1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Bloodforge

Bloodforge Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mukaichimion
    Pretty standard "sorry for causing a disturbance" apology.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I can't say I didn't expect it, which is why I wished fans put more a front against mngmnt. And now I wish Riko injuried herself (not confirmed) punching a NGT manager.

Maho though... she is near perfection. Brave and professional.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. ichigowota

ichigowota Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    I wish the fans there would revolt, if only...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    maho's call was loudest, i guess that's the best they can do...

5. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

My first reaction was to post something like "Japan: where the victim apologizes" but I want to wait to see if there is some further info to contextualize what just happened.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Gernnon

Gernnon Member

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    Oh no does that mean we'll never know what happened...and now hate comments will be thrown to all the highly suspected members until they graduate. Mahohon's interactions with all members will be under scrutiny (provided she doesn't grad). Relationships already damaged etc

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. avid.miyawaki

avid.miyawaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    A Little Brave Girl VS AKS, i cant hoping so much :(

You did well, Mahohon.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  8. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    tbh this, I feel bad for the last two suspect who is not the culprit. The endless hate comment she will get when she didn't do anything.

9. ichigowota

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    So that's it, the victim apologises and the issue is swept under the rug... This is so wrong...

I'm so scared Maho will now face even worse treatment, being treated as a liar and a rat for bringing shame upon the group... Management may give her a hard time now, she may get bullied by other members, I'm so scared for her and idols in general now really because it seems no one is really safe... Meanwhile AKS will continue to exploit and betray young girls with fan money, and all the people who did this to Maho will just continue to live their lives freely without punishment while Maho will be scarred forever....

I wish beautiful Maho and the innocent girls in the group happiness and safety, but if this is where it ends then I cannot support a group with such vile management, I will no longer support NGT48 ever again. I don't think I can support anything else AKS does anymore. I'm so angry and so sad.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    We've all seen Idols apologize for stuff they don't need to apologize for. While this is next level for this behavior, I have to believe this won't be the end to it. That mgmt will still do something.

If not....
    Don't wanna Imagine that yet...

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I wouldn't be surprised if she just announces her grad before SSK tbh. The way this has played out just will make things much harder for her. I mean not that the situations were the exact same, but Rina left AKB shortly after the incident and Anna stopped doing handshakes entirely cause of PTSD. I have no idea how Maho will be able to continue without experiencing some form of trauma. She's a strong woman for sure.

• Agree Agree x 5
  12. ichigowota

Oshimen:
    Mazda Ayaka
    Definitely. The girl has been scared for her life, scared to walk around alone, scared in her own home, she must not know who to trust now and on top of the fear of all that she probably feels extremely guilty for bringing drama to her group (which she shouldn't feel but she's such a sweet and apologetic girl)... She has to carry the weight of this incident on her shoulders while putting on a brave and professional face for training, performances, handshake events, etc... She is a very beautiful, brave and admirable girl. But I just can't accept how this has turned out (if this is in fact the end of this incident, I don't have any hope anything is going to happen from here on, though)... I wouldn't be surprised if she graduated soon.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    All we can do is spare 1 vote to Maho (if she doesn't graduate next year. Make her #1 :(

• Like Like x 1
  14. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Cisalpine could chime in on this but from what I recall Maho was basically a NEET and it took a lot of courage to apply to idol groups let alone actually join one. I hope she doesn't grad but would understand if she does, the stress and pressure on her must be immense.

As for Imamura, if he had any honor at all he'd resign and so would the member(s) who instigated this incident. AKS may be trying to paper over the cracks but there is a deep sickness at the heart of NGT.

• Agree Agree x 10
  15. macchan

macchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kitagawaryoha
    So that management gets even more money for treating their girls poorly? Not even in 100 years, sorry.

• Agree Agree x 17
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    it really just leaves a bad taste in my mouth for NGT as a whole. Her apologizing makes me physically sick and I haven't felt this awful since the 2014 incident cause their safety and health should always be a priority. We can only hope the company will make changes internally and get shit done, but we won't really know for sure.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. NogiOver9k

NogiOver9k Kenkyuusei

All choices have consequences. I hope Maho can endure the gathering storm that will befall on her.

18. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

I can't copy from twitter atm but Ithebigc posted something about fans at the stage saying the perpetrators of the attack were actually in the front rows of the theater tonight

20. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    The only thing we can do, is NOT to pretend that this has not happened.
    Keep pressing NGT for explanations.
    That an apology of the victim does not end. If we do not want an apology / Exposure of the culprits.
    At this rate, instead of thinking that Japan is the country with the least crime in the world, what makes me think is that they simply pretend that crimes do not happen. (from there are low indices)

Let's not let this come to an end, without an adequate response. In addition to that the guilty are punished and the victims are not stigmatized.

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1