performs so well. Gana single in April/May? Here's hoping -- but the handshake events for the Kanji single continue into July....

14. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

This feeling, right here, is why I don't even want to think of hiragana having a single since that will determine they are indeed a separate group and as a fan of Keyakizaka46, I do love both dearly. Until whatever supposed to happen in March happens, we will have to wait with crossed fingers to know where they stand.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I'll wait for the 8th song list. If there is Hiragana song in it, it means the debut single won't come soon.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
  16. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I’m so angry. Hiragana are a part of the 8th single but I’ll keep my bitterness till March. If March ends with no single ......

For those of you who are upset that Gana are their own group; why? Gana being their own group is great news after being treated like dirt. It means they actually have a future. We see the girls actually wishing for things such as Tokyo Dome Music Station and a single etc etc. because if they’re a seperate group there might be a chance of these things coming true (please Sony). Thanks to them being separate we have HiraOshi which is 5 stars amazing. Wanting them to stay as Kanji’s maids for your W-Keyakizaka feels is so selfish. Honestly.

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Miku-chan and Bemiho on Yuugata Paradise.

if the video does not show watch the video here

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

I want Hiragana to split from Keyaki entirely and become a third sister group. So in that scenario, Keyaki 8th single makes no difference.

• Winner Winner x 3
  19. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Manafi-chan and Manamo-chan (double 愛) on "Tenshi no tsukuriwarai seijin no hi SP" with Sandwichman-san.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Make that May, for me. And hoping for April. I don't think they will bring out a Gana single at any time it might reduce Kanji sales (or vice-versa?). Nogi singles are kept only two weeks away from Kanji singles, but.... The handshake events for the single extend into July, however.

There's wild hope of a double A-side on 5ch. Seems highly unlikely to me, unfortunately.

In this image from last week's GanaOshi, we see Memi's somewhat displeased or quizzical expression when Kumi says her dream is of a single. There's debate on 5ch about what that expression means: "We know we're not getting a single soon, so why bring it up? Don't alienate management," or "We know we're getting one, so why make such a point of pretending we don't know?" or "Ouch. It hurts to even think about the fact we don't have one yet," or "Is it possible...?" or something else. Waka-chan actually said it was likely in spring, so maybe it's the last: "Does he actually know?"

[​IMG]

EDIT: Interesting tweet from a Twitter HIRAISHIN: "praying that hiragana is no longer in the single (now that they have actual unders) so that gana can have their own." Like @MasToppu, I'll be watching. Whatever they do will likely be what earns most money for the organization. Two handshake event series with 26 and 20 members each, or one with 46 members? Or even two with 46?

EDIT: Manamo and Manafi on radio with Sandwichman. Promising combo of university age members (Manamo is in college, Manafi may be):

• Agree Agree x 1